Meet The Legion Iss.2

SiCkO

Meet

Legion.png

Sorry about the delay, Christmas/New Year is very busy and I forgot all about this one.

MrAdmiralX - Minister of Economics

MrAdmiralX (we call him MAX) looms large in the history of The Legion. His involvement with the Legion has gone back to almost the first great war and continues today. He is one of those special people who has served The Legion in government not only in our old government, but in our present government as well. MAX joined The Legion in August of 2006, in the wake of the 1st Great War, when The Legion was considered the greatest military force in Digiterra. MAX worked his way up through Admiralty, eventually serving as a Centurion. When the 3rd Great War broke out, MAX found himself, a senior Centurion, in charge due to the absence of the Commodore and the Minister of Defense. Working with Lincograd, another senior Centurion, they organized a hasty war plan and set it into motion. Although The Legion had lost, MAX had learned from his mistakes. Soon after MAX was elected the Minister of Defense, without his name even being on the ballot, he orchestrated a complete turn around of Admiralty, creating a system based on efficiency. It would not be long before that system would be put to the test. The Unjust War was the ultimate test of MAX's new system, and The Legion proved victorious, defeating Valhalla and causing the disbandment of \m/. After the war, MAX stepped down as major government, however, he was still active in debate and discussion. Then, the worst happened. Purplegate unfolded and MAX saw at once what it was about, noWedge would stop at nothing to destroy The Legion while the "old guard" legionnaires remained. MAX decided to leave and sought refuge in MCXA for a while. He then tried to start an alliance, failed and then retired to the NPO. During this time, his activity plummeted, and he faded into the pages of history of The Legion. The Karma War reinvigorated MAX, the years of isolation from Legionia had been difficult, but now, he was ready to return. When MAX returned, he was greeted with open arms and joyous surprise. He immediately signed on as a member of the Ministry of Economics, pioneering many new nation tracking and nation building techniques. As a result, he was appointed the Minister of Economics by our Imperator Imperial.

and now, for our interview:

01[16:28] <SiCkO[Legion]> So MAX you are Joined The Legion for the first time?

[16:28] <MrAdmiralX> SiCkO please rephrase that

01[16:28] <SiCkO[Legion]> ok

01[16:28] <SiCkO[Legion]> When did you first join the legion?

[16:30] <MrAdmiralX> I believe it was November 16, 2006

01[16:30] <SiCkO[Legion]> so your an "Old Guard" Legionnaire?

[16:31] <MrAdmiralX> I am not part of the really old guard, as in fonzoland, SoCC, Zunea, and Great Britian had done their things already.

01[16:31] <SiCkO[Legion]> ah

01[16:32] <SiCkO[Legion]> what was one of your first memories in the legion?

[16:32] <MrAdmiralX> Spamming :P

01[16:32] <SiCkO[Legion]> lol

01[16:32] <SiCkO[Legion]> so the legion lounge?

01[16:32] <SiCkO[Legion]> or Spam Corps?

[16:32] <MrAdmiralX> Games room

01[16:33] <SiCkO[Legion]> ah

01[16:33] <SiCkO[Legion]> you should hit up Fallinup for some games then

01[16:33] <SiCkO[Legion]> nbm

01[16:33] <SiCkO[Legion]> nvm

01[16:33] <SiCkO[Legion]> anywho

01[16:33] <SiCkO[Legion]> what was your first job?

[16:35] <MrAdmiralX> My first job as a lt. while Atlashill was the MoD

01[16:35] <SiCkO[Legion]> and this was after GW 1?

[16:36] <MrAdmiralX> I wasnt here in GWI

01[16:36] <SiCkO[Legion]> ah

[16:36] <MrAdmiralX> GWI was July-Aug

01[16:36] <SiCkO[Legion]> im trying to get a frame of reference

[16:37] <MrAdmiralX> understood

01[16:37] <SiCkO[Legion]> so this was before GW 2

01[16:37] <SiCkO[Legion]> but not much?

[16:38] <MrAdmiralX> yes

01[16:38] <SiCkO[Legion]> alright

[16:38] <MrAdmiralX> 2 months before

01[16:38] <SiCkO[Legion]> You worked your way up the ladder to eventually become a Centurion in The Legion

01[16:39] <SiCkO[Legion]> what was your best memory of working in Defense

01[16:39] <SiCkO[Legion]> ?

[16:40] <MrAdmiralX> I am not sure I have a best memory

01[16:40] <SiCkO[Legion]> :/

01[16:40] <SiCkO[Legion]> anything interesting?

[16:41] <MrAdmiralX> Well I mean the whole fun that was GWIII

01[16:42] <SiCkO[Legion]> lol

01[16:42] <SiCkO[Legion]> alright

01[16:42] <SiCkO[Legion]> skipping ahead

01[16:42] <SiCkO[Legion]> what are some of your experiences from GW 3

[16:44] <MrAdmiralX> I had fun with it, if it wasnt for that I probably wouldnt still be in this game

[16:44] <MrAdmiralX> Although things werent organized at that time

01[16:44] <SiCkO[Legion]> :) thats good

01[16:45] <SiCkO[Legion]> you helped rebuild the legion after GW 3

01[16:45] <SiCkO[Legion]> eventually

01[16:45] <SiCkO[Legion]> becoming the MoD

01[16:45] <SiCkO[Legion]> what would you say is the biggest things you changed in Admirality?

[16:47] <MrAdmiralX> Putting the emphasis on squads, we were able to make sure people knew exactly where they needed to go in case of a war, we made they know who they were fighting with and it increased the staff of admiralty by a ton. No longer was a Centurion potential in control of upwards of 400 nations, they were capped out at 48

01[16:47] <SiCkO[Legion]> impressive

01[16:48] <SiCkO[Legion]> You led the Legion's Military during the Unjust War, any thoughts on it or insight you want?

01[16:48] <SiCkO[Legion]> to say?

[16:49] <MrAdmiralX> I was proud of that time because it showed that the legion was no longer as much of a paper tiger in the eyes of planet bob. It was also fun to sit in a room with the leaders of a bunch of alliance

01[16:49] <SiCkO[Legion]> :)

01[16:50] <SiCkO[Legion]> I wont hit Purplegate as much (not a great subject) but is there anything you want to say about it/Dover War?

[16:51] <MrAdmiralX> Well the Dove war was not a great time for me as part of in game this was mainly due to me and another govt official meeting each other in person for the first time

[16:52] <MrAdmiralX> As for purplegate I just remember thinking of how stupid an idea it was and was upset that I wasnt informed of such, wishing if I was to be able to talk them out of it

01[16:54] <SiCkO[Legion]> ah

01[16:54] <SiCkO[Legion]> hmm

01[16:55] <SiCkO[Legion]> why did you decide to come back to the legion?

[16:55] <MrAdmiralX> I wanted to try a game mechanic thing, and Legion was willing to finance it

01[16:58] <SiCkO[Legion]> cool

01[16:59] <SiCkO[Legion]> as the Minister of Economics

01[16:59] <SiCkO[Legion]> can you give us an idea of your job?

[17:00] <MrAdmiralX> What I have taken on as the MoE is trying to impliment efficiency, I basically want to make it so that I could step away and no one would even notice that I had gone. Things could just carry on running smoothly without me

01[17:01] <SiCkO[Legion]> ah

01[17:02] <SiCkO[Legion]> alright

01[17:02] <SiCkO[Legion]> now for some easier (hoipefully) questions

01[17:02] <SiCkO[Legion]> who is your favorite legionnaire? :P

[17:02] <MrAdmiralX> Can this include past?

01[17:04] <SiCkO[Legion]> ya

[17:04] <MrAdmiralX> Reformentia

01[17:04] <SiCkO[Legion]> funny

01[17:04] <SiCkO[Legion]> arc said the same things

01[17:04] <SiCkO[Legion]> alright

[17:05] <MrAdmiralX> He was the PM when I first entered office and so he kind of became my mentor, his idea of simplicity and efficiency are what guides me today

01[17:05] <SiCkO[Legion]> when do you see the legion gaining a sanction?

01[17:05] <SiCkO[Legion]> ah

[17:05] <MrAdmiralX> My goal has never been to see it gain sanction tb

[17:05] <MrAdmiralX> tbh*

[17:06] <MrAdmiralX> It is something I put very little thought into

01[17:06] <SiCkO[Legion]> ah

[17:06] <MrAdmiralX> We are not an alliance that is interested in our numbers as much as going to the aid of allies

01[17:07] <SiCkO[Legion]> alright

01[17:07] <SiCkO[Legion]> final question

01[17:07] <SiCkO[Legion]> Am i coller than Imperial? :P

01[17:07] <SiCkO[Legion]> cooler

01[17:07] <SiCkO[Legion]> jk

01[17:07] <SiCkO[Legion]> The real question is

[17:07] <MrAdmiralX> Your name is Devin, my best friends name is Devin so that absolutely puts you in a realm of cool

01[17:08] <SiCkO[Legion]> lol

01[17:08] <SiCkO[Legion]> good answer

01[17:08] <SiCkO[Legion]> any way

01[17:08] <SiCkO[Legion]> if you could say anything to our ex-legionnaires out there

01[17:08] <SiCkO[Legion]> what would you say?

[17:10] <MrAdmiralX> To the ones I know, I miss seeing you all everyday. To the ones I dont, I wish I could have.

01[17:10] <SiCkO[Legion]> :)

01[17:10] <SiCkO[Legion]> thank you for your time

[17:11] <MrAdmiralX> lol np

Meet

Legion.png

Sorry about the delay, Christmas/New Year is very busy and I forgot all about this one.

MrAdmiralX - Minister of Economics

MrAdmiralX (we call him MAX) looms large in the history of The Legion. His involvement with the Legion has gone back to almost the first great war and continues today. He is one of those special people who has served The Legion in government not only in our old government, but in our present government as well. MAX joined The Legion in August of 2006, in the wake of the 1st Great War, when The Legion was considered the greatest military force in Digiterra. MAX worked his way up through Admiralty, eventually serving as a Centurion. When the 3rd Great War broke out, MAX found himself, a senior Centurion, in charge due to the absence of the Commodore and the Minister of Defense. Working with Lincograd, another senior Centurion, they organized a hasty war plan and set it into motion. Although The Legion had lost, MAX had learned from his mistakes. Soon after MAX was elected the Minister of Defense, without his name even being on the ballot, he orchestrated a complete turn around of Admiralty, creating a system based on efficiency. It would not be long before that system would be put to the test. The Unjust War was the ultimate test of MAX's new system, and The Legion proved victorious, defeating Valhalla and causing the disbandment of \m/. After the war, MAX stepped down as major government, however, he was still active in debate and discussion. Then, the worst happened. Purplegate unfolded and MAX saw at once what it was about, noWedge would stop at nothing to destroy The Legion while the "old guard" legionnaires remained. MAX decided to leave and sought refuge in MCXA for a while. He then tried to start an alliance, failed and then retired to the NPO. During this time, his activity plummeted, and he faded into the pages of history of The Legion. The Karma War reinvigorated MAX, the years of isolation from Legionia had been difficult, but now, he was ready to return. When MAX returned, he was greeted with open arms and joyous surprise. He immediately signed on as a member of the Ministry of Economics, pioneering many new nation tracking and nation building techniques. As a result, he was appointed the Minister of Economics by our Imperator Imperial.

and now, for our interview:

As has been pointed out time and time again "only \m/ could disband \m/"

Legion had nothing to do with it, if anything it was Mr. Sponges meanie faces. Are you goofballs that deparate to find positive affirmation in your history?

Edited by Merrie Melodies

As has been pointed out time and time again "only \m/ could disband \m/"

Legion had nothing to do with it, if anything it was Mr. Sponges meanie faces. Are you goofballs that deparate to find positive affirmation in your history?

i meant every word ^_^

The Unjust War was the ultimate test of MAX's new system, and The Legion proved victorious, defeating Valhalla and causing the disbandment of \m/.

Just because our fearless (read: spineless) wartime leader surrendered to you doesn't make you responsible for disbanding us. If anybody other than \m/ is responsible, then it's Electron Sponge.