Kriegland Factbook

Sgt Shidner

OOC: Thank you, Lynneth. with my using of german terms for my country, i do believe your expertise could come in handy on occasion. Thank you for the offer. :)

And if lynneth is unavailable, Kaiser Martens is the resident Kraut-No-Longer-In-Germany (being in Argentina)

Great work on the factbook. The weapon designs look particularly effective.

Kriegland’s Nationale Luftwaffe (National Air Force)

(Flag coming soon)

Commander in Charge: Generalleutnant (Major General) Anhel Burket

Description: For decades, the Krieglandian people have walked the sidewalks and drove the roads in safety because of their over-watching angels, the ever vigilant Luftwaffe. The Luftwaffe is a fairly modern force, equipped with advanced aircraft designs provided by none other than Kriegland’s premier weapons designer and manufacturer, BlitzKrieg Armaments. Namely among these are the Me-48 “Peregrine” air superiority fighter and the F/A-30 “Archangel” ground attack aircraft.

Notable Units:

-71st “Ragin’ Reds” Airborne Troopers

Commander: Major Connar Schafer

-88th “Wolverines” Ground Attack Wing

Commander: Lieutenant Hermann Lars

Make-up of units within the Nationale Luftwaffe:

-Infantry: 3,000 troops

• Aircraft Pilots: 1,750 troops

o It is said that the Goering Luftwaffe Academy in Totensberg turns out some of the best aircraft pilots in the area. They are constantly drilled and pushed to their limits and come out of the academy combat-ready and are immediately transferred to active squadrons. When put in the cockpits of formidable fighter planes such as the Me-48 “Peregrine” air superiority fighter, they are fully capable of keeping Kriegland’s skies free of those who would wish to harm its people.

• Support Troops: 450 troops

o Like Armee support troops, Luftwaffe support forces are responsible for keeping the planes repaired and fueled and the pilots fed and supplied.

• Paratroopers: 800 troops

o Some call them crazy, others call them insane, and those who have served in the Fallschirmjäger might say they’re right. The paratroopers of Kriegland’s air force make combat jumps behind enemy lines and even sometimes into the thick of the fight. Because of the inherent risks of slowly descending into enemy-held territory, the majority of Fallschirmjäger drops are made during the night, giving them the element of surprise, which on the battlefield is a must-have.

(Aircraft and vehicle stuff coming soon)

OOC: I know i don't have an air force or anything yet, but i was bored and thought it would be cool to write up some stuff. :)