Several Black Trade Circles

Kirke

[quote name='The Grapist' date='12 July 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1278969364' post='2368493']
Just now getting logged in. I will find everyone in that group and spam trades. Sorry about the misunderstandings!!
[/quote]
I need you to stay in #48

Circle #48 7BR
Construction, asphalt, steel, microchips, cars, scholars, Radiation Cleanup
Resources Ruler
Aluminum -- Wintermoon
Coal -- ODEN123
Furs -- Wintermoon
Gold --
Iron -- lycan91
Lead -- lycan91
Lumber -- The Grapist
Marble --
Oil -- Grand General Hiashi
Pigs -- "Grand General Hiashi
"
Rubber -- The Grapist
Sugar -- ODEN123

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GoogleFloobs' date='14 July 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1279134383' post='2371303']
Um, I was removed from a circle without notice.

Not appreciated.
[/quote]
I DID send you a notice.....

The guy who was coordinating that circle refuses to have anyone that is not protected by an alliance. He replaced you while I was not around. I told him I was trying to get you to join us...but he had already found someone else.

[color="#9932CC"][size="4"][b]I take good care of my own circles and excellent care of the members in our 3 alliances.[/b][/size][/color] You can find out more at www.blackroseorder.com

I hope to see you soon.

Edited by Kirke

[font="Arial Black"][color="#FF8C00"][size="7"][url="http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE1ReUNjbVBVWnpUQlplbWJGdWlkYVE6MQ"]If Interested in a black team circle please add your nation by clicking HERE!!![/url][/size][/color][/font]

Patience is necessary. Temp trades are essential.

[quote name='John Hawkwood' date='16 July 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1279296365' post='2374554']
Form Completed.
[/quote]
We will do our best. Right now I am focused on fixing up the ones I have before I start new ones

[quote name='OFudd' date='17 July 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1279389967' post='2376035']
for the circles waiting pigs/sugar on I have cattle and pigs... sure the cattle are redundant but pigs do more for you than sugar... worth it to get a stalled circle moving?
[/quote]
ahhh...but I am working on the pigs/sugar....just waiting on a confirmation

*sighs* Hello again kirke,our trade circle is messed up again due to Chaos999 leaving it,yet again we need a replacement and our circle has been broken for months on end and I'm tired of it,this is the 3rd guy to leave the circle out of the 4 we have had to replace,which makes no sense since they would make a lot more with it then without it,I have been looking for a replacement for weeks but cannot find one,please help us if you can,we need lumber and marble,thanks again,but I think our circle is cursed. :wacko:

Edited by Delarus

[quote name='cultus ferox' date='20 July 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1279611882' post='2380265']
kirke.... could u place me in any circle that needs my trades???? i am willing to take anY BR at this point...
[/quote]

I am sorry, but I must get the current circles taken care of before I start any new ones. To do otherwise is not only unfair to the circles waiting to be fixed...but also to the new circle.

[quote name='Delarus' date='20 July 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1279646745' post='2380869']
*sighs* Hello again kirke,our trade circle is messed up again due to Chaos999 leaving it,yet again we need a replacement and our circle has been broken for months on end and I'm tired of it,this is the 3rd guy to leave the circle out of the 4 we have had to replace,which makes no sense since they would make a lot more with it then without it,I have been looking for a replacement for weeks but cannot find one,please help us if you can,we need lumber and marble,thanks again,but I think our circle is cursed. :wacko:
[/quote]
I seem to have several that are currently cursed. Im working on yours now too--already spammed for a replacement. Thanks for your patience

[quote name='Delarus' date='22 July 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1279818298' post='2384516']
Thanks a million,appreciate the help :)
[/quote]
Don't thank me yet....I still need to get you fixed up :D

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='22 July 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1279851042' post='2385171']
Need a guy with pigs/wine? Let me know.
[/quote]
Zoom--
I dont have any atm, but hope to have some new circles as soon as I get the current ones taken care of. Go ahead and put him on the list :D

[font="Arial Black"][color="#FF8C00"][size="7"][url="http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE1ReUNjbVBVWnpUQlplbWJGdWlkYVE6MQ"]If Interested in a black team circle please add your nation by clicking HERE!!![/url][/size][/color][/font]

Patience is necessary. Temp trades are essential.

The following nation (rubber/water) would like to join Circle #92 5BR +Fish/U. I have also completed the form too.
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=145940"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=145940[/url]