1, 2, 3, 4

rtellez06

Well its quiet funny how MHA was against curbstomps, yet you guys completely outnumber RE. Now if MHA went 1 vs 1 with RE and said "just because its war," it wouldn't be a problem, but you guys are warring for a stupid reason. So.... (would finish this but don't want to get in trbl)

It's just war... no reason...

It's just war... no reason...

then why the need for PU and Fark? why the need to have FB bail out MHA from a 29 man alliance? seriously, war is fun i have nothing against it. but if it was war for wars sake, then MHA should have had the cajones to take on RE by themselves.

then why the need for PU and Fark? why the need to have FB bail out MHA from a 29 man alliance? seriously, war is fun i have nothing against it. but if it was war for wars sake, then MHA should have had the cajones to take on RE by themselves.

Here is a parody for you, France (RE) was up against Russia(MHA), Prussia (Fark), and Austria (PU). France managed to beat them... we are just trying to allow RE to prove themselves that they have a leader who is the equivalence of napoleon :P . I kid of course no one that good will ever come from RE. Sorry joking again couldn't help myself I mean no offense to them really, but if you still don't understand the reason for the war I am afraid that you can't see something so obvious.

Here is a parody for you, France (RE) was up against Russia(MHA), Prussia (Fark), and Austria (PU). France managed to beat them... we are just trying to allow RE to prove themselves that they have a leader who is the equivalence of napoleon :P . I kid of course no one that good will ever come from RE. Sorry joking again couldn't help myself I mean no offense to them really, but if you still don't understand the reason for the war I am afraid that you can't see something so obvious.

that historically made no sense

wait, i am confused. according to MHA's dow, it was due to actions by Tibs, who was no longer even in RE. Then HisK is going around saying it was war for wars sake. Ya'll need to get on the same page or something....

Here is a parody for you. In WWI Germany(RE) was up against France(MHA), Russia(FARK), England(PU), and US(FB) Germany was kicking rear even when Russia and England joined in, but then US came in. And all for some stupid thing about some leader assassinating someone and betraying someone else, when Germany wasn't even at fault.

well nothing ever came out of MHA good enough to regain the top spot :P (which RE is still in btw and we are still kicking rear)

Edited by Lysander

I believe he's talking about this. Though I could be wrong, anyone of the Coalitions that Napoleon went up against would count, but I think Frederick the great winning four battles in four months against four superpowers is probably a better example. Essentially the equivalent of Mexico kicking the crap out of The United States, Russia, China, and the entire EU in that sort of time.

wait, i am confused. according to MHA's dow, it was due to actions by Tibs, who was no longer even in RE. Then HisK is going around saying it was war for wars sake. Ya'll need to get on the same page or something....

MHA has been outnumbered many times at the end of the round for being in the #1 slot, why is it so difficult to understand that its just returning the favor. Who cares about Tibs this has nothing to do with him. and why would Hisk purposely counter-dict himself he after all did make the DOW. If you see the name Tibs or Tiberius in our DoW show me.

I believe he's talking about this. Though I could be wrong, anyone of the Coalitions that Napoleon went up against would count, but I think Frederick the great winning four battles in four months against four superpowers is probably a better example. Essentially the equivalent of Mexico kicking the crap out of The United States, Russia, China, and the entire EU in that sort of time.

Thank you Gabryal for having an understanding of history lol, you are right again though basically anyone of the coalitions would work, but the third one was definitely the best example since Russia didn't pull out and Poland was completely gone by that time. Also that would be very interesting to see, Mexico taking on that array of powers. Somehow I doubt they would win, but I am sure I would have said the same thing about napoleon in his time.

MHA has been outnumbered many times at the end of the round for being in the #1 slot, why is it so difficult to understand that its just returning the favor. Who cares about Tibs this has nothing to do with him. and why would Hisk purposely counter-dict himself he after all did make the DOW. If you see the name Tibs or Tiberius in our DoW show me.

Thank you Gabryal for having an understanding of history lol, you are right again though basically anyone of the coalitions would work, but the third one was definitely the best example since Russia didn't pull out and Poland was completely gone by that time. Also that would be very interesting to see, Mexico taking on that array of powers. Somehow I doubt they would win, but I am sure I would have said the same thing about napoleon in his time.

It actually has a lot to do with Tibs as that was the reason for war and TPF not joining us etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...