THIS IS NOT A DOW

HisK Owns You

[center][img]http://www.coactivate.org/projects/magicbronson/project-home/emu.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy129/Jerahoam/MHAflagimage.png[/img][/center]

[center]TPF hit Fark :(

I like Fark :wub:

Mostly Harmful Alliance declares war on The Phoenix Federation.[/center]

[center][i]/s/

HisK, Harmful Executive Director [/i][/center]

Obligatory o/ Platypus

Also, please be nice to my infra. I do :wub: it so very much, I don't know how much of it I can part with while remaining sane. Last time I lost too much, I entered psychosis and thought I was an orange. 'Twas horrible.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='16 February 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1266301181' post='2184989']
Awesome! We get to fight LE, Fark, and MHA at the same time. Sounds like a great way to end the round. Bring it! :)
[/quote]

Maybe if they brought in another 200 guys it'd be a fair fight.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='16 February 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1266351971' post='2186050']
Maybe if they brought in another 200 guys it'd be a fair fight.
[/quote]

You're almost funny. LE and Fark are both down. Right now it's almost even you cant count all the nations.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='16 February 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1266352689' post='2186066']
You're almost funny. LE and Fark are both down. Right now it's almost even you cant count all the nations.
[/quote]

And you're almost competent at fighting. Swings and roundabouts I guess. Considering how much smaller OLC is than fark, I wouldn't say fairness matters much in this fight.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='16 February 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1266354528' post='2186133']
And you're almost competent at fighting. Swings and roundabouts I guess. Considering how much smaller OLC is than fark, I wouldn't say fairness matters much in this fight.
[/quote]

When has TPF ever been fair? You have to be the dumbest person in TE.(other than Marcus)

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='16 February 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1266358156' post='2186291']
When has TPF ever been fair? You have to be the dumbest person in TE.(other than Marcus)
[/quote]

Resorting to insults already, you must be really short on decent comebacks.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='16 February 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1266360500' post='2186360']
Resorting to insults already, you must be really short on decent comebacks.
[/quote]

l2r? I was saying TPF has never been a fair alliance. And you're talking about Fark not being in a fair fight with OZ. It's really funny. :rolleyes:

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='16 February 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1266361094' post='2186379']
l2r? I was saying TPF has never been a fair alliance. And you're talking about Fark not being in a fair fight with OZ. It's really funny. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

And we're at war with fark and by extention, MHA due to fark's war with oz. Apparently our innability to be fair must be contagious.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='16 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1266361094' post='2186379']
[/quote]
Hisk, your one of the most childish people playing TE. You have not only violated TS's agreement that MHA and TPF wouldn't war EVER....But you are also
one of the weakest leaders in TE history. TPF has always been honorable, IN FACT, When you threatened LC for helping to defend TS I could have ordered TPF to destroy
MHA and it would have been the easiest war TPF ever had and you know we would have killed you hence your running around to other AA's for help. I chose to give you respect
as a new leader and work on getting this peaced as an agreement with thia to not hit MHA. You have dishonored MHA and resorted to bottom feeding.
It no wonder you waited to hit us while we were waring with 3 other AA's and have long since exhausted our WC being in war for over 9 days now, while you guys plumped
you self up, put on your big boy pants and pushed out your chest....No worries though, TPF remembers and what comes around goes around!

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='17 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1266386839' post='2187197']
Hisk, your one of the most childish people playing TE. You have not only violated TS's agreement that MHA and TPF wouldn't war EVER....But you are also
one of the weakest leaders in TE history. TPF has always been honorable, IN FACT, When you threatened LC for helping to defend TS I could have ordered TPF to destroy
MHA and it would have been the easiest war TPF ever had and you know we would have killed you hence your running around to other AA's for help. I chose to give you respect
as a new leader and work on getting this peaced as an agreement with thia to not hit MHA. You have dishonored MHA and resorted to bottom feeding.
It no wonder you waited to hit us while we were waring with 3 other AA's and have long since exhausted our WC being in war for over 9 days now, while you guys plumped
you self up, put on your big boy pants and pushed out your chest....No worries though, TPF remembers and what comes around goes around!

BG.
[/quote]

LMFAO! Thai must not care about this "agreement" since he hit TPF.

TPF has always been honorable. That some funny !@#$! Keep thinking that. ;)

one of the weakest leaders in TE history? LOL your old members don't even like you! They call you the weak one who does NOTHING! I could post so many logs. Of how fail you really are but I wont because he asked me not to.

You have dishonored MHA and resorted to bottom feeding? You attacked a close friend of MHA so I helped them.

BG you are scum and I hope you get what's coming to you.

No worries you will.

HisK

[quote]TPF has always been honorable. That some funny !@#$! Keep thinking that.
[/quote]

In my dealings with TPF I have only found them to be honorable and good allies. I don't think MHA is a bad alliance (I was MHA for two rounds) and while you are no Thai you have done a good job leading MHA, but you are wrong about this Hisk.

I also understand why MHA would feel it was necessary to defend Fark as Fark has been a pretty constant ally of MHA but TPF is acting just as honorably in their defense of OLC. TPF has definitely fought their share of wars and I appreciate them once again taking up arms in our defense.

TPF you guys are awesome, kick some $@!.
MHA and Fark, you're allright too but for once I'll be rooting against you. May your nations crumble.

Edited by Kurtz12

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='16 February 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1266358156' post='2186291']
You have to be the dumbest person in TE.(other than Marcus)
[/quote]
[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='17 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1266388439' post='2187217']
LMFAO! ...

... LOL your old members don't even like you! They call you the weak one who does NOTHING! ... Of how fail you really are but I wont ...

BG you are scum...

HisK
[/quote]
Hisk, Hisk, Hisk....
Your immaturity, slander, and lack of sound judgment never cease to astound me. Didn't you ever learn how to play well with others? You may have filled the position of Thai, but it would serve you well to do a better job of filling his shoes. Perhaps you should look around at some of the other AA leaders and see how they treat each other. After all, you [i]could[/i] use some help with your interpersonal communication skills. ;)

Edited by JonBoy16

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='17 February 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1266388439' post='2187217']
LMFAO! Thai must not care about this "agreement" since he hit TPF.

one of the weakest leaders in TE history? LOL your old members don't even like you! They call you the weak one who does NOTHING! I could post so many logs. Of how fail you really are but I wont because he asked me not to.

You have dishonored MHA and resorted to bottom feeding? You attacked a close friend of MHA so I helped them.

BG you are scum and I hope you get what's coming to you.

No worries you will.

HisK
[/quote]

Who on earth are you?

I want Thaisport back

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='17 February 2010 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1266407234' post='2187426']
Hisk, Hisk, Hisk....
Your immaturity, slander, and lack of sound judgment never cease to astound me. Didn't you ever learn how to play well with others? You may have filled the position of Thai, but it would serve you well to do a better job of filling his shoes. Perhaps you should look around at some of the other AA leaders and see how they treat each other. After all, you [i]could[/i] use some help with your interpersonal communication skills. ;)
[/quote]

Stop sucking BG's &#$@.