Declaration of War

the rebel

We are bored of all these splinter cell rogue alliances; people bribing nations on the top with planet bob money and tech; nations alliance hopping and ghosting to try and escape notice and harm, also not forgetting those that just want to create anarchy on the general leaderboards.

We know your strategy so you people shall get what you wish for, you want to mess with every decent alliance's flag chances we shall mess with yours, our members were notified last night with orders.

See you soon.

Cyberian Tiger Alliance hereby declares war!

I'm glad CTA is doing this. They have been hit hardest by all these "rogue" attacks. Ideally it is the alliances who don't manipulate the system that win the flag. There are still plenty of nations in the top 50 not affiliated with these splinter groups and the larger alliances who have organized all this. Good luck finding those who are.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

We are bored of all these splinter cell rogue alliances; people bribing nations on the top with planet bob money and tech; nations alliance hopping and ghosting to try and escape notice and harm, also not forgetting those that just want to create anarchy on the general leaderboards.

We know your strategy so you people shall get what you wish for, you want to mess with every decent alliance's flag chances we shall mess with yours, our members were notified last night with orders.

See you soon.

Cyberian Tiger Alliance hereby declares war!

Not quite sure what any of this has to do with CTA's decision to hit about a half dozen UJA nations...

Not quite sure what any of this has to do with CTA's decision to hit about a half dozen UJA nations...

oh but you see dear chap... it has everything to do with it.

CTA has declared on the world, we want 1 million dollars and sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their heads!

You see for the life of me i cant ever remeber UJA being in war this round, maybe some in our membership thought the same and that it smelled "fishy" hence 3-4 of your members being hit...

You see for the life of me i cant ever remeber UJA being in war this round, maybe some in our membership thought the same and that it smelled "fishy" hence 3-4 of your members being hit...

How cerebral of them...

I gotta love CTA. Upfront and honest, and trying to shake up status quo. This kind of reminds of a couple of sessions ago when LE declared on the entire top 40 towards the end of the session. That was a bold move on their part, and while not quite on that epic scale, CTA's doing what they think is fun. I like how CTA does TE.

o/ CTA