Team Black Message

Fisher X

As was our first move, so will continue. LE will aggressively protect the Black Team from vile OP nations with the use of continued sanctions.

If you are on Black Team and trading with an OP nation, I'd suggest you find an alternative soon.

OP Nations on Black Team, seek refuse on blue immediately.

Fish

Is this also mimicking our policy ;)

At this point, congrats for sticking with your original plan. I'm just upset that you put words in our mouth with the first announcement, but I've heard you're a decent person so I'll hold back judgment. It's just frustrating to see blatant lies like that on the OWF where people not fully informed might believe them :(

What he said but with orange.

aww look how cute you are, pretending to be relevant and all.

perhaps you should concentrate more on your war effort than on piggy backing off someone's silly policy, in a desperate attempt to make people pay attention to you.

It's because your so cool Drai.

Don't post !@#$%^&* like that. If you have something constructive to say then post it, but if you want to play the mind/ego game then don't respond to me. I don't think I'm the king of the world for posting an ODN DoW so if you're trying to take the wind out of my sails because of that I wouldn't pursue it any more. I thought it might be funny and lighten the mood considering everybody's so tense here (yeah I guess this post doesn't help but it needed to be said).

Don't post !@#$%^&* like that. If you have something constructive to say then post it, but if you want to play the mind/ego game then don't respond to me. I don't think I'm the king of the world for posting an ODN DoW so if you're trying to take the wind out of my sails because of that I wouldn't pursue it any more. I thought it might be funny and lighten the mood considering everybody's so tense here (yeah I guess this post doesn't help but it needed to be said).

Drai i stole your sails already, so there is no wind to be blown our of them. rwar

Woah- reading a little too much into that comment but cool.

Woah- reading a little too much into that comment but cool.

I do that when the comment doesn't make any sense given only the information in the thread, and your posting nature tonight.

Edited by Drai

As was our first move, so will continue. LE will aggressively protect the Black Team from vile OP nations with the use of continued sanctions.

If you are on Black Team and trading with an OP nation, I'd suggest you find an alternative soon.

OP Nations on Black Team, seek refuse on blue immediately.

Fish

Didn't you post this already or am I missing something? OP will not be intimidated no matter how many opportunistic bandwagon jumping alliances you get to come to your aid. You will never break our resolve to fight.