Several Black Trade Circles

Kirke

[quote name='Kirke' date='31 May 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1275330512' post='2317987']
I appreciate you signing up. Currently I am trying to finish off the current set so that I can take a break for a week or so. Once I have recharged I should be back in full swing :D
[/quote]
Great! Thanks!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kirke' date='31 May 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1275311444' post='2317702']
They got their harbor last nite :D

Any other problems with my circles atm ?? Anyone not accepting trade offers?
[/quote]
Everything going good here. All six trades confirmed from my end.

Whenever you get back to making circles...

Ruler Name: Daikos
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=130694
Resources: Pigs / Fish
DO you need uranium?: Yes
Alliance: Dark Fist
Circle Interested in: Any with uranium (3br preferred)

[quote name='Daikos' date='31 May 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1275351314' post='2318295']
Whenever you get back to making circles...

Ruler Name: Daikos
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=130694
Resources: Pigs / Fish
Alliance: Dark Fist
Circle Interested in: Any with uranium (3br preferred)
[/quote]
gotchya on the reserves list :D

Same here

Ruler Name: KalLaba
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=155264
Resources: Wine.Coal
Alliance: NOON
Circle Interested in: Any with uranium

Ruler: Gunsta
Nation: Greenborder
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=389849
Color: Black
Resources: Fish, Wheat

He needs to get into a circle, preferably Fast Food, Beer, Construction, Steel

Thanks if you can help.

I have the following members available for your use if you have a place for them, let me know. They can all be black, if not already.

gandalorio - Lead/Oil

LordHelmchen - Lead/Silver

Robotix - Furs/Oil

King57 - Fish/Lead

JIM Winters - Oil/Uranium

Chairman D - Rubber/Sugar

This set is mostly complete, if you have the rest...

Cattle - Lord B
Coal - Lord B
Iron - DDman04
Marble - DDman04
Pigs - Emperor Carter
Uranium - Emperor Carter
Rubber - GenRazack
Sugar - GenRazack
Spices -
Aluminum -
Lumber -
Oil -

Gives bonus resources: Fast Food, Steel, Construction, Asphalt, Automobiles

[quote name='King Laurence' date='01 June 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1275407193' post='2319179']
Circle 77 is now full apart from KrzWhtMan (uranium+marble) who is 5 days inactive. And for some reason I'm not getting a team bonus from Warlock.
[/quote]
I have his trainer/recruiter working on him. Will also be spamming for possible replacements :D

As for the team bonus from warlock..chances are that the trade was sent before he switched colors. Just cancel and resend...as soon as he accepts you should be good to go. (Make sure you let him know that was why you were cancelling/resending it....he may have issues with his other trades too)

THANKS!!

[quote name='Yuurei' date='01 June 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1275407946' post='2319202']
This set is mostly complete, if you have the rest...

Cattle - Lord B
Coal - Lord B
Iron - DDman04
Marble - DDman04
Pigs - Emperor Carter
Uranium - Emperor Carter
Rubber - GenRazack
Sugar - GenRazack
Spices -
Aluminum -
Lumber -
Oil -

Gives bonus resources: Fast Food, Steel, Construction, Asphalt, Automobiles
[/quote]

nothing on reserves with this combo....I have your others on my list :D

[quote name='stephen colbert' date='01 June 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1275407938' post='2319201']
Stephen Colbert
Gold/Wheat

I am looking for really any sort of trading circle that includes uranium
[/quote]
Will do my best :D

I have confirmed all trades thus far with Circl#77, with the exception of KrzWhtMan (Uranium and Marble). ZeroCool has messaged me back and confirmed my trade with him for Oil and Coal. Even though I should know, I don't quite know how to confirm being in a trade circle. I will be as active as possible to attempt to complete the circle with everyone. Until then, jia.

[quote name='Serlone' date='01 June 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1275417628' post='2319381']
I have confirmed all trades thus far with Circl#77, with the exception of KrzWhtMan (Uranium and Marble). ZeroCool has messaged me back and confirmed my trade with him for Oil and Coal. Even though I should know, I don't quite know how to confirm being in a trade circle. I will be as active as possible to attempt to complete the circle with everyone. Until then, jia.
[/quote]
That's all we need....just needed to make sure you were still wanting the circle and going to participate :D

I have already spammed (on Saturday)for a possible replacement for the uranium/marble. However, in talking with other trades coordinators...we ALL got lousy responses over the weekend. I will respam tonight.

DeathLord is still not accepting trade offers for trade circle #71 and is 20 days inactive. Any luck finding a replacement?

Edit: I'll also point out that Morriarty still has no harbor as somebody is unable to trade with them.

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Cynic' date='02 June 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1275484309' post='2320441']
DeathLord is still not accepting trade offers for trade circle #71 and is 20 days inactive. Any luck finding a replacement?

Edit: I'll also point out that Morriarty still has no harbor as somebody is unable to trade with them.
[/quote]
I respammed for deathlord late last nite. Morriarty has been offered a deal for a harbor AFTER he switches to black team....If I do not hear from him today he will be replaced as well.

[quote name='Kirke' date='02 June 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1275494142' post='2320560']
I respammed for deathlord late last nite. Morriarty has been offered a deal for a harbor AFTER he switches to black team....If I do not hear from him today he will be replaced as well.
[/quote]

Thanks for the update and staying on top of things. I also found it curious that morriarty signed up for a [u]black[/u] trade circle when he/she's in a brown team alliance... We'll see how it goes.

[quote name='Cynic' date='02 June 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1275495445' post='2320576']
Thanks for the update and staying on top of things. I also found it curious that morriarty signed up for a [u]black[/u] trade circle when he/she's in a brown team alliance... We'll see how it goes.
[/quote]
I've actually had several people from GATO come into my circles and switch to black ...so I thought nothing of it at the time

[quote name='Yuurei' date='01 June 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1275407946' post='2319202']
Cattle - Lord B
Coal - Lord B
Iron - DDman04
Marble - DDman04
Pigs - Emperor Carter
Uranium - Emperor Carter
Rubber - GenRazack
Sugar - GenRazack
Spices -
Aluminum -
Lumber -
Oil -
[/quote]

From this previously listed group... I think DDman04 may have left the game. He's not responding to any messages.

Feel free to place the others wherever you can individually.

Thanks.

[quote name='Cynic' date='02 June 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1275495445' post='2320576']
[/quote]

Hi Kirke....just trying to help out here....in circle 71, morriarty seems to have dropped out. He canceled on me today, so we need 2 replacements (aluminum, marble, lumber and uranium). PM me in game if I can help with this circle in some way.

[quote][size="4"]Circle #78 3BR Fish + Uranium[/size]
Construction/FastFood/Beer

Moneybags bailed. Respammed 6/6/10[/quote]

[quote][size="4"]Circle 43 4BR[/size]
Microchips/Steel/Jewelry/Affluent Population
live2wrestle and jelmew bailed respammed 6/6/10[/quote]

[quote][size="4"]Circle #77 8BR + U[/size]
Const/Asphalt/Jewelry/Steel/Cars/MC/Scholars/RadCU

Krxwhtman bailed - no responses respammed 6/6/10[/quote]

[quote][size="4"]Circle #71 5BR + U[/size]
Construction/Asphalt/FastFood/Steel/Cars

Respammed for uranium with EITHER alum/lumber/marble Will get second trade once uranium is secured 6/6/10
[/quote]

[quote][size="4"]Circle #79 3BR + Uranium[/size]
Construction/FastFood/Beer

Perszeusz bailed - respammed on 6/6/10[/quote]

Edited by Kirke