Announcement from Carthage

Thank you AUT and Carthage Nations.. Your support is welcomed.. Also.. it's Time for Carthage to repay its debt to Karma.. They've been in the red.. time to bathe the enemy in it ;)

oo/ AUT

oo/ Carthage

Bring the PAIN my friends.. :)

Also.. I have good friends in ZH.. I'm sorry that its come to this :(.. May you all live to see another war ;)

oo/

You mean that coward (AUT) who hides behind his allies is still around? I assume they think they are actually going to win so they jumped in on this as thats the only time you will see AUT in a war. Figures.

You mean that coward (AUT) who hides behind his allies is still around? I assume they think they are actually going to win so they jumped in on this as thats the only time you will see AUT in a war. Figures.

That's why I've fought in every losing GW, including the last two, and had joined TPF towards the end of the war accumulating 1 million casualties with over 3 million left over on my old account.

That's why propaganda has been made about me literally being on every losing war:

TheAUTUncleSame.jpg

On top of this, we're not even likely to win this next GW.

I think I've torn into you enough, I'm merciful. You can leave here with white peace, promise.

Listen friend, I don't mind wild explosive statements, I've been making plenty today, myself, and others have gotten some in on me, too. Some are dead accurate, and some fall a little outside of the range. But if you are going to do any kind of verbal shot, you've got to at least aim in the right direction.

What ever grievances one might have with TheAUT, no one, not even his most hated foes, can call him a coward. Well they could, but would never be any where close to the truth. He's one of the bravest people I've ever met.

o/ Carthage!

Edited by Kzoppistan

Listen friend, I don't mind wild explosive statements, I've been making plenty today, myself, and others have gotten some in on me, too. Some are dead accurate, and some fall a little outside of the range. But if you are going to do any kind of verbal shot, you've got to at least aim in the right direction.

What ever grievances one might have with TheAUT, no one, not even his most hated foes, can call him a coward. Well they could, but would never be any where close to the truth. He's one of the bravest people I've ever met.

o/ Carthage!

Your brave friend sits in peace mode with a 100 mil war chest. Due to what is going on, it does make him look, spineless and well, lacking in other areas.

Your brave friend sits in peace mode with a 100 mil war chest. Due to what is going on, it does make him look, spineless and well, lacking in other areas.

Peace mode is a tactic in an overall war.

Edit: My apologies for such a sharply worded reply, Bluto. You've made your statement, that is my answer.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Why are we hailing a declaration of support?

Come back when you actually do something.

I can't figure out what exactly this is. Should the "other side" be expecting a declaration that's worth something, like a DoW, or is this just a formal declaration that AUT will continue to string words together into barely comprehensible posts in support of TPF?

I can't figure out what exactly this is. Should the "other side" be expecting a declaration that's worth something, like a DoW, or is this just a formal declaration that AUT will continue to string words together into barely comprehensible posts in support of TPF?

Either way, I'm cool with it.

o/ Carthage

o/ The AUT