Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

I kinda doubt that, especially since 3 out of the 4 guys on me, doesn't have nukes. And they have been eating nukes.

See the logic? ;)

yes, logically it means that you will run out of nukes soon.

3 out of 4 of them not having nukes means nothing, as only one of them per day can nuke you anyway.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god, did an RLMMO member just accuse SOMEONE ELSE of blowing things out of proportion?

This is the same alliance that started two alliance-wide nuclear wars because of a tech raid that they never tried to resolve by diplomatic means, right? You're not a member of some other RLMMO?

I think my irony-meter just exploded.

This wins the thread. Everyone else can just go home now.

It was a joke. I should have placed the :P

Edit: All done. The :P has been added. I hope it now conforms with acceptable standards of "I was just messing around."

And yah, good to have you back Ejay.

Thought you were being serious. You know how the Internet works and such.

swords don't need to reload.

Not that great until you get into scimitars. Take it from the experts, axes is where it is at for head chopping action minus that terrible waiting period for reloading or refueling, in the case of chainsaws.

Not that great until you get into scimitars. Take it from the experts, axes is where it is at for head chopping action minus that terrible waiting period for reloading or refueling, in the case of chainsaws.

Take it from a ninja:

Axes are overrated.

^agrees with Ejayrazz. OOC: Never heard of Nearly Headless Nick?/OOC

Axes are heavy, and quite often don't do the job right. For true head-chopping efficiency, you want a katana. Swords designed to cleave armor and entire torsos can handle heads with alacrity.

On topic, considering it has gone nuclear, I doubt this could end up as a profitable transaction for GOONS or Kronos, though I am admittedly no expert on war time economics. ^_^ It does seem that RLMMO skipped a step of "the usual" school of conflict resolution, but that could be no more then personal taste. As long as everyone has fun it should sort itself out eventually, right?

Zombies, being slow and shambling by nature, should be easily disposable by means of simple handcrank chainsaws by any hero/ine equipped with functioning lower limbs. Refueling problems solved, and no evil pollutions remain (except for the zombie gizzards of course (is gizzard a word that fits there? does it mean what I seem to remember it meaning?)).

PS. Ejayrazz is no ninja -- Ejayrazz consider this a war declaration on you from me for sullying my good name ok? Surrender now and I will go easy on you; I have full slots so you will not even have to pay reparations.

Zombies, being slow and shambling by nature, should be easily disposable by means of simple handcrank chainsaws by any hero/ine equipped with functioning lower limbs. Refueling problems solved, and no evil pollutions remain (except for the zombie gizzards of course (is gizzard a word that fits there? does it mean what I seem to remember it meaning?)).

PS. Ejayrazz is no ninja -- Ejayrazz consider this a war declaration on you from me for sullying my good name ok? Surrender now and I will go easy on you; I have full slots so you will not even have to pay reparations.

I shall never surrender, however I acknowledge you possess the heart of a ninja. You have been carrying that avatar well before late-2006.

My Ninja way is that of obedience; that of acceptance to other ninjas. Let the journey begin here.

Edited by Ejayrazz

I shall never surrender, however I acknowledge you possess the heart of a ninja. You have been carrying that avatar well before late-2006.

My Ninja way is that of obedience; that of acceptance to other ninjas. Let the journey begin here.

louisasith.gif

After our private discussion in another venue, I hereby graciously accept your unconditional surrender. I will furthermore treat you as a sibling-in-ninjaery if you change the following: "Alliance Name: None" to your true affiliation.

Let the spirit of your heartfelt reconciliation be an example to the feuding several in this thread, that they may set aside their differences and join us in love and harmony, obediently serving their betters just as you swore to serve me.

louisasith.gif

After our private discussion in another venue, I hereby graciously accept your unconditional surrender. I will furthermore treat you as a sibling-in-ninjaery if you change the following: "Alliance Name: None" to your true affiliation.

Let the spirit of your heartfelt reconciliation be an example to the feuding several in this thread, that they may set aside their differences and join us in love and harmony, obediently serving their betters just as you swore to serve me.

Marry me and we shall join one another. ;o

Edited by Ejayrazz

In other news, the OP has ragequit Bob like a champ. Nice work. You're a shining example of...well, nothing, really. ;)

Nobody ragequits except me! :mad: I am very upset with how this has happened. Is things winding down then?

PS. Ejayrazz, what would you like on your sandwich dear?

in light of this shocking news, I've edited part of the OP for accuracy

Surrender terms are simple, once you hurt our alliance we'll get bored and leave this cruel world in floods of tears.

this is actually a bit sad. I don't want anyone to leave because of this. That said, he has nobody but himself to blame.

yes, logically it means that you will run out of nukes soon.

3 out of 4 of them not having nukes means nothing, as only one of them per day can nuke you anyway.

It can count!

Yeah i guess, still have a couple left, they will do it though.

Cheers, you sad sad sad sad.