Minister of Transportation: Mrs. Madeline Baumann

Minister of Agriculture: Mr. Connar Schafer

Minister of Health: Mr. Erik Muauk

Minister of Natural Resources: Mrs. Ashlen Marrow

Minister of Defense: Mr. Johnas Adems

Minister of Military Research and Development: Mr. Kevin Schidner

Ambassador to Malvinian Islands: Mr. Geoff Dorhuff

Military Staff

Commander of the Nationale Armee (National Army): Fangen Sie Marschall (Field Marshal) Kaiser Flint

• Commander of the Sturmtruppen (Storm Troops): Brigadekommandeurgeneral (Brigadier General) Markus Hansen

• Commander of the Geheimpolizei (Secret Police): ***Classified***

• Commander of the Stürmen Legionäre (Storm Legionnaires) Mercenary Group: Colonel Nicholas McElmurry

Commander of the Nationale Luftwaffe (National Air Force): Generalleutnant (Major General) Anhel Burket

• Commander of the Lufterhabenheitsschwadron (Air Superiority Squadron): Orbest (Colonel) Erik Muak

• Commander of the Fallschirmjäger (Paratroopers): Kapitän (Captain) Nathaniel Yung

• Commander of the Boden Angriff Luftflotte (Ground Attack Air Fleet): Major (Major) Andrew Lundsturm

Commander of the Nationale Schlachtflotte (National Battle Fleet): High Admiral Jonathan Genkins

• Commander of the Stürmen Marinen (Storm Marines): Major

• Commander of the Angriff-Rüstungsabteilung (Assault Armor Division): Kapitän (Captain) Madeline Baumann

• Commander of the Marineluftwaffe (Marine Air Force): Orbest (Colonel) Davin Sellars

Edited by Sgt Shidner

Krieglands Nationale Armee (National Army)

FlagoftheNationalArmy.jpg

Commander in Charge: Fangen Sie Marschall (Field Marshal) Kaiser Flint

Description: The National Army is an army of well-trained and drilled professional soldiers. And it goes without saying that they are quite capable of defending Krieglands borders. Their soldiers are provided with best armor and best weapons Krieglands marks can buy. Their tanks are made to be unstoppable. And their artillery formations make their enemies cower in fear. A military force to be reckoned with, the Nationale Armee is the broadsword of Krieglands military forces.

Notable Units:

-148th Lighting Strike Heavy Assault Infantry Legion

Commander: Orbest (Colonel) Adolf Lowley

-44th Jolly Rogers Heavy Divisional Combat Team

Commander: Generalleutnant (Major General) Ryan Herrding

Make-up of units within the Nationale Armee:

-Infantry: 12,000 troops

Regular Troops: 6,000 troops

o The mainstay of Krieglands military forces, Krieglandian regulars are some of the best equipped and well-trained troops in the world. Thanks to many avid lobbyists within the government, large portions of Krieglands budget goes into improving and supporting Krieglands infantry, making the Krieglandian trooper a force to be reckoned with.

Support Troops: 1,000 troops

o No armys teeth are effective without and efficient logistical tail to support it. Krieglands support troops are responsible for keeping the armored divisions fueled and moving and the troops well-fed and supplied.

Sturmtruppen: 3,500 troops

o These soldiers, though few in number in comparison with Krieglands main troops, are experts in sabotage and subterfuge and are a great tool for creating chaos behind enemy lines. They also serve as assault troops in tough situations and as Fuhrer Lummels personal bodyguard. As well as being elite soldiers, the Krieglandian Sturmtruppen is also terrifying in appearance thanks to their dehumanizing armor. Midnight black in color and their faces hidden by a combat visor, most enemies run before a shot is fired.

Secret Police: 500 troops

o While the Sturmtruppen are meant to strike fear into the enemy, the Geheimpolizei are used to keep Krieglands citizens loyal and its troops in line. Although despised by regular soldiers for their ever-nosey ways and their casual sneaking about, no one can doubt that the Geheimpolizei is quite effective in its duty to protect the interior of the country from those who would seek to undermine the authority of the Fuhrer. It has been on many occasions that when one rebellious citizen has taken a shot at the Fuhrer, it has been a Geheimpolizei trooper who has taken that bullet in the chest to protect Krieglands gracious ruler.

Storm Legionnaires: 1,000 troops

o A fairly new group, Storm Legionnaires are comprised of soldiers selected from the best of the Sturmtruppen. They are a unit comprised of men declared dead or missing, or thats what they are as far as their comrades are concerned. They are used as a mercenary team, loaned out to other nations to fight. Their uniforms bear no markings and if they are captured by the enemy, all knowledge or reference to their existence is destroyed. Legionnaires are men who are itching for a fight and willing to die for their country or for others for that matter.

-Armor: 1,900 vehicles

{Photos of Operational Vehicles soon to come}

Main Battle Tanks: 900 vehicles

o Krieglands armored Panzer divisions are renowned world-wide for their well-trained crews and top-notch tanks. For years the M29A1 Bulldog MBT has been the keystone of the Krieglandian Panzer formations, affording excellent firepower on the many occasions Kriegland has had to put down violent insurrections and repel border incursions. There are even some divisions that have been granted access to experimental battle tanks, ones that are rumored to sport laser cannons and optical camouflage, but these reports are still unconfirmed.

Self Propelled Guns: 500 vehicles

o If there is one thing Krieglands enemies fear, it is Krieglands artillery formations. On more than one occasion, an enemy division has found themselves under the devastating fire of over a thousand guns. In an effort to modernize their army, the majority of Krieglands towed artillery pieces have been replaced by self-propelled guns. Still in the process of transitioning, Krieglands artillery divisions nonetheless are still a terrifying force.

Infantry Fighting Vehicles and Weapons Support Vehicles: 500 vehicles

o When infantry units need close ground support on demand, Krieglands IFVs are called in. A perfect combination of speed, mobility, and firepower make the IFVs the best infantry support tool. The IS-21 Wildcat is one exceptional example of such a tool. The Wildcat has been the workhorse of the Krieglandian army for decades and is always upgraded in order to adapt to the ever-changing battlefield. Also in an infantrymans support pool are multiple other support vehicles: anti-armor tank destroyers, anti-aircraft vehicles, and long-range indirect fire mortar carriers.

OOC: I am gonna allow a few posts for people to inform me if these infantry and vehicle numbers are within a reasonable limit. So please tell me if they're ok.

*Edit: Fixed soldier numbers for IG stats.

Edited by Sgt Shidner

OOC: I am gonna allow a few posts for people to inform me if these infantry and vehicle numbers are within a reasonable limit. So please tell me if they're ok.

OOC: your infantry max IG x10 is your CNRP infantry max, and your tank max IG x10 is your CNRP tank max. To have Aircraft and nukes you need them IG, to have chemical/biological/thermobaric weapons you need cruise missiles IG, to have a navy you need the same ships IG. Population is generally x100 IG to get CNRP population, but that's flexible because civvies can't be used in warfare.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=71082

Read the ENTIRE first post in the map thread for these things.

As your entire population wouldn't even cover your vehical totals, you gotta reduce wayyyyy down. I don't know your exact numbers, but i'm guessing you got about 3000 CNRP troops (300 or so IG) and about 50 tanks for entire current army.

OOC: -Thanks Tahsir Re for the info on the limits. I'll go back and redo my figures and change them around.

-Thanks Il Terra Di Agea, Awesome work on the flag. I'll edit it in. :)

- Well, Executive Minister, my birth father's grandfather was a colonel in the German panzer divisions during world war 2 (hence the Iron Cross). And all my relatives on my birth mother's side serve in the North Korean army (hence the Hammer and Sickle). I just thought that combining them together would make a cool flag.

Thanks for the info and comments guys. :)

Kriegland's Research and Development Department

Infantry Weapons

Phase One

Krieglandian Regular Trooper Weaponary

The Gewehr G-25

myweapon12.jpg

The Gewehr G-25 is the standard infantry assault rifle of the Krieglandian trooper. It has a double-drum magazine capable of holding 80 rounds, a foldable stock, and a red dot scope for easy targeting. At the beginning of his training, each soldier is issued a standard issue G-25. This weapon becomes his best friend, his guardian, his livelihood. He is to take care of the gun as if it were his pet. This allows a soldier to become intimately familiar with his weapon and therefore is able to utilize it better in combat.

Pistole-03

myweapon7.jpg

The Pistole-03 is the standard sidearm of all Krieglandian officers. Its .50 caliber bullet rightfully deserves the name of "man-killer" and its red dot scope and spotting laser further improve its accuracy. The Pistole-03 is only granted to officers which have distinguished themselves in combat against the enemy.

Heckenschützegewehr-85

myweapon10.jpg

Designed as the mainline sniper rifle of the Krieglandian army, The .50 caliber Heckenschützegewehr-85 is a long-range, anti-personnel, anti-light vehicle killer. Each squad is granted two of these powerful weapons and two experianced sharpshooters trained in using the Heckenschützegewehr-85.

Edited by Sgt Shidner

OOC: I was like, "Yeah! I just spend half my day making this detailed factbook and doing all the calculations on how many troops go into which catagory and how many tanks are for each part!" And then i was like, "oh, i don't have any tanks, so that's useless, and now i'm gonna have to recalculate all my infantry numbers. Crap."

Haha. oh well, guess than just means i'll have to play more now. :)

OOC: Mmhmm.

Just remember they're counted off the max tanks you CAN have IG, not what you do have.

Or are you saying you can't have tanks IG yet?

Anyway, troop numbers are fine, I'm sure. Max IG x10 is correct for infantry.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: -Thanks Tahsir Re for the info on the limits. I'll go back and redo my figures and change them around.

-Thanks Il Terra Di Agea, Awesome work on the flag. I'll edit it in. :)

- Well, Executive Minister, my birth father's grandfather was a colonel in the German panzer divisions during world war 2 (hence the Iron Cross). And all my relatives on my birth mother's side serve in the North Korean army (hence the Hammer and Sickle). I just thought that combining them together would make a cool flag.

Thanks for the info and comments guys. :)

OOC: Fun fact: I'm the resident Kraut (read: German) of CNRP. All family from Krautland. You can ask me for translations and whatnot if you need any.

Edited by Lynneth

Infantry Weapons

Phase Two

Krieglandian Sturmtruppen Weaponary

Maschinenpistole-45

myweapon9.jpg

The Maschinenpistole-45 is the infamous SMG used by the dreaded Sturmtruppen. Its compact size is great for close-quarters combat and its high rate of fire is extremely useful for laying down suppressive fire when a Sturmtruppen squad is attacking and enemy position. The Maschinenpistole-45 will most definately remain a symbol of the Sturmtruppen for years to come.

Sturmgewehr-A3

myweapon4.jpg

The Sturmgewehr-A3 is the main assualt rifle of the Sturmtruppen soldier. Its tungsten-jacketed rounds can punch holes in light vehicle as easily as a hot knife through butter. It is also equipped with a modified M503 40mm grenade launcher which can launch standard high-explosive rounds or specialized, fin-stabilized, armor-piercing micro-rockets. All in all, the Angriff Gewehr-A3 is a valuable tool and an extremely deadly weapon in the hands of a trained Sturmtruppen.

Heckenschützegewehr-22

myweapon8.jpg

There is no more feared force on the battlefield than a Sturmtruppen sniper with his trusty Angriff Heckenschützegewehr-22. This .50 caliber, 8-round, compact sniper rifle combines the perfect combination of mobility, durability, and firepower. Each Krieglandian Sturmtruppen squad is requisitioned at least one of these weapons for prolonged battles The longest recorded shot with this rifle was made by Orbest Marius Hamill of the 67th Recon Infantry Brigade. He hit a moving rebel sniper at a recorded distance of 1.41 miles during the Durkhan Province Insurrection. It is this weapon that makes any enemy of Kriegland stick to the shadows when they hear a Sturmtruppen squad is in their area of operation.

Panzerfaust-55

myweapon13.jpg

One of odder looking weapons employed by the Sturmtruppen, The Panzerfaust-55 is essentially an assault rifle and a rocket launcher rolled into one package. While the weapon has a small 5.56mm rifle attachment, its main feature is its 45mm recoiless rocket launcher. Much more portable than the bazzokas of old, the Panzerabwehrwaffe-55 is able to be carried, loaded, and fired by one man instead of devoting the use of a three-man weapons team to operating such a weapon. Each Sturmtruppen squad is equipped with one Panzerfaust-55.

Edited by Sgt Shidner

OOC: You may want to edit the Panzerabwehrwaffe-55's description a bit. A 70mm weapon is a bit too large for a battle rifle type weapon. The largest weapon that I know like that is 40mm max. Larger than that and you start getting into mortars. As former infantry, I can say I wouldnt want to carry something that big even if it was possible. Firing it from the shoulder would knock you on your can.

I'm sure it would be possible for it to happen, but it would be impractical. Other than that, those are all very nice designs. Maybe toss in some specs about range, rate of fire and such?

Edited by DeSchaine

OOC:I don't have the tech level for tanks yet. So you're saying that once i can have tanks, the maximum number of tanks i'm allowed IG is the number of tanks i have in CNRP?

OOC: I thought that's what you meant, but I wasn't sure, and didn't want to make assumptions.

In answer to your question...yes.

OOC: SMGs are Maschinenpistole/n, ARs are Sturmgewehr/e

(after the / is plural)

OOC: That's true, I was thinking it was like that. I'm somewhat fluent in German. (By the way, Sturmtruppen translates as Stormtroopers, think Star Wars, though Kriegland's Sturmtruppen are obviously based the late WWI variety in their focus on mobility and surprise) I also happen to be part Kraut, and part Brit, and part Viking, just FYI.

Panzerfaust-55: What kind of role is this weapon playing in your army?

The 66mm LAW is probably the smallest round right now that could really affect vehicles right now... unless you mean for this thing to fire thermobaric, anti-fortification rounds, or just to be a 40mm grenade launcher like the MMI.

Also, unless the 5.56 attachment is for firing a burst of tracer fire for the aim of the rocket/grenades, i think its quite redundant... I mean, you already have the Sturmgewehr-A3.

Edited by Executive Minister

Panzerfaust-55 Description Update:

The Panzerfaust-55 is supposed to combine the mobility of a assault rifle with the punch of an anti-tank weapon. It fires a small 45mm discarding MSABOT shell. the kind MBTs use but way smaller. The projectile also utilizes a small engine in the rear compartment of the shell, boosting its velocity even higher. The combination of its already high armor-piercing ability due to its tungsten core plus the rocket booster allow the Panzerfaust-55 to take on even heavily-armored MBTs.

The Sturmgewehr-A3 does indeed have an attachment for a small 40mm grenade launcher which can fire micro-rockets as well, but it is more suited against APCs and lightly armored IFVs. While the Panzerfaust-55 is specifically designed to tackle MBTs and heavily armored vehicles. So if a Sturmtruppen squad were to come across an enemy group supported by armor, the SG-A3 would be able to knock out the lighter vehicles but they would need to bring up a soldier carrying the P-55.

OOC: The 5.56mm rifle is, like Executive Minister guessed, a limited-ammunition gun which fires a tracer round with ballistics akin to the 45mm MSABOT round.

And yes, as MacArthur22 stated, Kriegland's Sturmtruppen are indeed modeled after the German Stormtroopers of WWI. Well-equipped, mobile, and aggressive, these are the shock troops of my army.

Infantry Weapons

Phase Three

Kreiglandian Infantry Weaponry In Progress

Going through Trials and Tests

Schrottflinte-35

Gun4.jpg

The Schrottflinte-35 is an experimental assault shotgun looking to go into service with the Krieglandian Sturmtruppen. Its double-drum magazine carries 60 rounds of ammunition and can expend its entire capacity in less than 30 seconds. It has been reviewed in trials and is scheduled to enter sevice in no less than a few months.

Handgranateträgerrakete-65

Gun5.jpg

Looking for a mobile, heavy anti-infantry alternative, the Handgranateträgerrakete-65 has been researched to fill the gap of a grenade launcher within Kriegland infantry ranks. With a rate of fire around 120 rounds/minute spitting from its 40mm barrel, the HGG-65 is a very capable, long-range anti-personnel grenade launcher. It is mainly used for the assault of trenchlines and fortified buildings but can take on light vehicles as well.

Sturmgewehr-A7

Gun2.jpg

Hoping to someday supercede the Gewehr G-25 as the mainline weapon of the Krieglandian trooper, the Sturmgewehr-A7 is quickly gaining popularity with high ranking officers. It uses the standard 7.62mm round and has a capacity of 40-rounds as well as a 35mm grenade launcher under the barrel. It has successfully passed the first rounds of trials and will go under further review before possibly entering service.

Edited by Sgt Shidner