TSO Announcement

keltoi

[quote name='keltoi' date='25 February 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1267139876' post='2203806']
thank you, i've been waiting for 2 and a half years for you to admit this one simple truth.

and now that you have, boo effin hoo :lol1:
[/quote]
Waiting 2 years for a 63 day old nation? Sounds likely.

And I've never been hesitant to admit things like that. I'm very forward about my opinions. I don't have any particular moral code that I feel should apply to all of Bob. I look out for myself and my allies, and when someone betrays us, I don't forget it.

And a piece of personal advice: I'd recommend that you learn to conduct yourself in a manner that doesn't suggest that you are a 6-year-old boy pumped full of Mountain Dew. Your alliance's stellar reputation shouldn't be tarnished by the idiocy that you're displaying.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='25 February 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1267131581' post='2203442']
How about you sing for us :D

I'd love a belated birthday song. We can even start a CN's best idol contest.
[/quote]

Happy Birthday To You!!!
Happy Birthday To You!!!
Happy Birthday dear TSO
Happy Nukesday to you :)

Meh, close enough :P

[quote name='MaGneT' date='25 February 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1267140178' post='2203819']
Waiting 2 years for a 63 day old nation? Sounds likely.

And a piece of personal advice: I'd recommend that you learn to conduct yourself in a manner that doesn't suggest that you are a 6-year-old boy pumped full of Mountain Dew. Your alliance's stellar reputation shouldn't be tarnished by the idiocy that you're displaying.
[/quote]
tell ya what, since you are walking the moral high ground, i'll follow your lead. fair enough?

quit trying to recycle propaganda to take a few cheap shots at us and i'll quit pointing out what a ridiculous little person you have become.

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 09:45 AM' timestamp='1267109327' post='2203007']
Strange that people like you keep saying that. But never mentions anything other that the MCXA/TSO split.

Maybe you could whine about some of the other sins on that extensive list for a change.
[/quote]
How about spying on CDT members?

[quote name='keltoi' date='25 February 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1267141264' post='2203860']
tell ya what, since you are walking the moral high ground, i'll follow your lead. fair enough?

quit trying to recycle propaganda to take a few cheap shots at us and i'll quit pointing out what a ridiculous little person you have become.
[/quote]
Oh, look, the pot is calling the kettle black.

This isn't any sort of recycled propaganda. This is pure disgust for your alliance, plain and simple.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='25 February 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1267148394' post='2204130']
Oh, look, the pot is calling the kettle black.

This isn't any sort of recycled propaganda. This is pure disgust for your alliance, plain and simple.
[/quote]
fair enough, now that you have made your disgust known perhaps you'd be so kind as to sod off back to your hole and let us continue our festivities?

[quote name='keltoi' date='25 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1267150404' post='2204199']
fair enough, now that you have made your disgust known perhaps you'd be so kind as to sod off back to your hole and let us continue our festivities?
[/quote]
[OOC]I hardly have the energy to get off my chair, so I'm stuck refreshing :)[/OOC]

Festivities is the wrong word, but sure. Take care.

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1266878885' post='2197978']
your friends b/c no one else will associate themselves with the scum that inhabits your AA....at least you all have something in common
[/quote]
Come on bro. I love TSO. Great people. Yes, they've made some mistakes but who hasn't?

[quote name='KingEd' date='22 February 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1266889590' post='2198290']
I wouldn't say it's TSO as much as it is the person responsible for the decisions made by that respective person while leading MCXA. Well sam himself put it best a long time ago.

[18:30] <sam[mcxa]> I am loved by our allies, but there are dozens of alliances that hate [b]me[/b]....

Whether they're justified in their hatred is to be debated. I don't know nor have I ever known who these "dozens" of alliances are but nevertheless, I'm sure they have their reasons. Mine is simple, I didn't appreciate the way you left MCXA. Had you done it differently, I would have no problem with TSO. Other than that, some of TSO are great peeps.

Other than that, Congratulations on the Year TSO.
[/quote]
You've seemed to affiliate your nation with the people who hate Sam.

[quote name='hizzy' date='23 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1266903070' post='2198597']
great rebuttal. it really highlights the weaker points in what he said, and you counter it with an objective and flawless argument showing the reader why he's wrong.
[/quote]
Maybe TSO doesn't like talking to puppets when they can talk to the ventriloquist.

HAPPY BURFDAY TSO! I love you all, except for Skingrad. You guys will always be friends of OTS. Also, good show GATO.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='MaGneT' date='25 February 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1267139132' post='2203769']
I'll be open about my hypocrisy. I hold a [b]grudge[/b] because TSO (in the form of MCXA) wronged myself and my allies, and I understand the circumstances around it.
[/quote]
You are too soft, grudge is hardly the word i would use. TSO is the only alliance in CN that i have a keen hatred for :awesome:

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1267142528' post='2203918']
[/quote]
oh goody goody, the plot thickens. In this scenario, I just might end up on the same side of haflinger....another reason to hate TSO :P

[quote name='Believland' date='25 February 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1267152976' post='2204291']
Come on bro. I love TSO. Great people. Yes, they've made some mistakes but who hasn't?
[/quote]
True. Nueva Vida was founded on the principles of 2nd chances in CN. TSO's mistakes, can be forgotten and forgiven, only if the concerned parties are willing to recognize the mistakes and make amends. Instead, all they have been doing is acting all high and mighty....under the assumption that they made no mistakes other than nearly destroying MCXA.

[quote name='Believland' date='26 February 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1267152976' post='2204291']
1. Come on bro. I love TSO. Great people. Yes, they've made some mistakes but who hasn't?

2. You've seemed to affiliate your nation with the people who hate Sam.

[/quote]

2. Heh, to an extent, Yes. However, our hate derives from completely different events/occurrences.

1. Yea, everyone does. Not everyone leaves an AA, bashes it, and then gives a crap apology and pays it off with $1.7bill. A more significant apology to me would of been them helping the new-govt get established. "tech them the ropes" so to speak. I and many went into govt, cold. Knowing little to nothing about running an alliance and dealing with FA.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='25 February 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1267133850' post='2203544']
The same war the MCXA supported wholeheartedly if it meant getting Dr. Fresh a guaranteed senate seat every cycle, of course. Please don't act like dear old Sammy, Ololiqui and Co. were innocent while Assington, Sponge, Myworld and the rest of BLEU's leadership plotted against their will. MCXA's government was just as complicit in that mistake.
[/quote]
Support given on false pretenses. When lies are given as justification for war the people being lied to have a tendency get unhappy and might not want to be friends any more.

[quote]
And MCXA's mind was already made up when Pacifica told their lapdogs their plan for NpO. You all know full well that BLEU was very much open to change, in fact, we had an entire thread on our forums where we saw the error of our ways and were working towards cleaning up our rep. MCXA was informed of this. MCXA did not care. MCXA stabbed their allies in the back, no matter how you cut it. And MCXA, at that time, was led by the cowards who call themselves "TSO".
[/quote]

I understand that simple minds have problems distinguishing between an alliance and an alliances leadership. But I'm going to try and explain this one more time.
Leaving BLEU was an alliance wide decision. A vote was held, and the majority voted to leave. If you have an issue with somebody, it's with the alliance MCXA.

That said, the alliance did nothing wrong when they cancelled on BLEU, and the events following has proven that it was a good decision. Right up to the bi-polar events of this war.

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1267167053' post='2204609']
That said, the alliance did nothing wrong when they cancelled on BLEU, and the events following has proven that it was a good decision. Right up to the bi-polar events of this war.
[/quote]
Abandoning your allies for an easy deal and then trying to rationalize it to everyone with this "WE WERE LIED TO!!!!!!!!!!" is funny.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1267142528' post='2203918']
[/quote]

Spying?
If that is the issue, it would make a hell of a lot of alliances criminals, wouldn't it.

Are you going to keep the same level of enmity towards all those alliances as well?

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1267167053' post='2204609']
I understand that simple minds have problems distinguishing between an alliance and an alliances leadership. But I'm going to try and explain this one more time.
Leaving BLEU was an alliance wide decision. A vote was held, and the majority voted to leave. If you have an issue with somebody, it's with the alliance MCXA.
[/quote]
I understand that gullible minds simply cannot comprehend the manner in which the exit was carried out. We have no issues with MCXA leaving BLEU, their alliance, their choice, their decision whether or not to remain in the bloc.

But we do have an issue that MCXA tried to spread false rumors regarding another member of the same bloc, trying to get them ejected from BLEU and isolate them on the treaty web. Again, the majority of the voters, which comprised of the active members of MCXA, are now in TSO :D

P.S : a few more announcements from TSO should help my post count on these forums

Edited by raasaa

[quote name='Sup4l33t3ki11a' date='25 February 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1267072508' post='2202606']
I think we should all give up trying to convince TSO of what they did. Their members are either indoctrinated, liars, or were simply too inactive to know what was/is actually going on. Lets just get back to destroying their infra.

And yes.. wooooohooo... Sam or Celt or who knows who... I await your reply of "No YOU are indoctrinated a liar and were inactive and have no idea what is going on" *yawn*

On a side note, I'd like to thank all the people like Hizzy and Sponge (and many more) who continue to fight this menace that is TSO on the forums. What TSO did still remains unpunished by those who rightfully deserve revenge and I hope this will be corrected in the near future.

o/
[/quote]

Giving up would be a prudent decision. I doubt TSO is going to listen to a group of individuals who sport a rather large chip on their collective shoulder and have been propagating the same slanderous crap for the past x number of years. Not to fear though! When you prove yourselves capable of making accusations based on anything that comes close to resembling accurate and complete information, I am sure they will start to take you seriously and do their earnest to comprehensively address the points you raise.

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1267167465' post='2204615']
Spying?
If that is the issue, it would make a hell of a lot of alliances criminals, wouldn't it.

Are you going to keep the same level of enmity towards all those alliances as well?
[/quote]
..huh?

Spying is a well accepted CB within the Cyberverse. If you spy, you deserve to die.

Very few alliances within the Cyberverse spy. I say very few because eh, you never know.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='26 February 2010 - 01:56 AM' timestamp='1267167588' post='2204617']
Giving up would be a prudent decision. I doubt TSO is going to listen to a group of individuals who sport a rather large chip on their collective shoulder and have been propagating the same slanderous crap for the [b]past x number of years[/b]. Not to fear though! When you prove yourselves capable of making accusations based on anything that comes close to resembling accurate and complete information, I am sure they will start to take you seriously and do their earnest to comprehensively address the points you raise.
[/quote]
x number of years....this is your first year of existence :P

I don't really care whether TSO listens to a group of individual or takes their statements seriously.....TSO announcements are always fun to rant in.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='26 February 2010 - 06:51 AM' timestamp='1267167279' post='2204612']
Abandoning your allies for an easy deal and then trying to rationalize it to everyone with this "WE WERE LIED TO!!!!!!!!!!" is funny.
[/quote]

Why don't you quote the whole thing you are replying to, instead of one little part that makes it easy for you to reply with such unintelligible crap.

Whatever you try to spin this into, you'll end up with one simple fact. If you lie to your friend, you'll wont have this friend for long.

Sorry for venturing back here, but it's just too tempting.

MCXA's leadership (and now TSO's) ran a campaign within BLEU to try to undermine NpO. In my opinion, this was under NPO's direction. Why?
They wanted to remove Polar and Sponge without having to fight a global war. They also wanted to take an entire color bloc under their sphere of influence.

This is common knowledge. Wake up.

[quote name='raasaa' date='26 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1267167708' post='2204620']
x number of years....this is your first year of existence :P

I don't really care whether TSO listens to a group of individual or takes their statements seriously.....TSO announcements are always fun to rant in.[/quote]

One of the luxeries of misinformation is not having to care about the opinions of those you are trying to slight.

TSO has only existed for a year but its founding members have been dealing with alot of the same crap since before the split.

[quote name='hymli' date='26 February 2010 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1267168092' post='2204627']
Why don't you quote the whole thing you are replying to, instead of one little part that makes it easy for you to reply with such unintelligible crap.

Whatever you try to spin this into, you'll end up with one simple fact. If you lie to your friend, you'll wont have this friend for long.
[/quote]
So basically, you are ignoring the fact that I replied to all of your post, but because I only quoted part of it I am evil.

Your excuses of them lying to you are great, now its funny that it happened to occur as NPO was looking for a new power on blue and to bring more people into OneVision - oh, MCXA signed Agora and OV soon after this betrayal of a MADP partner, didn't you?

[quote name='magicninja' date='26 February 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1267169603' post='2204653']
On a side note have you guys really been changing AA's so you can slip into peacemode?
[/quote]
Yes. LiquidMercury is currently doing the same.