Curbstomps = Honor?

Emperor Stranger

I hereby recognize a state of war with TPF. Even after threats from Black, they still curbstomp me. This is an inner-alliance affair and should have remained that way. Diplomacy should have at least been used before wildly declaring war, anyways. Oh, and curb stomping is not honor. Fighting an alliance less than a tenth your size (less than a hundredth if you include ghosts) is just abusing your power, in my opinion. There's never any honor in abusing your power. Just ask Tiberius.

At any rate, since TPF has decided to attack with only nations twice my size and since I can't fight back because of it, the coup is still on and peace negotiations with Echo will still continue. I will not back down just because TPF is cowardly.

-Emperor Stranger

--Freedom Fighter of Echo

(If anyone gets the movie reference.)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby recognize a state of war with TPF. Even after threats from Black, they still curbstomp me. This is an inner-alliance affair and should have remained that way. Diplomacy should have at least been used before wildly declaring war, anyways. Oh, and curb stomping is not honor. Fighting an alliance less than a tenth your size (less than a hundredth if you include ghosts) is just abusing your power, in my opinion. There's never any honor in abusing your power. Just ask Tiberius.

At any rate, since TPF has decided to attack with only nations twice my size and since I can't fight back because of it, the coup is still on and peace negotiations with Echo will still continue. I will not back down just because TPF is cowardly.

-Emperor Stranger

... Enters, the Irishman...

... Exits, the Irishman...

... The Irishman will return...

-Emperor Stranger

Is this like a double declaration of war on TPF. I don't remember us giving you peace after the last time you declared on us. Just asking..... :rolleyes:

still curbstomping buddy

Perspective is an interesting thing.

From my point of view we are helping prevent a curbstomp by ES of a long-time TPF ally in eyerack. Not to mention helping defend his new alliance from an outside invasion and orchestrated attack by ES. The biggest mistake eyerack has made throughout this entire incident was trusting ES, who has once again proven himself untrustworthy.

From my point of view we are helping prevent a curbstomp by ES of a long-time TPF ally in eyerack. Not to mention helping defend his new alliance from an outside invasion and orchestrated attack by ES. The biggest mistake eyerack has made throughout this entire incident was trusting ES, who has once again proven himself untrustworthy.

well, from my point of view, ES and SDF was invited into Echo due to various reasons. ES was promised to become Regent and eyerack reneged on his deal. While again, i don't approve of couping anyone over something like that, eyerack has shown that he cares little about his own honor and will go back on his word more than willingly. To me it is eyerack who has shown he is untrustworthy. ES has simply once again proven he is over-emotional at times. There is a distinct difference. Oh and there was no outside invasion as ES and SDF merged into Echo, thus this is all an internal conflict within Echo.

We already declared that any nation that supports the overthrow of eyerack will be attacked, this is not new. You're the only one to come forward so far, so you were attacked.

Any other nation that supports you, you can call for help if you want, however again we have on standby military units to deal with that too. This isn't a curbstomp, this is doing exactly what we said we would do. Attack any nation that attempted to coup eyerack, don't be surprised we warned you a good 12 hours before hand.

Keeping your word = honor

Protecting your allies = honor

Dog piling your enemies = common sense

TE = War

Any of this confusing to anyone?

Inaccurate. We aren't fighting Echo. We're just fighting you.

TPF - Echo War Screens

We don't like you.

I know you don't like me. If this was MHA, you would have certainly gone through diplomatic channels before declaring war. Since there is only a few of us fighting, you didn't even bother. QED, you curbstomped us.

But just curious, what happens when someone else joins in the coup?

Seems that Emperor Stranger would rather have his "friends" destroyed than to go quietly away. Such is life.

Would you fight for a friend? Yes, you would. Would you expect anything less of others? No. So what's the problem with Emperor Strangers supporters backing him up?

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head CP

I know you don't like me. If this was MHA, you would have certainly gone through diplomatic channels before declaring war. Since there is only a few of us fighting, you didn't even bother. QED, you curbstomped us.

Did we declare war on you? As previously stated, YOU personally have declared war on TPF twice now.

We know how your roll. You have chose to coup our ally, this has occurred during a state of war that already existed between you personally and TPF that you declared a couple of weeks ago. We never was offered peace nor have we accepted peace. Our pause in letting you come out of anarchy after your declaration was clearly a kind act on our part, since you have never gone through diplomatic channels or anything to complete and resolve the war YOU started with TPF. Us supporting our Ally ER during this conflict, since you clearly tried to take over what he built, is a Mr.Obvious. As far as curbstomping goes, YOU declared on us. ! person versus 1 alliance by choice, shall we all just sit back out of pity because he is just one nation. If that was the case any smaller alliance could declare on any bigger alliance and naturally the smaller AA will win, cause anything else would make it a curbstomp..... :lol1:

Would you fight for a friend? Yes, you would. Would you expect anything less of others? No. So what's the problem with Emperor Strangers supporters backing him up?

Nothing at all!! If you believe in his cause.... :P

Wiz said it before I could, feel free to support ES if you want to, of course feel free to pay the consequences of your actions as well.

Did we declare war on you? As previously stated, YOU personally have declared war on TPF twice now.

Yes? I have the war screen to prove it.

We know how your roll. You have chose to coup our ally, this has occurred during a state of war that already existed between you personally and TPF that you declared a couple of weeks ago. We never was offered peace nor have we accepted peace. Our pause in letting you come out of anarchy after your declaration was clearly a kind act on our part, since you have never gone through diplomatic channels or anything to complete and resolve the war YOU started with TPF. Us supporting our Ally ER during this conflict, since you clearly tried to take over what he built, is a Mr.Obvious. As far as curbstomping goes, YOU declared on us. ! person versus 1 alliance by choice, shall we all just sit back out of pity because he is just one nation. If that was the case any smaller alliance could declare on any bigger alliance and naturally the smaller AA will win, cause anything else would make it a curbstomp..... :lol1:

Hurray for bringing up dead topics! Technically speaking, I didn't declare war on TPF and TPF didn't declare war on me. I declared war on Aztec and Frostbite (or whoever) declared war on me. I got peace from the two. There was never a war declaration on or from TPF. (An announcement of a coup does not a declaration of war make.)

Actually, I even remember several government members saying that they weren't even going to worry about me, let alone fight me. So where's this war declaration, for I still haven't seen it up until this point.

Click on Hisk's Link to answer your question.

And I doubt that MHA would have had a coup seeing as they actually can run their alliance.

Let's play that out though.

Let's say first MHA is our ally ( MHA has friends not allies, but this is Emperor Stranger's odd logic land ) and the leader of the Alliance has a coup attempt against him, MHA breaks into civil war. TPF would support, militarily if the other side didn't stand down, our friend and ally, not the person attempting to coup him.

Of course our commitment would be much greater, but such is life.

Keep in mind that TPF does what it says it will do.

Edited by Gabryal

Click on Hisk's Link to answer your question.

And I doubt that MHA would have had a coup seeing as they actually can run their alliance.

Let's play that out though.

Let's say first MHA is our ally ( MHA has friends not allies, but this is Emperor Stranger's odd logic land ) and the leader of the Alliance has a coup attempt against him, MHA breaks into civil war. TPF would support, militarily if the other side didn't stand down, our friend and ally, not the person attempting to coup him.

Of course our commitment would be much greater, but such is life.

Keep in mind that TPF does what it says it will do.

Wrong example? Man, you just can't get this right today, Gabryal. I asked, what if this were MHA? If you were having problems with MHA, would you discuss it with them or would you just immediately declare war on all of MHA? (Note: It is not a coup situation.)

But yes, I see now that TPF chooses the alliance leaders for micros, even if the vast majority of those members within the alliance dislike him. By the way, can I have permission from TPF to be regent in Black? I know that you guys would be pissed if they just decided to throw out the current one and replaced him with me.

Hurray for bringing up dead topics! Technically speaking, I didn't declare war on TPF and TPF didn't declare war on me. I declared war on Aztec and Frostbite (or whoever) declared war on me. I got peace from the two. There was never a war declaration on or from TPF. (An announcement of a coup does not a declaration of war make.)

Ok... let's look at dates This is posted on Oct 9 2009 01:42 PM

-Emperor Stranger

This is posted on October 9 2009 4:32 AM

so

I didn't declare war on TPF
I hereby recognize a state of war with TPF.
rec·og·nize (rkg-nz)

tr.v. rec·og·nized, rec·og·niz·ing, rec·og·niz·es

1. To know to be something that has been perceived before: recognize a face.

2. To know or identify from past experience or knowledge: recognize hostility.

3. To perceive or show acceptance of the validity or reality of: recognizes the concerns of the tenants.

4. To permit to address a meeting: The club's president recognized the new member.

5. To accept officially the national status of as a new government.

6. To show awareness of; approve of or appreciate: recognize services rendered.

7. To admit the acquaintance of, as by salutation: recognize an old friend with a cheerful greeting.

8. Law To enter into a recognizance.

9. Biology To exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate, for example).

A DoW falls into "Law" of sorts, it's a declaration of war, and therefore an acknowledgement of war.

so.... when did we go back to 1984.. Orwellian time.

As far as anything else goes...

With all that said, orders have been given to the TPF 3rd battalion to hit any SDF member attacking an ECHO member.

You were warned by the highest authority in TPF, stop playing the victim game, that was posted at 10:37 on the 8th of October, meaning you new about it ( you posted after it ) well before you started this little "poor me" thread.

So I guess my question to you is, can you make some sense before I get back from the store? Should give you a few hours to think of something.