Order of Justice

Confusion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thought when I read this DoE. Another OoJ... Lets hope no one confuses the two :P

Also wasn't there a small war about two alliances sharing an Acronym? Not that I'm implying that something like that would happen here, I just can't remember who it was.

As far as I know, there is no other OoJ, though CoJ does have a very similar flag, which is what I think KDII was referring to. As for the war over similar acronyms, I believe that was TAB and TAB, the Aquatic and Artic Brotherhoods.

Edited by Locke

Why is everyone thinking that we will fail? There have been some other alliances out there that started with a lower NS then us, and they did just fine. We need support, we can't do much with people saying 'MARCUS SUCKS' I mean come on, we have been around for like 4 days, and we already are projected to crash and burn? Well, wait until we prove you wrong. :P

Still Marcus is the only one know in this alliance, I would be 3 million CN dollars that you have never heard of me, I just don't want you guys to judge us by our Vice President, you don't know half of us. And you don't like the other half, so that must just mean that we are going to fail! I mean, if I were to say that an alliance was going to fail because I did not like a member, there would be a lot of empty alliances.

Well, it's great to see that some alliance's think that we have a chance. Everyone starts out the same... NEW, that will never change. And it takes work, but if they were treated like crap after 3 days they get annoyed, and a bit angered... But back to TSCE...

I know, we will get that soon.

Love you TSCE, and thanks for the support!

fun... sorry to quote events from TE but marcus is quite a failure there. Signing a MDoAP with him on TE was just an epic fail of a choice on my part. also, i hope marcus actually stays in an alliance for more than a month now.

btw good luck of you guys, just that you might need it cuz of marcus

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi