TSO Announcement

keltoi

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='26 February 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1267169307' post='2204646']
So basically, you are ignoring the fact that I replied to all of your post, but because I only quoted part of it I am evil.

Your excuses of them lying to you are great, now its funny that it happened to occur as NPO was looking for a new power on blue and to bring more people into OneVision - oh, MCXA signed Agora and OV soon after this [b]betrayal of a MADP partner[/b], didn't you?
[/quote]
betrayal....are u naive ??

Sam clearly stated that he did it only in accordance with the Q accords, which required them to betray one set of allies to move closer to the rest. They have always been in the right, people opposing them are navie and ignorant of the honorable people they are :awesome: :sarcasm:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='26 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1267169697' post='2204657']
Yes. LiquidMercury is currently doing the same.
[/quote]

Well anyone caught outside the AA while launching attacks will be deemed a rogue, a sanction will be requested, and if they use nukes during that time they will be subject to ZI even after TSO and GATO peace out. Fair warning.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='25 February 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1267168920' post='2204642']
Sorry for venturing back here, but it's just too tempting.

MCXA's leadership (and now TSO's) ran a campaign within BLEU to try to undermine NpO. In my opinion, this was under NPO's direction. Why?
They wanted to remove Polar and Sponge without having to fight a global war. They also wanted to take an entire color bloc under their sphere of influence.

This is common knowledge. Wake up.
[/quote]this is common propaganda, huge difference magnet. I really don't blame you for believing your friends, but to constantly try to convince those of us who know better is just silly and perpetuates the cycle of hate. cheers

[quote name='keltoi' date='26 February 2010 - 02:36 AM' timestamp='1267169992' post='2204665']
this is common propaganda, huge difference magnet. I really don't blame you for believing your friends, but to constantly try to convince those of us who know better is just silly and perpetuates the cycle of hate. cheers
[/quote]
problem here is, being one of the leaders who was approached by Dr Fresh at that time, i know that MCXA did try to undermine NpO's position in BLEU. That is not common propaganda, it is a fact.

[quote name='raasaa' date='26 February 2010 - 06:55 AM' timestamp='1267167537' post='2204616']
I understand that gullible minds simply cannot comprehend the manner in which the exit was carried out. We have no issues with MCXA leaving BLEU, their alliance, their choice, their decision whether or not to remain in the bloc.
[/quote]
Good, then we have established the MCXA leaving BLEU is a none issue.
[quote]
But we do have an issue that MCXA tried to spread false rumors regarding another member of the same bloc, trying to get them ejected from BLEU and isolate them on the treaty web. Again, the majority of the voters, which comprised of the active members of MCXA, are now in TSO :D

P.S : a few more announcements from TSO should help my post count on these forums
[/quote]
And suddenly we are back to the vote and MCXA leaving BLEU. Would you please make up your mind.

Which false rumors where these?
Because of NpO's lies surrounding the BLEU-NADC war, it was an issue of either NpO goes or MCXA goes. The rest of BLEU chose NpO and MCXA went. If anything, BLEU got rolled because they trusted NpO, and that part of the history keeps repeating itself to this very day.

Edited by hymli

[quote name='magicninja' date='26 February 2010 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1267169908' post='2204663']
Well anyone caught outside the AA while launching attacks will be deemed a rogue, a sanction will be requested, and if they use nukes during that time they will be subject to ZI even after TSO and GATO peace out. Fair warning.
[/quote]
Giving them warning?!?!?

you scum

[quote name='magicninja' date='26 February 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1267169908' post='2204663']
[/quote]

Thank you for clarifying the definition of a rogue for everyone.

[quote name='raasaa' date='25 February 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1267170452' post='2204675']
problem here is, being one of the leaders who was approached by Dr Fresh at that time, i know that MCXA did try to undermine NpO's position in BLEU. That is not common propaganda, it is a fact.
[/quote]it is a fact, fresh acted without chancellor authority in signing that petition. no argument from me on that :) however the rift with sponge started much earlier, also a fact.

@MagicNinja, lighten up dude, two of our guys with a sense of humor changed AA from The Sweet Oblivion to The Sweaty Obstacle. No room in war for a little fun? :)

Edited by keltoi

[quote name='MaGneT' date='26 February 2010 - 07:18 AM' timestamp='1267168920' post='2204642']
Sorry for venturing back here, but it's just too tempting.

MCXA's leadership (and now TSO's) ran a campaign within BLEU to try to undermine NpO. In my opinion, this was under NPO's direction. Why?
They wanted to remove Polar and Sponge without having to fight a global war. They also wanted to take an entire color bloc under their sphere of influence.

This is common knowledge. Wake up.
[/quote]

So this is really an issue with NPO?

It might be that NPO where running a campaign against NpO. But for MCXA part it was a simple case NpO not being a trustworthy ally.

Funny how every issue people have with TSO seem to stem from other alliances actions.

Edit: corrected NPO to NpO.

Edited by hymli

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='26 February 2010 - 07:24 AM' timestamp='1267169307' post='2204646']
So basically, you are ignoring the fact that I replied to all of your post, but because I only quoted part of it I am evil.

Your excuses of them lying to you are great, now its funny that it happened to occur as NPO was looking for a new power on blue and to bring more people into OneVision - oh, MCXA signed Agora and OV soon after this betrayal of a MADP partner, didn't you?
[/quote]

As I said before, if you have an issue with NPO, take it up with them.

Look, leaving a bloc doesn't make it a betrayal just because you keep repeating the word betrayal. But if you just have to keep insisting on it, take it up with MCXA.

Nothing is going to stop this broken record from playing, is there?

[quote name='keltoi' date='26 February 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1267170738' post='2204681']
it is a fact, fresh acted without chancellor authority in signing that petition. no argument from me on that :) however the rift with sponge started much earlier, also a fact.

@MagicNinja, lighten up dude, two of our guys with a sense of humor changed AA from The Sweet Oblivion to The Sweaty Obstacle. No room in war for a little fun? :)
[/quote]

Fun is fine but trying to use it as an excuse to run to peacemode isn't really that cool. You guys have fought a pretty honorable fight. I hope you don't ruin it by resorting to lame tactics.

[quote name='magicninja' date='26 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1267171929' post='2204699']
Fun is fine but trying to use it as an excuse to run to peacemode isn't really that cool. You guys have fought a pretty honorable fight. I hope you don't ruin it by resorting to lame tactics.
[/quote]

to even suggest that is nonsense, we have had a few deletions, check your original target list against current nations, you'll see that. also check the AA seniority of our peace mode nations. I think you'll see you jumped to a false conclusion here.

also, the two jokers are currently engaged, not like they are going anywhere :)

[quote name='magicninja' date='26 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1267172649' post='2204714']
Not for the next 2 days anyway when they would've completely expired right? Seems like an opportune time to pull a stunt like this if you ask me, but you're right. No matter their AA they won't be going anywhere. I got my eye on you. :ph34r:
[/quote]
No worries mate, those two are having fun as we all are. I don't think you are gonna find any TSO trying to hide from GATO ;)

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1267170552' post='2204678']
Which false rumors where these?
Because of NpO's lies surrounding the BLEU-NADC war, it was an issue of either NpO goes or MCXA goes. The rest of BLEU chose NpO and MCXA went. If anything, BLEU got rolled because they trusted NpO, and that part of the history keeps repeating itself to this very day.
[/quote]
BLEU got rolled because they stood by their MADP ally in NpO. We are not the kind to cut and run at times of war, jumping to the more stronger side. Fortunately, that didn't work out for you on the long run.

[quote name='keltoi' date='26 February 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1267170738' post='2204681']
it is a fact, fresh acted without chancellor authority in signing that petition. no argument from me on that :) however the rift with sponge started much earlier, also a fact.
[/quote]
Oh great, now Fresh acted without government authority on trying to eject NpO from BLEU...what next, Fresh was the complete mastermind behind every and any bad decisions taken by MCXA ??

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1267170972' post='2204685']
So this is really an issue with NPO?

It might be that NPO where running a campaign against NpO. But for [b]MCXA part it was a simple case NpO not being a trustworthy ally.[/b]
[/quote]
And how did you arrive at that conclusion....which brilliant genius fed you guys the wrong information regarding the NpO - NADC war ??

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1267171464' post='2204693']
Look, leaving a bloc doesn't make it a betrayal just because you keep repeating the word betrayal. But if you just have to keep insisting on it, take it up with MCXA.

Nothing is going to stop this broken record from playing, is there?
[/quote]
Why MCXA, the people who executed the plot reside in TSO....

Broken record will stop once scum own up and change their attitude :D

[quote name='raasaa' date='26 February 2010 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1267175850' post='2204744']
MCXA ... TSO ... betrayal *screech* ... MCXA ... TSO ... betrayal *screech* MCXA ... TSO ... betrayal *screech* MCXA ... TSO ... betrayal *screech*
[/quote]
Everything you just said has been rebutted or answered over and over again. So instead of dancing this round one more time with you, I'm just going to refer you to the earlier rebuttals and answers in this very thread.

Feel free to come back if you come up with something that is new, and preferably correct information about this case.

Edited by hymli

[quote name='magicninja' date='26 February 2010 - 03:20 AM' timestamp='1267172649' post='2204714']
Not for the next 2 days anyway when they would've completely expired right? Seems like an opportune time to pull a stunt like this if you ask me, but you're right. No matter their AA they won't be going anywhere. I got my eye on you. :ph34r:
[/quote]

To be fair, Iggy did point out which new AA seca and southland were sitting on when I lol'd about it on IRC.

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1267167465' post='2204615']
Spying?
If that is the issue, it would make a hell of a lot of alliances criminals, wouldn't it.
[/quote]
No, not really.

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1267167465' post='2204615']
Are you going to keep the same level of enmity towards all those alliances as well?
[/quote]
There aren't a lot of alliances who've ever spied on CDT.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='26 February 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1267190385' post='2204848']
No, not really.
[/quote]
Oh, then I'm truly sorry. I was under the impression there where some spying going on before the Karma war. My mistake.
[quote]
There aren't a lot of alliances who've ever spied on CDT.
[/quote]
How do you know? :unsure:

But seriously, I don't know of the alleged spying incident you are talking about. So I'm not going to discuss any specifics concerning it.

[quote name='magicninja' date='26 February 2010 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1267169908' post='2204663']
[/quote]

this really needs to become official policy for everyone in the war. tons of people are doing it.

its funny that LM who went on about how cool he is and how after a couple of days there isnt going to be anyone in his range blah blah blah is trying to avoid staggers.

[quote name='Venizelos' date='26 February 2010 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1267204641' post='2205059']
this really needs to become official policy for everyone in the war. tons of people are doing it.

its funny that LM who went on about how cool he is and how after a couple of days there isnt going to be anyone in his range blah blah blah is trying to avoid staggers.
[/quote]

where have i heard this kind of srzbznz before? :smug: