Message from the Emperor

MercyFallout

OOC: I request that I remain in my lock. I'm posting because apparently people didn't see my last post about two and a half weeks ago and are saying stuff about me being inactive and wiping me from the board.

IC:

bigdaehanjeguk.png

From the Office of the Emperor

Seoul, Empire of Korea: The Empire's ever vigilant information services have reported continuous buildups of new military forces from new nations in the Far East Asian region. The Empire does not discourage the technological innovation of our neighbors (especially since we have recently also spend great amounts for the furthering of technology and scientific development) but wishes to remind the world that ANY provocative moves against the Empire will be met by the full brunt of the Korean Armed Forces and that nuclear preemptive strikes are standard policy in the defense of the Empire.

That is all.

"We would like to send military consultants to Korea. If Korea feels there is someone threatening them, we would like to know who. With our guarantee of independence of South Korea, such aggression would also likewise not be tolerated by the Dragon Empire. Will Korea grant the required Visas and share intelligence with us?"

OOC: Yes, i admit it, i was one of those eyeing your nation since Korea interests me. Still, doing a search on all of your posts shows this as your last one:

Please unlock the Empire of Korea. Chances are, I'll just be around sporadically until I get into the hang of university and such.

Which would be you UNlocking your nation some 24 days ago, hence the commotion. Either way, welcome back. :P

IC: "Zargathia finds it good to hear the Korean Empire is doing well. Communications have been so sporadic we were getting worried. Perhaps we could interest you in a treaty?"

"We would like to send military consultants to Korea. If Korea feels there is someone threatening them, we would like to know who. With our guarantee of independence of South Korea, such aggression would also likewise not be tolerated by the Dragon Empire. Will Korea grant the required Visas and share intelligence with us?"

The Foreign Office has issued the required visas to the persons of interest from the Dragon Empire. We assure that there is no such threat but this is simply a routine declaration of sovereignty in a world where nations rise and fall pretty easily.

Preemptive nuclear attacks will go well for you, there's no way they wouldn't.

Our standard procedures for the defense of the Empire are for us to decide and not foreigners.

OOC: Yes, i admit it, i was one of those eyeing your nation since Korea interests me. Still, doing a search on all of your posts shows this as your last one:

Which would be you UNlocking your nation some 24 days ago, hence the commotion. Either way, welcome back. :P

IC: "Zargathia finds it good to hear the Korean Empire is doing well. Communications have been so sporadic we were getting worried. Perhaps we could interest you in a treaty?"

OOC: Maybe I'm off a week. *shrugs*

IC: The Empire is not interested in additional treaties at this time.

"Promised Land continues to recognize korea as a sovereign nation, despite anyone's claims to the contrary. that is all."

We thank the Promised Land for their recognition of our sovereignty.

The Foreign Office has issued the required visas to the persons of interest from the Dragon Empire. We assure that there is no such threat but this is simply a routine declaration of sovereignty in a world where nations rise and fall pretty easily.

"This is good news, we're going to send one of our consultants anyway, simply to have a point man with your defense teams in case there ever is an emergency in which we are needed to respond quickly for you. We've given him his Visa, we're just going to hold the others in case they're needed at a later date or until they expire."

Lt. General John Langham would arrive in Seoul. He'd make straight way to his assigned barracks to drop of his personal effects, then would go to the command center so he could keep abreast of any developing situations in Korea.