Black (TBK) Government Clarification

Dochartaigh

The Triumvirate of Black:

Triumvirate:

Randy (rtellez06)

Mathias

Dochartaigh (Blackwulfe)

((i do not remember Mathias ingame ruler name))

If anyone else is claiming to be Triumvirate of Black or TBK then they are lying. I have had several people come to me stating that others were claiming to be Trium of Black. This is to ensure that everyone knows who the actual Trium of Black is. Man, i was hoping not to have to make a thread like this but it was necessary.

Yeah this happened in-game with us too last session.

It's happened on these forums this session.

Regardless of what government their nation's citizens want, some people are cowardly anarchists this way. They thrive on sowing discord, disinformation and chaos among others for their own entertainment purposes. Pathetic, imho. TE is for war. Speaking just for myself, I'm not here for nation-building or flag-winning or any of that other crap. I'm here for war.

In the future when this happens perhaps the insulted parties should just put the nation names of the offenders up in the OP. Then those of us here to fight can all use them as tech farms, fair and square, using some pre-agreed upon mutual war reason. I'd bet we'd transcend alliance and color team to do so.

In the future when this happens perhaps the insulted parties should just put the nation names of the offenders up in the OP. Then those of us here to fight can all use them as tech farms, fair and square, using some pre-agreed upon mutual war reason. I'd bet we'd transcend alliance and color team to do so.

Agreed. I almost thought that SDF was going to have a coup; turns out, Andrew never told the other person he asked to be leader that he appointed someone. -_-

Black has been good to me. I would certainly do what I can to help!

To be honest, this is not so much a coup attempt as it is a misunderstanding. This is just to ensure that the other TE alliances know who to deal with when it comes to Black instead of getting told we have 4-5 Trium instead of just 3.... :P