Announcement from the Godfather of the Family

Bomber66

Resort to OCC attacks, classy

Nothing OOC there. Don't be stupid, you don't have to preface every statement here with "And I'm talking about your nation leader" it's just assumed. Stop trying to derail things by claiming OOC attacks and using mods as weapons. Thats old school lame, right there. Not a surprise today though, TBH.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing OOC there. Don't be stupid, you don't have to preface every statement here with "And I'm talking about your nation leader" it's just assumed. Stop trying to derail things by claiming OOC attacks and using mods as weapons. Thats old school lame, right there. Not a surprise today though, TBH.

Oh trust me it will be my nukes that will do the damage here not the mods.

It's great to have a new nemesis...nemesees...nemesi...nemesissies...enemy.

I look forward to annoying you for years to come, whoever you are, whatever your names are, whoever you are friends with.

Here I am

I have hardly any soldiers, am in DEFCON 5 without Barracks or Guerrilla Camps. Also I only have a few dollars to my name. Please follow the link and nuke me.

How is upholding a treaty bandwagoning? You sir don't seem to understand the relevant political standards of Planet Bob.

Some just don't get it bro

Are you implying an attack from my single nation would result in you meeting your maker?

Only 1 way to find out. You'd have to leave peace mode first though.

I was referring to the rather pathetic war effort being made by the Family; sorry, but two wars isn't much. Though that could be said of Kronos, GOONS, and PC too actually.

Lol knew you wernt a hippy deep inside. Tbh don't really need a bug turn out take care of this business. Specially since it only takw 2 nations to anarchy there nations.

Edit: need to leave some fun for others. Already getting our balls busted for what we have declared

Edited by mrSonny