LE Cease Fire Declared

Fisher X

As of yesterday, 9/18/2009, at 10am Game Time, LE has declared a Cease Fire with the following alliances:

• AZTEC
  • We Are Perth Army (WAPA)
  • The Flying Kiwis
  • Knights of Columbus

Protection:

Protection by LE for the listed alliances is being provided against tech raids through 9/26/2009. LE will monitor attacks against these alliances and will view attacks on them as we view attacks on Lafayette Escadrille and will return fire.

Peace

Peace has been offered in current wars. However, further attacks will be returned. Also, if the peace offer is not accepted, we will respect that decision and continue those wars.

Ghosts & Stragglers

LE has a Ghost who attacked after the cease fire, termination orders have been issue on BaTavia. SkulLandBones is an example of a straggler who didn’t get the message, he has sent peace prior to attacks and it will be AZTEC’s option on him.

Other AZTEC nations have declared on LE, we will assume they are ghosts or otherwise wish to continue warring and will accommodate them.

Salute to all nations involved in wars over the last week!

Fish

LE SpokesNation

heaven have mercy on your souls now that you taught AZTEC to carry grudges across rounds.

Damn right and thank you for saying it. Suprised you didn't switch over for the brawl tbh, I know you're AZTEC at heart either way :blush:

Thank $%&@ you're done raping us LE, I enjoyed the war but I dare say there were many who didn't and to be quite honest this is the second time you've done this to us and no it will not be forgotten.

I'd have fought all and every round from now but I wouldn't want to drag our friends WAPA into it, they did what was hoped for and expected by friends, they jumped in front of a bus for us and I thank them for that and for their involvement, although I hear that Kev is a bit of a woofter.

Edited by Mayzie

Damn right and thank you for saying it. Suprised you didn't switch over for the brawl tbh, I know you're AZTEC at heart either way :blush:

Thank $%&@ you're done raping us LE, I enjoyed the war but I dare say there were many who didn't and to be quite honest this is the second time you've done this to us and no it will not be forgotten.

I'd have fought all and every round from now but I wouldn't want to drag our friends WAPA into it, they did what was hoped for and expected by friends, they jumped in front of a bus for us and I thank them for that and for their involvement, although I hear that Kev is a bit of a woofter.

Too bad, I was hoping a leader from Aztec or WAPA replied to me, it would have been a fun fight :)

As of yesterday, 9/18/2009, at 10am Game Time, LE has declared a Cease Fire with the following alliances:

Something tells me some people didn't get the message, or rather most people didn't get the message.

teattacks.jpg

Edited by Mayzie

Ghosts & Stragglers

LE has a Ghost who attacked after the cease fire, termination orders have been issue on BaTavia. SkulLandBones is an example of a straggler who didn’t get the message, he has sent peace prior to attacks and it will be AZTEC’s option on him.

Other AZTEC nations have declared on LE, we will assume they are ghosts or otherwise wish to continue warring and will accommodate them.

Even with good communication, there will be stragglers. Deal with them as you see fit. I will work to get them to offer peace.

I am sorry for your experience,

Fish

Something tells me some people didn't get the message, or rather most people didn't get the message.

teattacks.jpg

Hey it's my old buddy Jarhead! Siempre Fi :D

Seriously though Mayzie, what the hell is that thing that you use as an avatar?

teattacks.jpg

yea, ive been looking at a similar screen..lol.. managed to get 2 guys to peace out, still 2 more left, took more CMs today, so i warned the attacker that he will be treated as a ghost if he does not peace out in 24 hours... after all, its only fair to give warnings eh?? :lol1:

EDIT: id also like to add a thank you to all WAPA members B) without whom i would have been ZI'd in this 'tech raid', i owe you one guys :wub:

Edited by FaceFlap Bonaparte

yea, ive been looking at a similar screen..lol.. managed to get 2 guys to peace out, still 2 more left, took more CMs today, so i warned the attacker that he will be treated as a ghost if he does not peace out in 24 hours... after all, its only fair to give warnings eh?? :lol1:

EDIT: id also like to add a thank you to all WAPA members B) without whom i would have been ZI'd in this 'tech raid', i owe you one guys :wub:

It was a pleasure. Anytime.

so much for a cease fire <_<

I was nuked this morning and continually stomped by with infinate glee of Mujahid.

Perhaps this nation is a ghost. I would like to give LE the benefit of the doubt :rolleyes:

Respectfully, I've seen the screen shots, your 4 CMs and 4 GAs after the cease fire earned the nuke.

I am very shocked to see this. Also, it's nice to see you again Fisher

Thanks. Nice to be back.

Fish

Respectfully, I've seen the screen shots, your 4 CMs and 4 GAs after the cease fire earned the nuke.

Fish

Maybe so but I thought LE didn't use their nukes especially in a war you were winning so easily??

After sending out a few messages and linking to this thread in my bio i seem to be peaced out now, not sure if anyone from LE has also been messaging these ghosts, but if you have then thank you, gives me four days in the clear :P i guess i should just re-roll, but to be honest with the time i spent sorting my trades and stuff i think ill just wear my war scars with pride and keep marching on :)

Take care folks, Face.

EDIT: nope, im re-rolling :P hahaha

Edited by FaceFlap Bonaparte

Stragglers is one thing - but LE still have these CURRENT wars going with the Alliances mentioned ......

15 Current versus Aztec

36 Current versus WAPA

3 Current versus The Flying Kiwis

You totally ignore a raid on Knights of Columbus @ 9/22/2009 3:59:39 PM .....

.... are you afraid of getting Frostbite ??

-----------------

• How can you justify attacking Nations, to validate your MDP with the named Alliances, when you still have 54 Active wars with them AFTER 4 DAYS !! ?
  • Is this thread needing updated ?
  • Have you cancelled your MDP with Knights of Columbus ?

I, despite ALWAYS getting civil responses from Fisher X, AND another fellow (Forgottenonez) - find it VERY difficult to respect anything LE has done here !!

..... OR, it may be another one of these joke threads ?????

Current wars:

This one is easy. We can only offer peace, not force acceptance. We obviously would like our slots free to be able to defend 4 alliances. However, we understand some nations have gone inactive and others might not want to accept peace. Thanks for counting all of our current wars, I haven't had the time.

Protection:

Of course it is still in place. Raiding nations will just have to check their government type for an indicator of enforcement. See, we don't simply raid a raider, we attempt to anarchy them. We'd like them to have 2 days to consider their decision to raid.

To arrange anarchy strikes, it takes coordination and time. No alliances are exempt. I think it is pretty clear LE doesn't worship our pixels, but rather thrives on coordinated strikes.

Joke?

I think there is a joke thread running on the OWF currently, but it is not this one.

Thanks for your concern. I hope I have helped address those concerns.

Salute!

Fish

Can I just defend LE for a moment.

There may be 39 active slots being taken up between between LE/WAPA/Flying Kiwis but there are only 3 instances where I think there is still activity. Last night WAPA alone had 18 inactive members which could easily cover the slots.

On a personal note all Peace offers (5) for me were exchanged in a matter of hours. This has been repeated across all our active members.

What about if we're fighting someone who seems to have gone inactive after blasting me for two days after the cease fire, can I give him a slap around for using up my war slot and not accepting peace? :lol: