Several Black Trade Circles

Kirke

[quote name='cultus ferox' date='20 June 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1277045390' post='2343755']
Ruler Name: Cultus Ferox
Nation Link:http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=364039
Resources: Gems and Wine
DO you need uranium?: nope
Alliance: The Hanseatic League
Circle Interested in: Interested in a 8br : construction, asphalt, cars, steel, microchips, radiation cleanup, scholars, and fine jewelry

very reliable,I will switch to black team if one is set up
[/quote]
Ive got you on the list ;)

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='cultus ferox' date='20 June 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1277065232' post='2344024']
ok, so when will i be notified,
[/quote]
You can monitor the progress of various circles here. I create and customize circles for members of OBR, BW, & RoTR. Everyone else who gets into my circles benefits because I GUARANTEE them. When/if there are problems I fix it..not the members of the circle.

Anyone who wants a customized circle placed at the top of my priority list is more than welcome to apply at www.BlackRoseOrder.com otherwise, cross your fingers that something works out. Sorry, but those are the facts.

[quote name='Kirke' date='19 June 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1276975938' post='2343085']
Heya Cynic...I did a little bit of juggling and I have 2 serious bites that will FINALLY re-fix your circle. I am working on their harbors now. I hope to have great news for you VERY soon :D
[/quote]

Thanks for all your hard work. I'll patiently await any further news.

[quote name='Cynic' date='21 June 2010 - 06:20 AM' timestamp='1277119192' post='2345064']
Thanks for all your hard work. I'll patiently await any further news.
[/quote]

Cynic...your patience has FINALLY paid off....your circle is fixed :D

Hello Kirke,

I think what you are doing here is totally awesome!

If you can get me plugged into a circle that brings me lots of bonus resources...

I will switch to Black.

I can offer Furs and Wine.

Work magic and I'm there... Lysistrata of Alamo.

[quote name='Lysistrata' date='21 June 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1277176924' post='2346125']
Hello Kirke,

I think what you are doing here is totally awesome!

If you can get me plugged into a circle that brings me lots of bonus resources...

I will switch to Black.

I can offer Furs and Wine.

Work magic and I'm there... Lysistrata of Alamo.
[/quote]

May take a bit but I will see what I can do :D

[quote name='Kirke' date='21 June 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1277180615' post='2346196']
May take a bit but I will see what I can do :D
[/quote]

Thanks Kirke,

I have been working on the ever popular Affluent Pop, Fine Jewelry, Fast Food combo... but I'm always one trade shy and not much help from the team. If you know of a better combo for me I'm open for advice.

I would welcome more team support. I'll be here.

[quote name='Lysistrata' date='22 June 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1277184516' post='2346283']
Thanks Kirke,

I have been working on the ever popular Affluent Pop, Fine Jewelry, Fast Food combo... but I'm always one trade shy and not much help from the team. If you know of a better combo for me I'm open for advice.

I would welcome more team support. I'll be here.
[/quote]
That combo may be fine for maximizing your collections, but it is horrendous at minimizing bills or reducing your costs for growing...which you really need to be doing atm.

I would recommend a 4BR affluent pop, jewelry, construction, & steel. For the wildcard I would prefer a uranium....because their income boost is nice, I find it easier to fill circles when I have them (especially when I have 3 on my backup list) and glowworms are good for everyone :D

If not uranium - go for wheat for the pop boost.

JMHO take it or leave it :P

K

[quote name='Kirke' date='22 June 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1277205980' post='2346435']
That combo may be fine for maximizing your collections, but it is horrendous at minimizing bills or reducing your costs for growing...which you really need to be doing atm.

I would recommend a 4BR affluent pop, jewelry, construction, & steel. For the wildcard I would prefer a uranium....because their income boost is nice, I find it easier to fill circles when I have them (especially when I have 3 on my backup list) and glowworms are good for everyone :D

If not uranium - go for wheat for the pop boost.

JMHO take it or leave it :P

K
[/quote]

Sounds good to me. I would like the Uranium option and the help with expenses. Let's go with that and get this party started.

My other trade circle has worked out, so I won't be needing the one you offered me. My apologies and thanks for putting in the effort. Thank Hime Themis for me too. And give her this lovely, unsoiled bowl of gruel.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Ruler Name: Thade
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=406235
Resources: Aluminum and Iron
DO you need uranium?: No
Alliance: TOOL
Circle Interested in: 3BR Fish + Gems (though silver or uranium would be fine also)

Edited by Thade

[quote name='Kirke' date='19 June 2010 - 08:21 AM' timestamp='1276950101' post='2342824']
Whatever it takes to finish off a circle :D

Confirmations sent

THANKS!!!
[/quote]

yeah it looks like xjermx is going inactive but piePIEpie is still active =(. so i think xjermx needs to be removed, and the circle notified. ill do that notifications if necessary... sorry for the trouble

[quote name='revaew' date='23 June 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1277335308' post='2348183']
but i did find a replacement for xjermx. they can be found [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=184901]here[/url]. they have lumer and spices. this is for circle 49 btw
[/quote]
Has the new guy confirmed he wants to be in it??

[quote name='Thade' date='23 June 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1277306246' post='2347685']
Ruler Name: Thade
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=406235
Resources: Aluminum and Iron
DO you need uranium?: No
Alliance: TOOL
Circle Interested in: 3BR Fish + Gems (though silver or uranium would be fine also)
[/quote]With those trades I will soooo find you a circle!!!

HOWEVER....you were looking for a 3BR with fish AND gems?? Usually it is one or the other for that wildcard spot. Please let me know :D

ACTUALLY....

I have a spot for you RIGHT NOW:

Circle #83 3BR Fish + Uranium
Construction/FastFood/Beer

just had one of the members jump color & another not responding. I have plenty pf backups to fill the last spot if you take it :D

Edited by Kirke

Ruler Name: My whispering Eye
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=392665
Resources: Iron/Furs
Circle Interested in: Circle # 80 5BR+U

Please note that I will need to give 48 hours notice to my current trade partners (if I am still trading with them) once this circle is complete. I will also change to black when the circle is complete. Thanks.

Edited by My Whispering Eye

[quote name='ratonbox' date='25 June 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1277474367' post='2349983']
Iron and Sugar, if you need me as a backup of it you can fit me in a 3 BR with Uranium (don't care about the other wildcard that much)
[/quote]
Welcome back ratonbox :D

I don't remember the exact details of what happened last time...but I hope you can stick around this time :D

[quote name='My Whispering Eye' date='25 June 2010 - 09:03 AM' timestamp='1277474594' post='2349986']
Ruler Name: My whispering Eye
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=392665
Resources: Iron/Furs
Circle Interested in: Circle # 80 5BR+U

Please note that I will need to give 48 hours notice to my current trade partners (if I am still trading with them) once this circle is complete. I will also change to black when the circle is complete. Thanks.
[/quote]
Gotchya in THANKS

As soon as I have all spots filled I will send out the confirmations