El Eeino de España

Ezequiel

**Classified**

To: Michael Croix

Subject: Formal Request

Hola Michael Croix,

I am Ezequiel, leader of the small Kingdom of Spain. I would like to ask for a deployment of troops in our territory to help quell the resistance. Our nation was recently put into Anarchy after our King went M.I.A. We need your help to secure the territory and will reward you a base if you so wish.

Ezequiel.

**End Classified**

*** Private ***

To: Ezequiel

Subject: Re:Formal Request

Dear Ezequiel:

I must admit, your request certainly caught me off guard. Louisiana being an American Gulf Nation, means we usually don't interfere too much with other nation's problems, but your offer of a military base is something that will be a good asset to my nation's military flexibility. I can send 20,000 soldiers of the Louisianan Army and a force of 50 Louisianan fighters and 20 Louisianan bombers/refulers. You will have to cover the cost of room and board until an appropriate Louisianan base can be constructed at which point Louisiana will take over all costs.

Regards,

Michael Croix

Chancellor of Louisiana

Edited by Yawoo

***Classified***

Due to the current strife over the Iberian Peninsula, Federal Union of Belarus and Moldova geostationary ground observation satellites have been directed to maintaining a level of high alert over the Iberian Peninsula and its immediate surroundings.

***Private Message to Scotland***

Although our own bilateral relations may not be the best, as common members of PEPTO we will support you if needed.

As Ezequiel is wanted in Valencia for high treason, we do not recognize this nation. We fully support Scotland as the rightful owner of the land. Anyone who turns him in will receive a monetary reward on top of what the Federal Union of Belarus and Moldova offers. Ezequiel has officially been classified as a terrorist by Valencia.

**Classified**

Defcon moved to 3. Troops and vehicles assemble near the Kingdom of Spain/Valencia border. Airforce and navy are put on high alert. Many reserve troops could possibly be called into action.

**Classified**

To: Scotland

Subject: Land Dispute

Hola Scotland Representative,

We would like to work this land dispute out with you via diplomacy, please let us know where you will be willing to meet and talk over it. If you prefer mail, we shall do so.

Signed,

Kingdom of Spain.

**End Classified**

We regret that the imperialist nature of Scotland is trying to take over this situation, and wish that these freedom fighters can restore order within the area with a local rule, and not a foreign rule, since this is a landlocked nation.

OOC: Sure, it was territory of Scotland, but since when does land revert back to the owner of the protectorate? Very rarely. Land does not stay yours forever, and all that agreement was was words.

OOC: Land reverting back to the owner of the protectorate is a doctrine that has been adopted by three nations in CNRP. The Zhukov Doctrine (Vauleo-Buryatia), Lhasa Doctrine(Kingdom of Cochin) and Premier Doctrine(PRC).

IC: The Kingdom of Cochin supports Scotland's rights to re-establish the protectorate in Iberia and encourages the rebel faction led by Senor Ezequiel to talk to Scotland before committing to any rash actions.

Scotland is always pleased to grant independence to nations within Iberia when the time is right. We have rarely denied such a request so long as the people of the territory agree to one binding clause that all nations in Iberia (excluding Valencia) are bound to: should their land ever destabilise into anarchy the territory shall immediately be confiscated and returned to Scotland.

As Scotland is a member of the Iberian Pact, we have deemed fit to naturally allow former Iberian Pact members that descend into anarchy to become a protectorate of the Iberian Pact. You are correct in stating that the Kingdom of Spain never signed the Iberian Pact, and therefore this land is officially a protectorate of Scotland. You will step down and allow Scottish government to retake control of this land or we will enact our right to do so. We will defend this territory from unwanted usurpers to the throne.

OOC: Once again, you need to stop 'declaring independence' in my land when it does not belong to you. If you back off for a while we can re-discuss this in a few weeks, and maybe I will re-consider. In the meantime you have offended my nation IC so you are denied.

OOC: Land reverting back to the owner of the protectorate is a doctrine that has been adopted by three nations in CNRP. The Zhukov Doctrine (Vauleo-Buryatia), Lhasa Doctrine(Kingdom of Cochin) and Premier Doctrine(PRC).

IC: The Kingdom of Cochin supports Scotland's rights to re-establish the protectorate in Iberia and encourages the rebel faction led by Senor Ezequiel to talk to Scotland before committing to any rash actions.

OOC: And the HAE with the 2 nations in it having had the doctrine before AND executed it several times.