white peace

genius15

yes i know it means an end to hostilities. but what else does it mean?

means everyone is bitter... and the slightest little THING will send a billion Nukes Flying at about 3 nations out of Peace Mode

means everyone is bitter... and the slightest little THING will send a billion Nukes Flying at about 3 nations out of Peace Mode

AGHH YOU SET ME OFF TIEM TO EAT N00KZ! :nuke:

Also, pretty friggen much that.

so if that happens, what are we talking about in terms of retaliation? should the smaller alliances be concerned about such a thing happining

Edited by genius15

so if that happens, what are we talking about in terms of retaliation? should the smaller alliances be concerned about such a thing happining

everyone will glow a bright green color so... maybe

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/White_peace

There. The wiki can also answer a lot of other questions you might have. Or your protectors can do that.

Wow. I saw the mentioning of the Unjust War in the wiki, and it instantly brought me back in the days to where I knew what was going on. The last time I played before just recently, I knew IRON wasn't friendly with TPF, and then suddenly in the WWE, we're going in to support them.

Meh, that's politics for ya! :D

But are there really GOON resistances left?