A Method to the Madness (CNRP)

kitex

No, its not 100%. Otherwise NO scientist would live there. You're not understanding what that article says. The best observation data from that article said it all. The people on the Southern tip of Chile experienced 56% higher RATES of cancer.

Example, not based on any stat, just illustrating what 56% higher rates mean::::: Normally 10 out of 1000 get skin cancer, except in the Southern Tip of Chile where 15.6 people get skin cancer per 1000.

No, I am fully understanding what it means. And the scientists don't live there full time. They are there for a year, and then flown out. It is constant cycles down there, not permanent residences. He has created a COUNTRY there. His rates are going to be much, much higher than anywhere else in the world.

You do realize that the only reason I even am on Antarctica is that it was the only free place left right?

I'm sorry, you must have missed the open protectorate land in America. Or graniteknight forming in Virginia. Or that new guy forming in Nova Scotia. If you ask, it may happen, so you have no pity from me.

And no, you cannot have any of my land.

It all doesn't shift. Just the ice flows, glaciers, and ice shelves.

Yes, it does. You plant a pole on the South Pole, then come back a year later. It'll be in a different GPS location.

I'm sorry, you must have missed the open protectorate land in America. Or graniteknight forming in Virginia. Or that new guy forming in Nova Scotia. If you ask, it may happen, so you have no pity from me.

Pardon me, but NONE of that was there when his nation formed.

Yes, it does. You plant a pole on the South Pole, then come back a year later. It'll be in a different GPS location.

Pardon me, but NONE of that was there when his nation formed.

Ahem. Yes it was. America has not been fully occupied since the USA, and he arrived well after those RPers cleared out.

That "new guy" is Arkantos's new forum account. Didn't you notice the similar avatars?

No, I am fully understanding what it means. And the scientists don't live there full time. They are there for a year, and then flown out. It is constant cycles down there, not permanent residences. He has created a COUNTRY there. His rates are going to be much, much higher than anywhere else in the world.

Hence why I used the populations studied from the Southern Tip of Chile, NOT the scientists, which is under the Ozone hole. Notice they just had a 56% higher rate of cancer, meaning there are more cases, but not the entire population.

I don't want your land.

Also since my nation is in Antarctica and you say its unrealistic, wouldn't that make Tashir's RP and everyone else who has Antarctican claims, their Antarctican RPs unrealistic as well?

Edited by kitex

Ahem. Yes it was. America has not been fully occupied since the USA, and he arrived well after those RPers cleared out.

Are yuo sure? Back then there wasn't a lot of free space, so it wasn't clearly obvious.

If you are...tell that to new RP'ers who looked at the map, were told that white space indicates free space, and then saw the protectorate. This was before we clarified exactly what protectorates meant. THAT much I am sure about.

Are yuo sure? Back then there wasn't a lot of free space, so it wasn't clearly obvious.

If you are...tell that to new RP'ers who looked at the map, were told that white space indicates free space, and then saw the protectorate. This was before we clarified exactly what protectorates meant. THAT much I am sure about.

I'm 99% sure. The entire Midwest and almost all of Canada were free.

and I know Kitex knew about how protectorates worked because I informed him when he was looking to join.

I'm 99% sure. The entire Midwest and almost all of Canada were free.

and I know Kitex knew about how protectorates worked because I informed him when he was looking to join.

At the time Antarctica was the only place with massive patches of white. Meaning no permission to gain land.

That "new guy" is Arkantos's new forum account. Didn't you notice the similar avatars?

No, I did not. But it doesn't matter. It is still an example of a player getting land from an already established nation, further shooting down his "there was no land" bawwww-fest.

Hence why I used the populations studied from the Southern Tip of Chile, NOT the scientists, which is under the Ozone hole. Notice they just had a 56% higher rate of cancer, meaning there are more cases, but not the entire population.

Except the ozone hole expands and contracts, meaning the southern tip of Chile is not always exposed. Antarctica IS. Your logic fails.

I don't want your land.

Also since my nation is in Antarctica and you say its unrealistic, wouldn't that make Tashir's RP and everyone else who has Antarctican claims, their Antarctican RPs unrealistic as well?

Indeed. All RPs that have actual countries existing in Antarctica are unrealistic. We don't have the technology, or a way to make it cost effective enough, to sustain a very large population on Antarctica year round.

I have a permanent station in Antarctica and like hell I am going to let anybody tell me that my scientists and people there have greater chance for getting cancer!! As far as I am concerned there is no Ozone hole around my territory in Antarctica.

As if people really RP impacts of ecological phenomena!! A place gets nuked and one year later, all is well and back to business. All this nuke fest and no harm to the global environment?

My neighbor gets nuked, but I have an invisible force field that says I dont have any fallout on my land.

We all know it is hypocritical in here, no reason why should force somebody to RP something against his will.

PI, yes, kitex's land is more prone to UV. That still does not mean he has to RP any cancer at all. You have land in cyclone country of Florida and New Orleans , right? Do you RP any cyclones or any such natural phenomena?

I have a permanent station in Antarctica and like hell I am going to let anybody tell me that my scientists and people there have greater chance for getting cancer!! As far as I am concerned there is no Ozone hole around my territory in Antarctica.

As if people really RP impacts of ecological phenomena!! A place gets nuked and one year later, all is well and back to business. All this nuke fest and no harm to the global environment?

My neighbor gets nuked, but I have an invisible force field that says I dont have any fallout on my land.

We all know it is hypocritical in here, no reason why should force somebody to RP something against his will.

PI, yes, kitex's land is more prone to UV. That still does not mean he has to RP any cancer at all. You have land in cyclone country of Florida and New Orleans , right? Do you RP any cyclones or any such natural phenomena?

Um... there would be a hole since the CNRP world in terms of topography, atmosphere, gravity, etc is based of RL Earth. So, you can deny it all you want, but the hole is there.

And actually, yes, I have RP'd hurricanes. I tend to do them when RL ones come along, and since there was only one this year (that didn't hit Florida) I didn't RP it. And no, I don't have New Orleans. But I once RP'd a triple hurricane hitting my territory, so don't give me !@#$ about not RPing realistic natural phenomena.

And as far as realism and technological capabilities go, we dont have tech capability to send people to Mars or build Mars bases either. Neither do we have space elevators or Fusion Power Plants.

People have RP'd that stuff and their development. No one, to my knowledge, has ever RP'd a cure for cancer or a way to stop people from getting cancer from harmful UV rays.

Um... there would be a hole since the CNRP world in terms of topography, atmosphere, gravity, etc is based of RL Earth. So, you can deny it all you want, but the hole is there.

And actually, yes, I have RP'd hurricanes. I tend to do them when RL ones come along, and since there was only one this year (that didn't hit Florida) I didn't RP it. And no, I don't have New Orleans. But I once RP'd a triple hurricane hitting my territory, so don't give me !@#$ about not RPing realistic natural phenomena.

People have RP'd that stuff and their development. No one, to my knowledge, has ever RP'd a cure for cancer or a way to stop people from getting cancer from harmful UV rays.

Sunscreen and anti-oxidants. :P

Sunscreen and anti-oxidants. :P

Massive underground living spaces, and the fact the sun can't shine through to the antarctic for 6 months of the year, too.

And yes, the ozone hole does shift. Sometimes it even goes away. Meaning that even Antarctica isn't under its effects all the time.

Edited by Tahsir Re

Actually, Lynneth RP'd having a cure for cancer back when he was Saboria/Canada.