Order of Justice Decleration of War.

Hyakkimaru

[quote name='Hyakkimaru' date='17 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1266388948' post='2187230']
No I was going off of his CN forum alliance name which is Invitica...
[/quote]
Invicta*
Latter option then. I won't go any further on this tangent here ('specially 'cause I :wub: Corp and you're on their front), but I may just have to teach you a little history lesson elsewhere. ;)

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Locke' date='17 February 2010 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1266414931' post='2187496']
Invicta*
Latter option then. I won't go any further on this tangent here ('specially 'cause I :wub: Corp and you're on their front), but I may just have to teach you a little history lesson elsewhere. ;)
[/quote]
Threat and insult duly noted. Shame that you must be ignorant of history yourself.

[quote name='Hyakkimaru' date='16 February 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1266385525' post='2187175']
Since when is an agression clause in a treaty bandwagoning? ... that being said do we even need to start on your alliance's bandwagoning habits?
[/quote]

In time you will learn to simply ignore every word that Haflinger says.

Welcome to the fight, OoJ. :wub:

On this special moment, i would like to invite all OoJ members to look at their stats for the very last time, because it is probably the last time you will see it on that level..they wont be the same by tommorow :smug:

Edited by gantanX

[quote name='Hyakkimaru' date='17 February 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1266385525' post='2187175']
Since when is an agression clause in a treaty bandwagoning? ... that being said do we even need to start on your alliance's bandwagoning habits?
[/quote]

Well, you did jump on the bandwaggon, it's just you had a ticket where others didn't :P

[quote name='Hyakkimaru' date='18 February 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1266470267' post='2188938']
how about you DoW them?
[/quote]
I would have done that if my slot not full , so where's OoJ?
Dont tell me you dow NEW but you afraid to dow its member lol

my fellow friends from the order of justice, i have 1 slot opened right now, please please declare on me.
I wanna see how u guys do the tango dance

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=177514 << my link

Edited by jeff123