What a surprise

Believland

[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/jgator/MI2.jpg[/img]
It has came to my attention that the leaders of Murder Inc. have been band-wagoning off of the success of the previous one. These so called "leaders" were never in the original Murder Inc. nor know why it was founded. They believe that a history book can make up for the blood we lost for the alliance. And they still have not sweat for the alliance. So the rightful rulers of MI are here to take back the alliance from the band-wagoners riding to success.

/s/
BEazy Riddle me this. Supreme Evil Doer. Attention whore extraordinaire. Ruler of Yellow
Tiberius12 the Sexy and Deliciously Ebil
Hormones74 How did I get here
Jgator Ruler of Gators. Original Cosa Nostra. Killer of Crocodiles
Coolgreen44 Head Hog The Pig. Ruler of Mexico
DerKaiser Justin Beiber and dear leader Jim Kong Il
Acrux warmongrel killer of everything
Trivium Killer of Hogs and maker of bacon
KP Eater of bacon
Jenifer Lopez back it on up
Scotty Beam me up
Cankle not your ordinary ankle
Rusty minister of Funk
Coursca Solid Snake
Longbowe Alexis Bladel fan
FlyingSquirrel %10 plane %90 Squirrel
QuoteTheCrow I'm probably evil
Mad Hatter hahahahahahahaha

IRC channel is #Murderinc
Forums are http://s7.zetaboards.com/MurderInc/index/

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Schad' date='28 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1267337461' post='2207738']
I'm disappointed. Largely because I had March 3rd in the "when will Murder Inc collapse in on itself" pool, but partially because just about everything disappoints me.
[/quote]
i have insider info on the when will PS get rolled pool. do not tempt me.

I Didn't want it to be this way.
But BEazy is totally right, I was not in former MI, nor did I know anything about it.
This was a poor form of doing this. But atleast I revived a great alliance.
o/ elborrador
o/ MI
Long Live the King

[quote name='elborrador' date='28 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1267338047' post='2207763']
i have insider info on the when will PS get rolled pool. do not tempt me.
[/quote]

If we work together, we can both collect and thus turn a handsome profit. Just putting that out there.

[quote name='Schad' date='28 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1267338473' post='2207778']
If we work together, we can both collect and thus turn a handsome profit. Just putting that out there.
[/quote]

Traitorous scum!

I'd rather elborrador win than you.

Of course, I have my own plans.

[quote name='Schad' date='28 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1267338473' post='2207778']
[/quote]
or i can grind you to dust and keep it all myself.

[quote name='elborrador' date='28 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1267338928' post='2207795']
or i can grind you to dust and keep it all myself.
[/quote]

I'm no expert in cost/benefit analysis, but I think that the first option might be significantly less destructive. To each their own, I suppose.

I don't look at this as a coup since elborrador will BE SOLE LEADER of MI thus it's fine and I won't try to do something totally unneccesary when elb is still leader.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='28 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1267337614' post='2207740']
I was as close as anyone to the old MI. You did nothing dude... go home ;)
[/quote]
Shut up, bro. You used to be close to the old MI then you changed. You were a cool dude in NCAAW and Warlordz, maybe they took away your fighting spirit or something. But, you're nowhere close to what you used to be.

Mylife, once again your incompetence rises to the surface. The coup did not fail. We only wanted Marcus and Eddy out of power. Guess who is out of power? I know that you're trying to be funny while insulting me. But, you're not funny. Let's just hope your government won't query me again and say that you don't represent the alliance. So again Mylife, stop trying to be cool because you're not even frosty.

BEazy, I can respect you if you were doing something worthwhile... but when was the last time you stayed someone for two rounds straight? Pick a plan and stick to it man... make it work. Otherwise simply become a part of somewhere else and leave us all be. These posts are Marcus-esque and just make you look worse.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='28 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1267394493' post='2208856']
BEazy, I can respect you if you were doing something worthwhile... but when was the last time you stayed someone for two rounds straight? Pick a plan and stick to it man... make it work. Otherwise simply become a part of somewhere else and leave us all be. These posts are Marcus-esque and just make you look worse.
[/quote]
Lonewolf, it's mutual. You've always been my second favorite MHAer right after Thai. So let me clear some things up. CG and I along with some others, viewed this as worthwhile. This wasn't our lolcoup on UN(Which was very fun, would do again) this was actually something that meant something to us. Marcus and Eddy were simply not following through and along with their ego and just the way they acted it concerned us. They even wanted to use treaty partners as tools which is why(Marcus has claimed) they canceled the treaty with LE. Now, I'm no fan of LE but, damn they're good. And I was actually in RE for the past two rounds. Being very quiet. surprised? Yeah even I was. Oh, I was also MI for 3 rounds. And I'm sorry if I was annoying you, I didn't take that into consideration when I was effecting MI and not MHA. Please, I'd rather be called English Empire than Marcus.

[quote name='Believland' date='28 February 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1267408455' post='2209190']
Lonewolf, it's mutual. You've always been my second favorite MHAer right after Thai. So let me clear some things up. CG and I along with some others, viewed this as worthwhile. This wasn't our lolcoup on UN(Which was very fun, would do again) this was actually something that meant something to us. Marcus and Eddy were simply not following through and along with their ego and just the way they acted it concerned us. They even wanted to use treaty partners as tools which is why(Marcus has claimed) they canceled the treaty with LE. Now, I'm no fan of LE but, damn they're good. And I was actually in RE for the past two rounds. Being very quiet. surprised? Yeah even I was. Oh, I was also MI for 3 rounds. And I'm sorry if I was annoying you, I didn't take that into consideration when I was effecting MI and not MHA. Please, I'd rather be called English Empire than Marcus.
[/quote]
BEazy, I have logs of who IS using who as a tool, so i wouldn't go there. Also I didn't cancel on LE, it was Mutual Between LE and MI. MI is double the size of LE, obviously we didn't need protection and you know LE doesn't do treaties thus No Upgrades. Nice try. next?
Also BEazy you should know at this point your PR is worst than mine.

Edited by Confusion

To everyone,

[quote]Hopefully people grow a pair this round and learn to blow !@#$ up again w/o worrying about the consequences.[/quote]

We were just following the words of our leader. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56625&view=findpost&p=1498377"]:awesome:[/url]

Edited by Zikawe

[quote name='Believland' date='28 February 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1267408455' post='2209190']
[/quote]

Well, I've never been a fan of Marcus' rants either, he just doesn't think about what he says. And since he joined MHA (I didn't even know...) I'll try to refrain from comment on him out of respect to Thai, Hisk and Rob. I do recall you were in RE, but I didn't know two rounds straight, so my apologies there. It just seems like everytime you start posting (this MI thing was fine before drama mind you) something happens that just blows it all up.

Good luck making a better round out of things, but please no more RE either, I'd like to see you in an alliance that doesn't have a natural affinity against me :P

[quote name='Confusion' date='28 February 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1267409737' post='2209229']
BEazy, I have logs of who IS using who as a tool, so i wouldn't go there. Also I didn't cancel on LE, it was Mutual Between LE and MI. MI is double the size of LE, obviously we didn't need protection and you know LE doesn't do treaties thus No Upgrades. Nice try. next?
Also BEazy you should know at this point your PR is worst than mine.
[/quote]

Hahaha dude that is so true! :lol1:

Edited by mylife125