Let's try this again

Jeb the Wise

aodflag.png

Well, we tried a friendly war with friends and that didn't last long.

Figure this time we go after someone we don't know.

Catharsis agressivly defended themselves from 3 of our raiders. (our advance party :P ) They got spunk.

We figure, heck, they have more active members, Top us in average NS, are a tight group, and we aren't as big as our numbers might indicate.

If anyone can give us a run for or money it's them.

AoD hereby declares War on Catharsis. 3 days then white peace or until the slots expire.

(I'll bet they go for option 2) Cat's choice. I hope they enjoy themselves more so than our last Dance partner :P

Just an update. Catharsis has rose to the occasion and we've been having a Blast on both sides of the fence:

To: EvilAsh From: Bob White Date: 1/13/2010 10:30:28 AM

Subject: RE: Hello Warriors :D

Message: Wow, I guess everyone else in my alliance has fared better than I have when comparing each alliances NS losses... this has been a pretty even outing so far for both sides, and the interaction has been quite pleasant.

I have to say, you guys have been the best alliance to date that has jumped us. And even though it may seem like it is, that is actually NOT a back-handed compliment at all.

Though I have to say, I liked the BSG avatar you had of the forums a few days ago much better :P

Here's some stats if your interested

o/AoD!

o/Cat!

*edit* removed embedded google doc

Edited by Jeb the Wise

I hope Shark and I can keep our nukes to ourselves :P

I have no intention to use my nuke in this fire fight.

I like to save my nukes for raiders and raidees who are rude. (and BG when in desperation :P)

I messaged Shark about keeping our war nuke free but he hasn't responed or even attacked at all since declaring.

Which leaves me to believe I'll be glowing green after update tonight :P

You guys need to respond to my messages :P

*edit jeez how many smilies am I gonna use

Edited by Jeb the Wise

To: King Wally From: SteelCityBoss Date: 1/14/2010 12:25:42 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by SteelCityBoss. You lost 47 soldiers and 185 tanks. You killed 14 soldiers and 5 tanks. Their forces razed 11.831 miles of your land, stole 2.016 technology, and destroyed 13.314 infrastructure. Their forces looted $262.53 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I laughed so hard :lol1:

I am pretty much dead but i am going to take as many of you with me as possible!!

that was actually a pretty good hit there steel city im glad to finally get some good oponents with that never say die spirit. So many guys hit 100 infra and just give up, keep it up.

I'll shout you a beer when this is all over ok ;)

Nice shot SteelCityBoss.

Due to the lack of communication from Cat (particularly Shark) concerning a nuke free war, I have decided to launch my nuke before you guys spy it away.

This should be fun :)

Wow so much for the non nuke war some people have to work ya know! <_<

Nice shot SteelCityBoss.

Due to the lack of communication from Cat (particularly Shark) concerning a nuke free war, I have decided to launch my nuke before you guys spy it away.

This should be fun :)

Reminds me of a few rounds ago when Folger and I dueled. We both bought a nuke, spied eachother's nuke off at the following update, bought another nuke and then nuked eachother. All in the span of 5 minutes during update.

Then we sat at our borders and shot BB guns at eachother because we had nothing left to use for a proper war... hope that doesn't happen to you guys!

Well okay then :)

Since I missed 2 days of stats I have the day before the war started and the current stats as of today.

Stats!

I must say it's pretty close unless you look at

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains...

2) -12,808 Strength Change - Army Of Darkness

3) -8,372 Strength Change - Catharsis

Cat has inflicted 34.6% more damage than us.

Well okay then :)

Since I missed 2 days of stats I have the day before the war started and the current stats as of today.

Stats!

I must say it's pretty close unless you look at

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains...

2) -12,808 Strength Change - Army Of Darkness

3) -8,372 Strength Change - Catharsis

Cat has inflicted 34.6% more damage than us.

Cause thats how we ROLL! :ph34r: