Way to go, CC

Schattenmann

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to ask why people are comparing CC to CoC. There aren't any mass cancellations or any reluctance to go to war. I don't get it.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Check my alliance affiliation. Also my in game creation date. Your quality of work has really gone down hill recently. GOONS handlers no longer writing good material for you?

Ohhhhh derp! Got me! I changed the world with my keyboard months after the Hidden GOONerie folded, but keep trying.

Edited by Schattenmann

Coalition of Coincedence is abbreviated CoC. Any decision by CoC to use a name who's acronym was already unfortunately taken and connotated is purely their own mistake. ( I say mistake, but I'm sure somoene thought they were clever by using it and trying to turn it around. fail.)

I believe the name is Coincidence Coalition not Coalition of Coincidence.

Complaining about the lack of a full scale blitz in this war is like complaining about the lack of guitars at a piano recital.

On related note, has anyone gotten around to posting a summary of all the various declarations tonight?

edit - nvm, found it

Edited by Heft

Forgot to add that TPF's slots expire tomorrow as well.

This is also a bit of a blessing as well. On one hand it gets tpf to not be the focus of a few alliances, on the other it means that instead of potentially having a day or two of six slots of war for certain people you allow for those slots to go away, and they can focus more on defense. Though I will say it is interesting that this is one of the few wars where a side hasn't update blitzed after a dow. It'll be cool to see how that plays out.

This is also a bit of a blessing as well. On one hand it gets tpf to not be the focus of a few alliances, on the other it means that instead of potentially having a day or two of six slots of war for certain people you allow for those slots to go away, and they can focus more on defense. Though I will say it is interesting that this is one of the few wars where a side hasn't update blitzed after a dow. It'll be cool to see how that plays out.

^ Yes, I agree.

What? How you apparently think waiting for plans to take effect means it's cowardice? I was making fun of that concept. Waiting for plans to take effect isn't cowardice.

Who said it was cowardice? One side has a bunch of big nations in hide mode and the other side has a bunch of small nations in hide mode. Hence, the main strategy being shown is hide.

Who said it was cowardice? One side has a bunch of big nations in hide mode and the other side has a bunch of small nations in hide mode. Hence, the main strategy being shown is hide.

The CoC (Coalition of Cowards) thing. The people saying that are saying it's cowardice.

Hiding is a valid strategy. Going OOC, camouflage.

Again, I'm thinking in terms of simply saying "CoC," out loud until you hear a word.

Oh, that. It wasn't created by me, so I don't really care. Meh.

Then don't get your feelings hurt over propaganda in a !@#$@#$ war.

Who said my feelings are getting hurt? This seems to be coming out of left field.

Hiding is a valid strategy. Going OOC, camouflage.

I know wars bring out a lot of people that are unfamiliar with the forums so I'm just going to point out that: (1) you don't have to use OOC tags in this forum, everything is OOC and (2) a recent moderation discussion on the use of OOC tags concluded with them being deemed unacceptable except in the most extreme cases.

The rules are pinned.

Edited by Schattenmann