Announcement from Trouble

Jacapo Saladin

I don't just walk it. I run it, I skip it and I dance it. Sadly, the last of those never goes too well due to a tragic birth defect resulting in two left feet, but hey, you live but once. Come dance.

Now, the left feet part I can totally sympathize with. I have two right feet.

Do you happen to wear men's size 11 and a half?

If so, we should go shoe shopping together.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, the left feet part I can totally sympathize with. I have two right feet.

Do you happen to wear men's size 11 and a half?

If so, we should go shoe shopping together.

It's a date, but you're footin' the bill.

Since you didn't have any and you suggested I grow a pair, so I shared. I did my part, you have lots of casualties.

NNow soldier get to work, time to back up all that you say you have.

This is TE, we don't just talk.

Just waiting on admin to give me another deployment, he wouldn't let me hit you with 2% odds from what was left of my previous... I guess he thought it would be unfair to you. Look for my hand in your man purse in the near future.

Careful you don't keep your chest puffed out like that for too long, you might develop a breathing disorder, and I wouldn't want my war to be too easy.

We talk plenty in TE, that's what we do in the 23 hours and 55 minutes between being actually able to do something in our wars, maybe if you looked around, you'd realize that. And like I've said... just wait for that clock to tick over

Just waiting on admin to give me another deployment, he wouldn't let me hit you with 2% odds from what was left of my previous... I guess he thought it would be unfair to you. Look for my hand in your man purse in the near future.

Careful you don't keep your chest puffed out like that for too long, you might develop a breathing disorder, and I wouldn't want my war to be too easy.

We talk plenty in TE, that's what we do in the 23 hours and 55 minutes between being actually able to do something in our wars, maybe if you looked around, you'd realize that. And like I've said... just wait for that clock to tick over

It is kinda a weird feeling you know, I had never tried it before till I seen you do it... Then I realized when mine

was puffed out it was bigger then yours.. Now I understand you much better..

I fit into my MAN pants just fine now. :lol1: Silly people who say size ain't everything.

I can hardly wait for my casualty count to rise, sure hope you not all blow and no show :D

May admin have mercy on The Rogue Federation, for they have gone looking for Trouble and they have found it.

Found... and destroyed ^_^

Destroyed are we? You and I must have a different definition of destroyed, for Trouble is still here and having a wonderful time at the expense of TPF.

im not sure what you cost us yet but you played most your cards i think.but i must say you got te to be fun for all.lets see how it plays out.

im not sure what you cost us yet but you played most your cards i think.but i must say you got te to be fun for all.lets see how it plays out.

Well, reading/translating that has cost me a brain cell. Anyways, Trouble still has cards to play, and the more you fight us, the more we win.

Are these cards like greeting cards for the conquering soldiers of the TPF?

Dear sir, you seem to have missed the point, you are not understanding what trouble is about.

let me break this down for you.

We wanted war.

We dont much care about the losing, in fact we wanted some serious odds against us.

We are not even started in our havoc raising yet.

:ph34r:

Dear sir, you seem to have missed the point, you are not understanding what trouble is about.

let me break this down for you.

We wanted war.

We dont much care about the losing, in fact we wanted some serious odds against us.

We are not even started in our havoc raising yet.

:ph34r:

I got the point a couple of days ago, by meh o7 war.

Thank goodness we did.. I have learned that I do enjoy a good smoke and a pancake for breakfast. :awesome:

You've won less than 50% of your Offensive and Defensive ground attacks against me... I hardly see that as being eaten for breakfast. Thanks for paying my bills by the way.