A Press Release from The Corporation

Piqued*

CSN, RoK, Bel Air, GOD, RIA, Athens. You seem dedicated to people who spend their lives up their own @#$% in self-righteousness. If you truly recognize the fundamental and Obvious truths, you'd know that the amount of moral showboating your allies perform is no more than a waste of resources and an excellent way to become disillusioned.

You don't really have a clue do you? Bel Air as moralists? Din't your alliance try to convince everyone Bel Air was the most amoral thing since the discovery of sliced bread?

You've made quite a nice collection of "amoral" alliances though. Also putting GOD as a moralist alliance shows severe lack of Xiphs personality. He doesn't do morals, he's powered by dislike.

You don't really have a clue do you? Bel Air as moralists? Din't your alliance try to convince everyone Bel Air was the most amoral thing since the discovery of sliced bread?

You've made quite a nice collection of "amoral" alliances though. Also putting GOD as a moralist alliance shows severe lack of Xiphs personality. He doesn't do morals, he's powered by dislike.

I do not worry about Bel Air; they wave their arms around and cry out for attention, and I know many who have given them that attention. I, however, try not to give them the satisfaction.

Also, I made a list of Corp's allies (hopefully all of them) and made some generalizations; those general patterns do not necessarily apply to all alliances listed. Refresh my memory, though, wasn't Xiph one of those posters pre-Karma constantly yapping about how NPO had to fall because of their past transgressions against all of PB?

Nope, Xiph was rather less vocal than a lot of others about those aspects. Which doesn't mean he din't support the war. Just for different reasons. Also he surely wanted them smacked down for the things they've done, but that leads us back to revenge. So dislike, not silly morals again.

Nope, Xiph was rather less vocal than a lot of others about those aspects. Which doesn't mean he din't support the war. Just for different reasons. Also he surely wanted them smacked down for the things they've done, but that leads us back to revenge. So dislike, not silly morals again.

Well then, I approve of revenge and dislike; they are fundamental parts of any logical mindset.

ITT: Stonewall insists on insulting an alliance he used to be a part of, and thus the leaders of said alliance whom he's known for two years, even though they twice decided not to ZI him when he deserted them during global conflicts.

You stay classy, Stonewall. I can't wait to see what AA you run to during NSO's next global war.

On topic: Congratulations to the fine folks at Corp and the new \m/. I'll be interested in seeing how this whole alliance resurrection project goes.

Off topic: Maybe he's actually right, Lei. It could explain why we like being in SF so much, since we do so love moral showboating. :awesome:

ITT: Stonewall insists on insulting an alliance he used to be a part of, and thus the leaders of said alliance whom he's known for two years, even though they twice decided not to ZI him when he deserted them during global conflicts.

You stay classy, Stonewall. I can't wait to see what AA you run to during NSO's next global war.

Really, Kevin, I make light remarks regarding your ally choice, and you attempt to assassinate my character in a series of ad hominems, not to mention ban me from IRC channels out of pure spite? I need not say it, and I probably should not, but I think your post demonstrates just how classless you really are. I have grown to expect at least a slight degree of maturity from you, Kevin, and you strongly disappoint me.

As to the nature of your attacks, I see you're really scrounging for material. In ACV, I was being used for my hard work as you reapt the rewards, and eventually I, like countless honorable citizens of Planet Bob, left to rally to the Vox cause. Though you try to portray me as a coward, you neglected to mention that I fled a failing alliance to desert to the losing side of a global war. As for the second time, you know as well as I that I was asked to leave Corp after months of service (more than iClean himself had put in). Neither time could you have justifiably ZI'd me, and quite frankly I'd like to see you try. As powerful as you fancy yourself to be, if you can convince any alliance to surrender an active member because you want to ZI him as a result of a petty argument, you can be my guest. I'll set you up an appointment with my Emperor, if you truly lust for my blood.

However, be aware that I could damage you all the way down to ZI, and when you would strike me down, I could do much damage from the grave. Strike me down, and you will see the true extent of my abilities.

However, be aware that I could damage you all the way down to ZI, and when you would strike me down, I could do much damage from the grave. Strike me down, and you will see the true extent of my abilities.

Never threatened you, and don't intend to... And desertion is desertion.