NATO Election Results

King Tom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake Logs here

It case it is not blatantly obvious to anyone, fake logs are fake.

Fake logs?? Making fake logs to just post fake logs has caused me to lose any respect I had for NATO. I thought NATO was above all of this shenanigans. I guess you just proved me wrong.

Fake logs?? Making fake logs to just post fake logs has caused me to lose any respect I had for NATO. I thought NATO was above all of this shenanigans. I guess you just proved me wrong.

Apologies for trying to had humor to the super serious war going on. Come on man, lighten up.

You wanna lighten up? That was a damn good jab at the serious business situation. Seriously, the original CB for all of these shenanigans was silly enough. Taking the wars serious anymore isn't good for your health. Just honor your treaties and play nicely. Knowing VE, though, that could be a tall order.

Apologies for trying to had humor to the super serious war going on. Come on man, lighten up.

You do realize people have used faked logs to start wars in this game? As for lightening up, I am fairly lightened up. I was just commenting that I expected better from NATO as I know NATO is all about honor. There is no honor in faking logs or faking anything. It just shows you to be cheap, no offense. Yes, wars are serious business and yes, jokes add to the fun of the game, but some jokes are bad jokes. Fake logs are bad jokes, especially those that mention a banned player.

You wanna lighten up? That was a damn good jab at the serious business situation. Seriously, the original CB for all of these shenanigans was silly enough. Taking the wars serious anymore isn't good for your health. Just honor your treaties and play nicely. Knowing VE, though, that could be a tall order.

We do honor our treaties and we do play nicely, we have yet to not honor a treaty. Can't say I've heard of your alliance but I guess that would be a tall order, now wouldn't it? And I'll lighten up when I want to. In fact, I feel as light as a feather and gay about war.

You do realize people have used faked logs to start wars in this game? As for lightening up, I am fairly lightened up. I was just commenting that I expected better from NATO as I know NATO is all about honor. There is no honor in faking logs or faking anything. It just shows you to be cheap, no offense. Yes, wars are serious business and yes, jokes add to the fun of the game, but some jokes are bad jokes. Fake logs are bad jokes, especially those that mention a banned player.

We do honor our treaties and we do play nicely, we have yet to not honor a treaty. Can't say I've heard of your alliance but I guess that would be a tall order, now wouldn't it? And I'll lighten up when I want to. In fact, I feel as light as a feather and gay about war.

I respect your opinion Sooner, and I am sad to see that this attempt at humor was lost on you.

I respect your opinion Sooner, and I am sad to see that this attempt at humor was lost on you.

It wasn't so much lost on me as I got the humor. Maybe we could have an intellectual debate about the humor of faked logs?

Edited by Hogosha

If we were posting actual logs and trying to pass them off as real we wouldn't have made it abundantly clear that they were fake and a joke in the OP and in supsequent postings. It was nothing more than an attempt to add some light playfulness to this over serious time and if that causes respect to drop for us, that is a shame. But we play for fun, and enjoyed coming up with this (and RoK and \m/ seem to have gotten the joke).

Onwards to victory...

I guess you can't be trusted.... <_<

[18:07] &lt;SpiderJ[RoK]&gt; this may be fun
[18:07] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; hi
[18:07] &lt;SpiderJ[RoK]&gt; Just wanted to make sure that you put me on Anu's target list when you hit back :P
[18:08] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; why would we hit you?  you are aqua..we still love all aqua..no matter what happens
[18:09] &lt;SpiderJ[RoK]&gt; well, RoK is aqua... I am black... I hoped that you would make an exception :o
[18:09] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; lol
[18:10] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; for you I would most certainly make an exception, of course I will, because you can trust me

What do you have to say for yourself?

*The logs may or may not be doctored

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

Seriously? A DoW by NATO is roughly the equivalent of a squirrel trying to fight the tires of an oncoming semi. I'd say good luck... but I really don't care much for y'all.

meh. understandable. Good to see you Balder.

I guess you can't be trusted.... <_<

[18:07] &lt;SpiderJ[RoK]&gt; this may be fun
[18:07] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; hi
[18:07] &lt;SpiderJ[RoK]&gt; Just wanted to make sure that you put me on Anu's target list when you hit back :P
[18:08] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; why would we hit you?  you are aqua..we still love all aqua..no matter what happens
[18:09] &lt;SpiderJ[RoK]&gt; well, RoK is aqua... I am black... I hoped that you would make an exception :o
[18:09] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; lol
[18:10] &lt;HAKIM[NATO_MoD]&gt; for you I would most certainly make an exception, of course I will, because you can trust me

What do you have to say for yourself?

*The logs may or may not be doctored

Oh you :P

Seriously? A DoW by NATO is roughly the equivalent of a squirrel trying to fight the tires of an oncoming semi. I'd say good luck... but I really don't care much for y'all.

Seriously? Our record in war is truly appaling, to borrow a word from a friend. 9 wins and a big loss.

Also, hi Spider! Sorry, I don't put together target lists anymore, just a retired official bored as hell in peace mode...

Also, hi Spider! Sorry, I don't put together target lists anymore, just a retired official bored as hell in peace mode...

You're not the only one in peace mode... <_<

EDIT:

You know no matter what happens, you still got a lot of guys over here that love you. See you on the battlefield I believe :P

Same back to you my friend

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

Seriously? Our record in war is truly appaling, to borrow a word from a friend. 9 wins and a big loss.

Yes, I understand you've been on the winning side of quite a few wars. That wasn't what I said. Almost... but not quite.

meh. understandable. Good to see you Balder.

You too Wentworth. Glad to see you back in NATO, they needed you.

Finally some older members who I know are actually competent. Nice to see AtheistRepublican, Decius Brutus, Aress, and Bedeur, active again, and Pollexter and Hakim still active.

High Council

High Councilor Augmentum: Pollexter

High Councilor Externus: Iskander

High Councilor Potentia: AtheistRepublican

Ministries

Minister of Commerce: Decius Brutus

Minister of Defense: HAKIM

Minister of Enlistment: BozoDav

Minister of Foreign Affairs: bedeur

Minister of Internal Affairs: dev0win

Justice Department

Chief Justice: Aress

Also, <_< at the fake logs but :D at a comment from King Tom.

Now excuse me as I go gag after saying something :gag: nice to :gag: NATO :gag: .

Kidding, but I'm sure I shocked a couple of you. What can I say, I'm in an agreeable mood. ;)

Edited by Duncan King

What this guy said. I don't see the rationale behind trying to taint a former player's reputation with this crap as well.

What this guy said. I don't see the rationale behind trying to taint a former player's reputation with this crap as well.

It would be an attempt to taint a former players reputation had we not explicitly stated they were faked in the OP. My apologies for not using "u mad" or other other overplayed memes. And with that I will take my leave of this topic as the MK crew comes in to repeat the same line over and over and over again like they do in every other thread.