Announcement from the Godfather of the Family

Bomber66

I'm sure they could handle it on their own. Is that the point here buddy? Not at all. The fact that nuke nations where declaring on non-nuke nations is what got us involved. That is not ok in our eyes. And since when did activating an mdoap become bandwaggoning? That's usually saved for odps. But I lold. Actually the fact that you posted here made me lol considering NSO is not involved at all.

Also bandwaggoning is usally the term used when an alliance will get totally smashed within the first round of attacks, usually ending in a gain for the "bandwaggoning" AA. I can assure you now that we are not ahead as of now.

To victory Kronos and The Family!

I don't understand why it was necessary to active this treaty as Kronos is already 8 times stronger than this 14 man alliance, which I might add is also at war with GOONS. Kronos should be able to handle their own, especially since it was a Kronos member who attacked RLMMO first. Either you are trying to prey on the weak, or Kronos has no idea what its doing and requested your help. I choose both.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why it was necessary to active this treaty as Kronos is already 8 times stronger than this 14 man alliance, which I might add is also at war with GOONS. Kronos should be able to handle their own, especially since it was a Kronos member who attacked RLMMO first. Either you are trying to prey on the weak, or Kronos has no idea what its doing and requested your help. I choose both.

Your kidding me right? I would have figured that atleast you would have gotten this. Rlmmo avg ns was 20k when we dowd. Kronos well above 40k. So the whole they are bigger bs is, well just bs. They had 20k nations with nukes declaring on nations without nukes. So yes, we declared and I'm thorwing nukes around of my own. Oh and yes, you kno that 1.3mill ns aa The Family. We are big bullies, declaring on nations without nukes and stuff.

Your kidding me right? I would have figured that atleast you would have gotten this. Rlmmo avg ns was 20k when we dowd. Kronos well above 40k. So the whole they are bigger bs is, well just bs. They had 20k nations with nukes declaring on nations without nukes. So yes, we declared and I'm thorwing nukes around of my own. Oh and yes, you kno that 1.3mill ns aa The Family. We are big bullies, declaring on nations without nukes and stuff.

Kronos should have learned from Athens' mistake of attacking a small alliance. It seems Kronos is having major issues controlling their members. Also the rest of your argument is invalid.

RLMMO

Kronos

The Family

The stats speak for themselves. Stop trying to twist my argument around.

Im pretty sure Kronos can handle their own. I guess bandwagoning is still "in".

Last time I checked bandwagons came at the very least after the majority of wars have been declared and initial attacks made. I wonder why it is then that the third person to engage after RLMMOs counter attack that started all this, was in fact a family member.

The best strategy for dealing with a nuclear rogue has always been one of isolation and suppression. That is to say engage and anarchy them as quickly as possible, thereby limiting their opportunities and will to declare on further targets, and in effort to drain their available resources as quickly as possible. This then is done by nations who are ready to go and fully equipped to deal with their particular type of threat. This strategy holds true whether were talking one nuclear threat or fourteen of them. This being said, yes Kronos are of a greater NS, and NS average, but with only 32 nations, and with the vast majority of their membership caught off guard by this rapid and untimely attack, they lacked the timely flexibility to deal with the matter as quickly as it needed to be. So our involvement was neither one of "Preying" nor "Ignorance", but rather one of expedient necessity.

Oh yeah...and I can certainly assure you that Kronos knows very what it is doing, I mean they certainly knew how to pick good allies now didn't they.

Kronos should have learned from Athens' mistake of attacking a small alliance. It seems Kronos is having major issues controlling their members. Also the rest of your argument is invalid.

RLMMO

Kronos

The Family

The stats speak for themselves. Stop trying to twist my argument around.

Lennox your smarter then this mate. Yes I kno the stats. Once again pls check out the avg ns of the two and compare. Then check how many low ns nations have mps in both aas. Once again we stepped in to help Kronos. Get over it.

Oh and btw it is just plain stupid that you said The Family was bullying, but hey made me chuckle. But hey if NSO wants to be the new "bully" police you know where that button is :)

Lennox your smarter then this mate. Yes I kno the stats. Once again pls check out the avg ns of the two and compare. Then check how many low ns nations have mps in both aas. Once again we stepped in to help Kronos. Get over it.

Oh and btw it is just plain stupid that you said The Family was bullying, but hey made me chuckle. But hey if NSO wants to be the new "bully" police you know where that button is :)

Bully police? Look at you and Kronos pounding on a 14 man alliance who did nothing to you.