An Announcement From Black

Confusion

btaflag.pngSDF3.png

Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact between

Black and SDF

Preamble:

The Friendship between Black and SDF have grown in the recent weeks.

I. Friendship:

Black, and SDF agree not to attack each other.

Members of all sides agree to be friendly and respectful towards each other at all times,

and to keep any verbal conflict out of the public eye.

All parties agree to forward any credible information they receive that indicates a possible threat to the other signatory.

II. Support:

Black, and SDF agree to offer each other diplomatic and military aid as they feel necessary.

III. Mutual Defense:

An attack on one signatory is to be considered an attack on the other.

Black, and SDF should be ready to assist in the defense of the party under attack within 48 hours.

IV. Optional Aggression:

Should Black, or SDF engage in an offensive war against a third party, and the other signatory finds the cause to be just, they too may aid in the offensive.

This assistance is encouraged, but not mandatory.

V. Cancellation:

Should any signatory wish to withdraw from this agreement, they must give 72 hour notice before making a public announcement.

Signed on behalf of Black

Dochartaigh- Triumvirate

Randy- Triumvirate

Mathias- Triumvirate

Marcus- Lord Regent

Signed on Behalf of SDF

Emperor Stranger- Leader

Edited by marcus the great

Not too hard to mess with SDF. I believe they folded in 5 days when we fought them

Heh, when you guys not only were already outnumbering them, but also have another alliance that again outnumbers them join in, going almost 3-4 vs 1, I would hope you guys have them fold. Just food for thought :P

Heh, when you guys not only were already outnumbering them, but also have another alliance that again outnumbers them join in, going almost 3-4 vs 1, I would hope you guys have them fold. Just food for thought :P

To be fair, RV in SE does a lot of damage against far larger alliances.

really guys, you couldn't have told AI about this? We have an MDoAP. We are supposed to know about this. Now by extension, we have to protect SDF too.

no you dont, we have an MDoAP with them meaning we protect them and you dont have to help us protect them our MDoAP with AI is if we get DoWed nothing else or if you want to help us in a war.

no you dont, we have an MDoAP with them meaning we protect them and you dont have to help us protect them our MDoAP with AI is if we get DoWed nothing else or if you want to help us in a war.

if a multiple alliance war breaks out. we'd get involved.

For example:

Alliance 1 attacks SDF

you attack Alliance 1

Alliance 2 attacks you for attacking alliance 1

We now have to defend you against alliance 2

but whateva

For example:

Alliance 1 attacks SDF

you attack Alliance 1

but whateva

good point thne after you help us alliance 3 attacks you for helping us and then SOSB helps and etc. lol

in all honesty, AI does not need to help us out. while we would appreciate it, it is not required. yes, more than likely we don't have a no-chaining clause in our treaty but i feel that treaties should not chain anyways. This includes Alliance 2 attacking Black for defending SDF from Alliance 1. but that is my opinion.

This comment is hillarious. You act like Black is the greatest military power ever when they are just a regular alliance. BTW, more treaties and we should have a treaty web.

Seriously, stfu. You have no room to talk at all. I don't act like we are better then anyone, I never said we were, I just said there done as a joke.

Also we signed a treaty with SDF because 1, I like ES, and 2, I don't think it would be fair for an alliance to attack SDF because of 1 person.

For example:

Alliance 1 attacks SDF

you attack Alliance 1

but whateva

Oh stop complaining, you guys like war :lol1:

in all honesty, AI does not need to help us out. while we would appreciate it, it is not required. yes, more than likely we don't have a no-chaining clause in our treaty but i feel that treaties should not chain anyways. This includes Alliance 2 attacking Black for defending SDF from Alliance 1. but that is my opinion.

you have a point to.

really guys, you couldn't have told AI about this? We have an MDoAP. We are supposed to know about this. Now by extension, we have to protect SDF too.

If Black goes to war with the alliance attacking SDF, then technically it's an offensive act and therefore the "optional" part of the treaty comes in. (That's if you think about it hard enough.)

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Seriously, stfu. You have no room to talk at all. I don't act like we are better then anyone, I never said we were, I just said there done as a joke.

First of all, if you liked SDF so much and you wanted to defend eachother you didn't need an MDoAP. Second, you hated RE and now you are signing more treaties then they ever were.