Alliance with the most power per NS

Essenia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think that DT is a pretty powerful alliance, we were smaller than we are now and look what we were able to do to TOOL by ourselves for the majority of that conflict during the Karma war.

TOOL is regarded to have the best exit/stalemate of almost anyone that fought on our side, plus Sparta is a pretty big tag team partner?

I'm baffled as to why Aircastle, an alliance who have never done anything militarily could be considered so high. Sure they have Impressive stats but most of the alliance have less than 1000 casualties.

I think you have a very good point here. Who really knows how active we'd be should our member nations be called into a war. The only point that could be made, for any alliance geared in a military fashion, is that historically speaking those that have....say a lot of military wonders tend to be more active in war vs. those with a greater number of economic wonders. FAN and GPA being the best examples of each extreme.

If we were to start a most overrated alliance topic i would definitely nominate Aircastle after all of this nonsense

Agreed, but I'm flattered nonetheless.

Excluding the top 15: FAN, Vanguard, PC, STA

In the top 15: FOK, MK, Fark

MK is a heavy weight fighter. PC has some weight to throw around. Umbrella is another pretty hefty fighter. There's also NoR, they aren't huge stat whores like other alliances, but some great military minds are over there.

I'd like to think that DT is a pretty powerful alliance, we were smaller than we are now and look what we were able to do to TOOL by ourselves for the majority of that conflict during the Karma war. :P Although I'd rather not judge my own alliance.

EDIT: Aircastle I just read above, you can't forget them.

EDIT 2: Order of the Black Rose is another supreme power, yeah they don't fight much, but damn could they deal an $@! whooping.

EDIT 3: Can't forget Fark.

Yah il judge your alliance for you DT got rolled by tool... what u guys hit the 800k point from starting around 2mil ish :P ?