A Statement about Mario Kart

Instr

You guys fought a lot more little wars than are recognizable unless you get em detailed out better. But you didn't fight the kind of early wars that hurt us as bad as they did this round. Which is why Hisk laughs at anyone saying we didn't do our share.

Now, if you wanna bring up your past round where ya got hit early and recovered... well no one got into a war with ya til after that, which is why you recovered. We didn't have that luxury (goes to you, or anyone else that might bring it up, covering it early)

Regardless, TPF has been an interesting alliance to watch, for rounds now they do engage in some warring, not often times large scale (top 5 versus top 5) unless they have a clear advantage, but enough to make things interesting. And they do try to improve TE, despite the numerous tactics that are "questionable" which I've been privvy to over the past few rounds which may or may not have worked. I'd just like to see the treaties thing handled mainly... it'd not only free TPF up for warfare without strings attached, but also remove the umbrella of protection left over from WOLF.

what i find amusing is you had 5 nations hit you in the beginning, but are telling TPF that having two alliances around 20 members each is unrecognizable little war? and you are complaining that CTA has not been involved in that many wars while refusing to recognize the wars ongoing now. heh. that is the most idiotic crap i have seen.

you can't ignore the wars going on now since i know CTA has been nuked by many nations. hell i got nuked and i don't even have a nuke, nor was in the top 5%. so yeah, you fought OP for a week and got slammed by OB/SWAT. by my count that is two wars.

CTA has fought ODN/RnR for a couple of days. fought SWAT for a week and has fought Vault for like a week or two. now we declared war on all those micro-rogue-AAs.

i would say we are at least equal to what MHA has done this round. i can see why you ignore the recent wars. if you don't MHA just can't make themselves look better than others. so how about you take your selective crap stats on wars and go off into peace land. oh wait, you ain't at war from what i hear so guess you are already there.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see why you ignore the recent wars. if you don't MHA just can't make themselves look better than others. so how about you take your selective crap stats on wars and go off into peace land. oh wait, you ain't at war from what i hear so guess you are already there.

Believe that if you wish, I don't really bloody care. But every alliance fights the final 10 days, MHA is under orders to fight whoever the hell they wish should they wish because none of us care about this round anymore. You tell me if you can fight the final 2 weeks of a round when you've been in warfare since day 3. Those 5 rogues hit 15 of our best nations, the 15 guys that would be our builders who lead the charge into a war with the strongest nations. No, it's not an excuse, we should have done better. But the fact remains we weren't able to produce a strong enough alliance this round to fight everyone because of that situation, so it was damaging. TPF was at least prepared to take on their small enemies. And I'll also say I already apolgized to them because I heard more about it than was apparant.

CTA has done what this round of any importance? If I didn't notice, get told by someone, or if you can't show me it, then make it important to me.

I find it funny all I am doing here is defending myself by a constant barrage of people, and then YOU come here, the person who attacked me earlier for trying to do the "cool" thing, when clearly the "cool" thing here is to try and take a stab at me.

Believe that if you wish, I don't really bloody care. But every alliance fights the final 10 days, MHA is under orders to fight whoever the hell they wish should they wish because none of us care about this round anymore. You tell me if you can fight the final 2 weeks of a round when you've been in warfare since day 3. Those 5 rogues hit 15 of our best nations, the 15 guys that would be our builders who lead the charge into a war with the strongest nations. No, it's not an excuse, we should have done better. But the fact remains we weren't able to produce a strong enough alliance this round to fight everyone because of that situation, so it was damaging. TPF was at least prepared to take on their small enemies. And I'll also say I already apolgized to them because I heard more about it than was apparant.

CTA has done what this round of any importance? If I didn't notice, get told by someone, or if you can't show me it, then make it important to me.

I find it funny all I am doing here is defending myself by a constant barrage of people, and then YOU come here, the person who attacked me earlier for trying to do the "cool" thing, when clearly the "cool" thing here is to try and take a stab at me.

you stated yourself you have been inactive at least half the round, and you wonder why you don't know much of what is goin on? you think it is cool to come in here acting like some big shot, spouting off on how no one is doing what they should in TE and how this round has been such a let down. you spout off at the mouth of how MHA has been at war since day 3 and point out 5 rogue nations who hit you as proof, while you state CTA has been playing it safe, despite being at war with alliances that are far larger than 5 nations.....

clearly the amount of double standards you spout make sure you need to defend yourself. you even called out TPF who don't even count fighting alliances that were 20 or so nations as actual wars. while you at MHA count a 5 man alliance as a war...

yet you wonder why you have to defend yourself. your ideas reek of bias and some bs about how MHA is zomg elite.... i simply pointed out the errors of your ways once again.

maybe if you would not speak in such a half-assed manner, you would not have to defend yourself so much. if you would not attempt to call out others and attempt to make you and your alliance look like it is far better than it is, you would not be called out yourself.

shoot. by that standard, we had rogues hitting our nations since at least Nov. 6th. which means, since you want to count rogues, we have been at war since at least Nov. 6th.

Can't yall private message each other? This here is about Mario Kart's grand conspiracy to rule planet Steve.

Well to lonewolfe2015 everyone apart from OP/LE and apprently MHA because of their week or so war, are infra huggers playing a part of the Mario Kart conspiracy...

Didnt you know lonewolfe2015 is god of TE and his word is the holy truth anything different is blasphemy :lol1:

In either case, Mario Kart, this round is over for us. You've neutralized all of our assets and apparently have enough power left to assign rogues to hit the targets that need roguing. I am doing my best to make sure you don't win, but if you've won, congratulations. Personally, however, I'm hoping that Rodentatus Dominatus, CTA, or any other alliance scores the flag this round and uses the flag for their own purposes. Or maybe someone other than TOP will buy the flag from you, and they'll claim a presence in your AA this round. Who knows. Enjoy your money.

My apologies if posting in a Round 8 thread when Round 9 has begun is verboten, but I thought that you deserved congratulations for winning the flag. I guess that you had a little better chance of pulling out the victory than you initially suspected. ;)