An official statement from The Grand Lodge of Freemasons

kuhnini

i don't think anyone cares that you were a founder and teh first grand chancellor, blah blah blah, i have a large epeen. Good for you, that doesn't make you any less of a !@#$ talker, it just means at one point in your existence people listened to you.

GLOF is a great alliance, and despite you trying to say "we're all equal" its clearly obvious that you are far less civil than your comrades. I dare say you are a stain on GLOFs otherwise sterling reputation.

I have been on Bob since the end of GW1, have no idea who you are or never cared to find out; so that means very little to me.

Never in our history have we encountered diplomacy such as your's, that provides the stain.

Thank you GLoF gov. for posting this, although it would mean a lot more of you could reign in your illegitimates.

le sigh... ok, here we go again. We have no gag orders. Sorry there buddy. We're all legitimate because we elect our worshipful Grand Master, thereby making our voices heard.

One might think they'd get along better since they're both exploiting the plight of unaligned-on-unaligned violence.

Quote that for truth. It would be a clever recruiting campaign; GOONS recruiting the aggressor, GLOF recruiting the defender. Brilliant!

I have been on Bob since the end of GW1, have no idea who you are or never cared to find out; so that means very little to me.

Never in our history have we encountered diplomacy such as your's, that provides the stain.

good for you, so have i, or round about that time anyways iirc.

actually i'm pretty nice to most people, i just don't like d bags who try to drag my friends names through the mud for no reason other than stirring the pot.

good for you, so have i, or round about that time anyways iirc.

actually i'm pretty nice to most people, i just don't like d bags who try to drag my friends names through the mud for no reason other than stirring the pot.

I'm obviously disagreeing with them over Bob issues; you take disagreeing with someone as dragging someone's name through the mud? I consider disagreement a normal part of discussion; I could care less who you're nice to or not.