Use of sanctions

andymac64

I know.

I'm just pointing out to the world that we didn't start this.

Seems a bit mad so me as I think they have more on blue that the 4 we have on white and they screwing up their own allies too.

Edited by andymac64

Well one senator can only sanction 5 I believe? I forget since the last time I was senator.

Although, I think the use of sanctions in TE is stupid, trades are hard enough as it is, getting hit with a sanction sucks if you know what it's like. Wish we had other senate options to avoid them "being the only tool"

Love it or hate it "Sanctions" are part of the game. Retaliating to sanctions through your own senator or a friend that is in a different AA is one way.. or make them wish they never sanctioned by use of war.

FYI: It is true each senator may sanction up to 5 nations and cannot sanction again until he drops 1 or more of the nations that he has sanctioned (3 day wait)

I know.

I'm just pointing out to the world that we didn't start this.

Seems a bit mad so me as I think they have more on blue that the 4 we have on white and they screwing up their own allies too.

Sigh.... do you really have to bring this up on the forums, i told you my reasonings for them sanctions but that doesnt seem to be enough now does it :blink: Im not even bothered if you sanction our few on blue the only thing i said about that was it would go against OP's policy of a sanction free blue...

You know, I thought CTA were better than this.

Sanctioning 4 of their nations on a day your supposed to be peacing out like everyone else...

I guess CTA doesn't look at it that way.

I bet if WAPA had been twice your size and curbstomping you, you would have accepted peace at first chance.

See what a fair fight will get you? A quagmire.

Sanctioning 4 of their nations on a day your supposed to be peacing out like everyone else...

I bet if WAPA had been twice your size and curbstomping you, you would have accepted peace at first chance.

Supposed to be peacing out like everyone else? are you serious, where is the hiden rule that dictates that when a group of alliances in a war arrange peace everyone left on different fronts must do the same. Why is CTA staying at war effecting the world? no

Really you can keeping guessing on hypothetical situations all you want wouldnt make the outcome true.

wtf are you talking about? as the Rebel stated, where is there anything that states we have to peace out when everyone else does? oh wait, there isn't.

as for sanctioning, gee, it is a tool to be used just like nukes. what next, people gonna start crying cuz they got nuked in TE?

Sanctions are a good war tactic... stop !@#$%*ing about em and use em

I lol'd!

Sanctions suck, this is true....This is why I only trade full White if all my trade partners are TPF or allies and we own The senate seats.

However using sanctions is not new to TE, it has been going around since round 1 and used heavily by certain other AA's still around

that I won't mention names. Sadly it is fair, just as the same nations who use a nuke on a non nuke nation and call it fair...its war, right?

GO CTA!!

BG.