A Method to the Madness (CNRP)

kitex

I know that most of y'all are saying "Yo, Kitex is dumb for having that MDP/FTA with Germanic Republic." Well, I'm letting you know, as the title of the topic says, that there is a reasoning for this.

My nation is located in Antarctica, I can't grow jack, so all of my food will have to be imported. If you look closely, all of the nations I have MDPs with, I also have FTAs with them as well. The reason for the troop positioning is so that I can make sure that the nation's government stays friendly to me and to make sure they don't get taken over because if either of those happened, I'd have to find a new trading partner and it seems that most of you see me as a "treaty whore," so I don't know if you'd want to trade with me. The main reason for my MDPs is so I can place soldiers in nations so that I can keep their ports open.

I know that you guys are saying "Well, none of the nations you have MDPs with seem like their going to be invaded or have their governments crumble anytime soon, so still, why the MDP?" To that I answer this, did anyone expect Tashir to invade the Netherlands? It's a precaution.

or

step 1: import and save yourself an ungodly amount of e-money

step 2: exclude the MDP clauses so you're not sending troops to fight a war on the other side of the world that will not affect you in any way, thus saving you thousands to millions of dollars in logistics.

What happened to those 'domes' you grew food in?
Importing to Antarctica costs ungodly amounts of e-money to.

if you do it right, though, not as much as the growing your own stuff.

For that, you'd have to figure out how to keep it from shifting right along with the ice... :P

You're still a treaty whore and your treaties are still useless. They are ungodly expensive for both you and the person you are signing with, and any help that might reach you if you get attacked, well, their troops will be ill-equipped to fight in Antarctica and it will probably only reach you long after you are a smoking crater.

You're still a treaty whore and your treaties are still useless. They are ungodly expensive for both you and the person you are signing with, and any help that might reach you if you get attacked, well, their troops will be ill-equipped to fight in Antarctica and it will probably only reach you long after you are a smoking crater.

That's a bit...harsh, dont you think? lol :P

You have just entered my top 10 favorite CNRP people.

Perhaps...but the attacker will be reduced to ashes too...so they'll have their revenge... :P

That's a bit...harsh, dont you think? lol :P

No. lol :P

You have just entered my top 10 favorite CNRP people.

Why thank you.

Perhaps...but the attacker will be reduced to ashes too...so they'll have their revenge... :P

Not for certain... besides, if it were me I'd just attack in a way that would make it seem natural... like, oh, I don't know, destroying all the ozone right above his country and watching them fry.

Not for certain... besides, if it were me I'd just attack in a way that would make it seem natural... like, oh, I don't know, destroying all the ozone right above his country and watching them fry.

Actually, yes, any attacking forces would probably face a missile storm, at the very least, if the defenders can't get there in time with other forces... :P

HAHAHAHA! A little hard to destroy something that isn't there... :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depleti...etion_on_humans

Basically, all his people should have skin cancer. Would suck to be in a population where you know simply living in a country will give you skin cancer.

No, that just means everyone in Antarctica has higher rates of cancer among the population, not that everyone gets it.

Except that people aren't only being exposed to it like the scientists are... they are there all the time. Which means the percentage with skin cancer should be near 100%.

No, its not 100%. Otherwise NO scientist would live there. You're not understanding what that article says. The best observation data from that article said it all. The people on the Southern tip of Chile experienced 56% higher RATES of cancer.

Example, not based on any stat, just illustrating what 56% higher rates mean::::: Normally 10 out of 1000 get skin cancer, except in the Southern Tip of Chile where 15.6 people get skin cancer per 1000.

Edited by Tahsir Re