Questioning the Morality: AlmightyGrub

Starfox101

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to insert it. I just hope it's better than when someone tried to prove I was a liar.

I will admit you have never been a liar, and I have known you IC since before GWII...but that doesn't change facts. You were one of the first to be a nuke tech raider, if not the first, and I have always been one to be against such an injustice. Hell, NPO couped your $@! over this when you lead CIA. Irony at its finest.

Take it for what it is worth old friend.

There are people who bring morals OOC to IC, and there are those who don't give a !@#$ either way IC/OOC or those who change views to play an IC persona.

Edited by Chalaskan

I will admit you have never been a liar, and I have known you IC since before GWII...but that doesn't change facts. You were one of the first to be a nuke tech raider, if not the first, and I have always been one to be against such an injustice. Hell, NPO couped your $@! over this when you lead CIA. Irony at its finest.

Take it for what it is worth old friend.

There are people who bring morals OOC to IC, and there are those who don't give a !@#$ either way IC/OOC or those who change views to play an IC persona.

While the part about me being one of the first nuclear tech raiders is true, that's really the only truth there. Plainly, I just wanted to test my nukes. I haven't raided since Pre-GWIII, however, unless you call beating on NPO noobs for 9 months raiding.

NPO never couped me while I led CIA. Nor did I ever nuke anyone to run into trouble with the NPO.

I was second in command of >_<, and was starting efforts to withdraw from The Initiative. So the NPO ran out and found logs of me suggesting a nuke rogue should hit Philosopher, and Philosopher was nuked. There was also logs showing that Philo would be targeted anyway from hours earlier, so of course, there was a political motivation behind NPO convincing banned member and Jason8 to remove me from power, perhaps to keep an ally?

However, I'm not sure what either of those have to do with anything.

1. So you basically are saying \m/ should have fought for over two years to get peace? In that time we could have disbanded and reformed and would be better off. This is a terrible argument you are making, just stop.

2. Okay. Give us peace then. There you go. I await peace being declared.

3. You're not getting my point. He attacked an entire alliance because of what one guy said, and specifically did not attack nor call that member out. Besides, I thought CN was over entire alliances being attacked for one guy saying something insulting?

4. Wow, again, it's OUR channel. It's not even on a CN server. Nobody invited you there. We don't have standards to uphold in our own channel. You need to understand that you cannot tell us how to act. It's our land. Besides, this goes in multiple other channels. Now go call them out please or stop being selectively blinded.

@#3 And \m/ attacked an entire alliance for ...fun?

And @#4, I think you kinda clarified Grubs point. It is your channel, and no you dont have to have standards but, it is that very lack of standards that you choose not to enforce that makes you a bunch of immature twits as Grub has stated. Anyone who uses certain slang terms IS most likely racist deep down. And, even if they are not, the very fact that they use those words, words with a deep seated hatred tied to their very foundation, makes those people immature, ignorant, classless pieces of $#@! who dont give a damn about the harm that such words cause to this very day.

\m/ was in a rather weak political position, and our allies can't do anything with the Coincidence Coalition breathing down their necks, and adding Polaris to their side would essentially guarantee defeat at their hands.

Well, I called Coincidence coming in, but I gave them way too much credit apparently. Haha.