NTR has war plans. Again. Seriously.

Fizzydog

Dictator of NTR has announced new war project plans, including the building of multiple cruise missle projects.

NTR has never been the same ever since the Dictator came to power. With more technology and constant of spy ops, it has become the worlds lil' pest.

NTR dictator has not released any info on the newly leaked K-78 project, but a stolen letter has been proved to be disscusing the event.

Dear Field Marshall Gerian,

I am sorry to be interrupting your recent retirement, but remember the 78? Well, the project has come into action! All shall bow to us, but in order to get this project to become complete, we need over ten thousand tech! I cannot believe it either. Well, you may come down to A-Base 654 to view the project.

Yours truly,

Dictator F.

The original letter was written in German, here:

Lieber Feldmarschall Gerian,

Es tut mir leid zu unterbrechen Ihren letzten Ruhestand, aber nicht vergessen, die 78? Nun hat das Projekt in Aktion treten! Alle sollen sich beugen uns, sondern um dieses Projekt zu erhalten, zu kompletten, brauchen wir mehr als zehntausend tech! Ich kann nicht glauben es nicht. Nun, Sie kommen bis zu 654 A-Base, um das Projekt zu sehen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Diktator F.

Small nations cower in fear to this letter, for cruise missles are becoming terribly strong.

We'll keep you updated on this situation day after day,

The NA News Letter.

Edited by Fizzydog

Waits for somebody to come along and say where are you on the map according to CNRP...

Other than that I like your fiendish plot with cruise missiles but what about Nukes they can be cool too.

Edit:

And Voodoo is the winner.... shesh will people remember this forum is not just for CNRP. Yeah meant not just not just... >.>

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

Waits for somebody to come along and say where are you on the map according to CNRP...

Other than that I like your fiendish plot with cruise missiles but what about Nukes they can be cool too.

Edit:

And Voodoo is the winner.... shesh will people remember this forum is just for CNRP.

OOC: I like to know where people are, if they are on the map. :P I pretty much assume they're in CNRP unless they say otherwise.

OCC:Thanks, I sent LAVO a message.

NEWS REPORT!!!

A large Nuclear blast occured in the oceans outside of The NTR borders at 7:51 PM, causing two major earthquakes measuring 8.7, yes, 8.7 on the Richter Scale. Officials claim that the nuclear blast was not caused by NTR testing, but we are unsure. Twenty thousand of were killed, and ten thousand are homless. The NTR capital building collapsed, and the edges of NTR were flooded with radioactice water. Evacuation attempts have been delayed due to large showckwaves and aftershocks. Rescue teams are unsure what to do at the moment..

THe NA and NTR newsletter.

OCC:Sorry, I forgot to do that. Mind shooting me a link? Lol voodoo, I was tlaking about smaller then me nations, silly. Duh. Its as simple as Fizzydog is a dog.
OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76516

Check for protectorate land, and ask the owner if you could have a piece of that land. Right now, Qatar is about right for a nation your size, so ask Lavo_2 in that thread.

OOC: You don't have to do that if you just want to RP with yourself and and/or a small group of your friends or something. That's just if you want to participate in a larger RP known as CNRP.

OCC:

NEWS REPORT!!!

A large Nuclear blast occured in the oceans outside of The NTR borders at 7:51 PM, causing two major earthquakes measuring 8.7, yes, 8.7 on the Richter Scale. Officials claim that the nuclear blast was not caused by NTR testing, but we are unsure. Twenty thousand of were killed, and ten thousand are homless. The NTR capital building collapsed, and the edges of NTR were flooded with radioactice water. Evacuation attempts have been delayed due to large showckwaves and aftershocks. Rescue teams are unsure what to do at the moment..

THe NA and NTR newsletter.

OOC: But if you do want to join CNRP, you don't have nukes until you have them in-game (IG).

Captain Furious of the Venusian Space Marines screams, "TO The Ships," as he furiously charges the boarding ramp of his departing Orbital Drop Shuttle, which suspiciously looks a lot like a playground slide . Damn nuclear grenades and such going off at the wrong moment. In he distance he hears the whine and howl of a Styglian Mark VT Disruptor cannon that barks out a line of hot energy blasts that obliterate another of the advancing tanks.

On the other side of the field, near the merry go round, Lieutenant Tommy Parker, 9 years old, orders his ragtag squad of Stone Cold Commando Elite Killers onto the field of battle with the shout of, "First one to the tree house gets ice-cream!"

And so the war of Cherry Tree Elementary School raged on and on, until no one was left, as they all had to go back to class.

OOC:

1. THIS FORUM IS NOT RESTRICTED TO CNRP ONLY. STOP SAYING THAT. Looking at you voodoo.. :war:

2. Fizzy, if you're just doing national CN rp, there is a seperate subforum. You don't have to join CNRP to rp in game stuff. This is the fantasy RP sub forum, and you still wouldn't have to join CNRP to do other fantasy RPs.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=73

That link is for the Game Related RP subforum.

Edited by Tahsir Re