Triton Question and Answer

Flying Squirrel

metallicaflag.png

Good evening fellow Cybernations players,

For those of you who do not know me, I am Flying Squirrel, and I am the founder and Draco of Triton, a black team alliance that is nearly 3 months old. I've been in lots of places in CN, so you may have seen me around!

First off, I'll tell you a bit about us. I had started Triton in hopes of finally creating a successful alliance. We have grown to 34 members and 474,294 total nation strength. We are protected by Umbrella, who has been great and has shown us very much support. In return, we have offered Umbrella full rights to our younger nations to participate in tech deals.

Now, you may wonder.. What type of questions should we ask? Below are a few ideas:

Does Triton allow tech raiding?

Does Triton have many strict rules that I have to follow?

To whom is Triton allied too?

Are there any incentives to join?

What do Triton members like to do in other worlds, such as real life?

That about concludes it, ask away and we will respond as soon as possible!

Many thanks, Triton

Edit: Thanks Donnerjack for correcting my sub-title XD

Edited by Flying Squirrel

What's your take on sphere unity?

I never got the meaning of alliances being huddled up together trying in increase team unity. I just don't think alliances should base all of their friendships on their color. For Economic purposes, it's great if you have a few strong relationships, as trade circles are WAY easier to manage, if a program is run correctly..

From a military standpoint, I believe an alliance should be able to reach out to the other spheres, and create treaties as they see fit. My point being, the color of a sphere does not determine the friendships of each individual player/alliance.

I do not intend to be snappy nor do I intend to downgrade Triton but instead, I'm asking this out of mere curiosity and lack of knowledge:

Who?

Exactly why we have decided to create this Q&A discussion. We have not had much publicity, which is not a great thing, but it's not such a bad thing either. We are just trying to grow bits at a time until we are large enough to expand diplomatically (on our own). Does that answer your question? :huh:

Not really. I was more like looking for where are you coming from, why are you doing whatever you do and what's the very essence of things that's making Triton to be precisely Triton and not just another generic newcomer alliance, what you are based upon and where are you going etc. etc.

So, yeah, essentially, who you are?

Not really. I was more like looking for where are you coming from, why are you doing whatever you do and what's the very essence of things that's making Triton to be precisely Triton and not just another generic newcomer alliance, what you are based upon and where are you going etc. etc.

So, yeah, essentially, who you are?

Oh, okay. I started Triton to make some new friends, and just have fun with it. I've always liked smaller alliances, that are trying to become larger and more advanced. Other alliances like to grow as fast as they can, and become #1 as soon as possible.. With Triton, I am taking a laid back approach, getting the new guys that we do have trained in both military and economic fields. I have been in enough micro alliances to know what NOT to do, in certain situations. :lol1: We have just started a new academy, which many other alliances have. Ours is pretty basic, and gives the users the opportunity to take in as much information as they possibly can. The approach that I am looking for, is one that enables all of Triton's members to leisurely enjoy the game, and help out as little or as much as they wish.

Bubblegum, bubblegum in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?

I would like 5.312x10^43

Does Triton believe in internet honor, justice, and other associated !@#$%^&*?

Indeed. We don't plan on being the alliance with the most treaties. Triton will only have a few treaties, in which both parties will benefit. We aren't big on the PZI/EZI thing, that's admins job.. <_<

What does Triton think of Planet Bob's current state? Needs more wars? We better off without NPO being that top dawg?

I think Bob is fine.. Global radiation levels need to reduce, as Karma had released many, many nooklear bombs.

More wars? nah, not from my perspective.. Karma was enough for a few more months :P

I was never a big NPO follower, nor was I against them. I have some great friends who were in NPO for a long while.. Nothing wrong with them! I've heard many people talk bad about NPO, but I was never super involved in CN politics, so I don't know enough details to criticize anyone! B)

I was hoping for a new instigator in CN politics. Guess it's not you. :(

Nope, not me.. yet! Haha.. Things may change, I'm just trying to concentrate on internal issues right now :)

Do you think you'll still be around in three months? Explain.

We feel that we will, though we respect the members disicion if they want to leave if it is under good terms though we feel we have an active bunch of guys/gals who can keep this alliance running.

So what are Triton's current strengths and weaknesses?

FS can do that one.

How do you think Triton would cope if a major war broke out tomorrow?

Well, it depends if our protector, Umbrella, would like us to fight with them, though we have some war guides for all the new nations to read and some nations have already started to tech raid. our downfall would honestly be warchests.

Do you think you'll still be around in three months? Explain.

We feel that we will, though we respect the members disicion if they want to leave if it is under good terms though we feel we have an active bunch of guys/gals who can keep this alliance running.

Just to add.. I will be here, unless some massive set back happens, and we happen to break up.. We have a great core of people, and things keep changing for the better. This will help prevent boredum ;)

I would like to see us grow big enough to be released from Umbrella's grasp, and keep building our strength internally.

So what are Triton's current strengths and weaknesses?

FS can do that one.

And I will.. xD

We just added a few higher NS nations, bringing in an even bigger knowledge base. Our small nations are also stepping it up, so it definitely looks promising for them ;) Umbrella has definitely bumped us along, so we're in good shape!

Our forums aren't super active, but they are serving their purpose.. Those whom want to continue you learn are active, as well as our academy members! We are getting new nations who don't have as large warchests as we would like.. So we are working on it.

What is your personal opinion on me? (this is meant for FS by the way :P)

How do you think Triton would cope if a major war broke out tomorrow?

Well, it depends if our protector, Umbrella, would like us to fight with them, though we have some war guides for all the new nations to read and some nations have already started to tech raid. our downfall would honestly be warchests.

That's basically it.. At this point, I would chose to opt out, unless it was necessary we assist Umbrella.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

Depends.. Could the woodchuck chuck wood?

What are the answers to the questions you asked us to ask you?

Good question.. :D

Does Triton allow tech raiding?

Yes.. Only to those nations on the "None" alliance affiliation.

Does Triton have many strict rules that I have to follow?

Nope, not quite. We allow you to do what you see fit with your nation, with us only guiding and suggesting!

To whom is Triton allied too?

We are currently protected by Umbrella. This is the only military/economic treaty we have.

Are there any incentives to join?

Yep, we're different from most other alliances in a few ways.. Some of which you can only realize when you are a member!

What do Triton members like to do in other worlds, such as real life?

I like sports, Xbox, and being lazy.. haha! We have people from all over the world, so their hobbies and work places are all different ;)

How long before you guys realize LyingSquirrel has to be removed or he will probably kill yet another new alliance :P

<3 FS

I would be bias on this one.. PASS.