State of the Directorate

TUED.jpg

State of the Directorate

Intro:

Most recently, the Directorate has passed "State of The Directorate" Act, which is planned to increase morale for all members and to inform the general CN community on how the Direcotrate is doing. This Act states the Minister of Propaganda is responsible to post weekly happenings in the alliance on a monthly basis. We hope we can be the shining beacon in the red team showing that it IS possible to be on the red team and be a very succesful startup alliance.

New Government:

Also, our government is slowly piecing together. Our new government is as follows:

Roofus: The People's Premier

King Death II: The People's Representative

andorra 3: Minister of Foreign Affairs

Saradin: Minister of Internal Affairs

James III: Minister of Defense

Limehead020: Minister of Propaganda.

Directorate's New Banners:

Thanks to James Bondage we now have 2 new cool banners! The banners do not replace the flag but they are just there to be used for U.E.D. Announcements.

Our Regular Banner:

UEDx1.png

Our War Banner:

UED1.png

Directorates Growth:

In the month of September, our alliance has continued to grow at a steady rate, what with us welcoming 9 new members. The Directorate has faced a wave of inactivity in the past months, which left few participants in alliance. Although we lost 60k NS in one fell swoop because of our largest nation lef however we have picked back up and 17 days later we are just 20k NS short of where we were 17 days ago. However, there has been a recent spike in activity, which is always a good thing. This means that we are currently full of tech sellers (come and get some!), and few buyers within the alliance. We have recently, however, started new tech deals with other alliances, in hopes to help the UED grow.

Directorates Future:

Also, with more ministers to help our government, we have been able to piece together resource rosters and trade circles. We hope that players take advantage of this, as to help the UED further promote development.

This month has proved prosperous for the U.E.D. with new Ministers and more activity. We hope that this growth will stay at a similar, if not greater rate, to help the Directorate grow strong and stay that way for a better Directorate and for a stronger red team.

For all tech buyers wanting more tech, our forum is at www.ued.22web.net so drop by and place and order! (First come first server basis)

George S. Patton-Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

I SERVE THE DIRECTORATE!

Edited by King Death II

Hey guys, (Its Saradin, I made this account before becoming MoIA). I am enjoying the fact that we gained over 80% of our NS that left. And I also like that we still band together. So, just putting that out.

P.S. I will make another account renamed as Saradin.

U.E.D.'s MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS

Hey guys, (Its Saradin, I made this account before becoming MoIA). I am enjoying the fact that we gained over 80% of our NS that left. And I also like that we still band together. So, just putting that out.

P.S. I will make another account renamed as Saradin.

U.E.D.'s MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS

That will get you warned or even banned. Just tell the mods that you need a name change.