NATO Election Results

King Tom

What this guy said. I don't see the rationale behind trying to taint a former player's reputation with this crap as well.

How did you miss the disclaimer in the OP, and the multiple repeat of the said disclaimer through out this thread?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to miss, it is smaller and if you're the type of person with multiple diplomatic missions at the same time, you usually just read the OP and the last few posts. It could be missed. I think the bigger issue WC has is with the choice of use of a friend that no longer plays. A choice a person that wasn't around at the time didn't know, and made accusations against them. They were of course an attempt at a joke (my idea to post the fake logs, I should have told everyone to change the name).

WC, I'm sorry for NATO using the joke logs and for using the name in question. We were trying to point out how old a CB can be and so we made up one that would fit the situation. This one seemed to have the best possibility of interest so I suggested it.