Round 7 - 20 days in Poll

thaisport

20 days into round 7  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted C; we were doing great but being blitzed has screwed any progress we made this round. I also need to re-roll now; and voted the excitement as boring...I played this game when it could be considered exciting and this is far from it.

this round is terrible thus far. you have the same idiots trying to wave a banner of false morality to try and justify things that don't need justifications, etc. etc.

i wish people would stop taking this game so damned seriously.

Morality is a way of life based on a code of conduct of right & wrong, ethics, etc. There isn't any one standard for playing this game. What is right to some maybe wrong to others.

The morality of it is (and the beauty of it as well) is that no such code of morale conducts exist in TE outside rules dictated by Admin, therefore everything and anything not within the realm of what Admin dictates is actually moral.

Edited by thaisport

this round is terrible thus far. you have the same idiots trying to wave a banner of false morality to try and justify things that don't need justifications, etc. etc.

i wish people would stop taking this game so damned seriously.

The TE we knew is long gone Elbo...I've grown to accept that. This game has gotten to the point of being "CN Lite" and it won't ever return to a state of which we once knew. The politics, the BS, the backstabbing, and power-hungry all inhabit this world now. TE is no longer a game of casual fun and fighting, it's a land of cut-throats seeking one goal. Power, prestige, and an ingame flag. All we can do is evolve to survive in this new world, or become a footnote in it's history. I know your not content with the latter, and neither am I. So let's play the game the way "New Breed" play it; and let's play it better.

Morality is a way of life based on a code of conduct of right & wrong, ethics, etc. There isn't any one standard for playing this game. What is right to some maybe wrong to others.

The morality of it is (and the beauty of it as well) is that no such code of morale conducts exist in TE outside rules dictated by Admin, therefore everything and anything not within the realm of what Admin dictates is actually moral.

thai, i like ya, but thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. this game should be about blowing !@#$ up and thats it. maybe a dash of alliance politics, but leave grudges at the door, let things go round by round, and develop a culture of fun. having played at every level possible in TE so far i can honestly say that the current climate is only really fun for the head honchos wheeling and dealing in the backrooms.

thai, i like ya, but thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. this game should be about blowing !@#$ up and thats it. maybe a dash of alliance politics, but leave grudges at the door, let things go round by round, and develop a culture of fun. having played at every level possible in TE so far i can honestly say that the current climate is only really fun for the head honchos wheeling and dealing in the backrooms.

LoL... you know if you read into my statements it actually supports your prior statements (except it's stated nicer :P). The game IS about blowing things up hence WAR and you are right in what you said above (except for the dumbest thing comment ;) )

LoL... you know if you read into my statements it actually supports your prior statements (except it's stated nicer :P). The game IS about blowing things up hence WAR and you are right in what you said above (except for the dumbest thing comment ;) )

That might have been the problem... being nice about it ;)

Also, you're the Yala Misr of TE. You now have to make every poll in TE, if not we destroy you

HAHAHAHAHA

yeah i figured, but i don't get many chances to troll you anymore :(

Hormones damnit, OY I want to be a foot note. I've had enough of this $(%$ to last awhile. I'm sick of this new way, yet it won't change. So I'm going to do my owned. You can join me, or perish with the new breeds

I can't perish...for I am Owned-You; Google my name...I'm famous you know. But you know this Beezy, I only sleep and await the ripest moments to post and stir the pot. The New Breed play a game that I don't like, the Old Breed are...dying; you, I, and others are too few in number to bring about a world like we once knew. We can however, play a completely different game different from New Breed. Better, funner, and grander then any world we knew or know. This is what I intend to do; it is my end.

Totally agree... The best rounds were 2 and 3 but I now believe the destruction of the MI alliance actually hurt the dynamics of the game. As much as I disliked MI in round 2... I dislike 100x the way things are now on Steve. What I would love to see is total war on the top 50 nations in a continual manner that would make TE a total war zone..Instead we sit back and build our nation*yawn*.. war a little*yawn*then watch it disappear into cyberspace after 60 days. This is pointless and stupid. TE should be total war without alliance affiliations.

Totally agree... The best rounds were 2 and 3 but I now believe the destruction of the MI alliance actually hurt the dynamics of the game. As much as I disliked MI in round 2... I dislike 100x the way things are now on Steve. What I would love to see is total war on the top 50 nations in a continual manner that would make TE a total war zone..Instead we sit back and build our nation*yawn*.. war a little*yawn*then watch it disappear into cyberspace after 60 days. This is pointless and stupid. TE should be total war without alliance affiliations.

MI was dying anyways, our core fighting force in the AGW boys were leaving to form LE and a lot of MI's leaders, myself included, were losing intrest. i'm glad we burned out rather than faded away honestly.

TE is way too serious now. It was better back when TPA and Murder Inc were brothers. Hopefully, there will be an alliance that comes that changes stuff back to the way it used to be. We'll see.

There will be and its called TBK, youll find out soon

Black has been in 2 wars so far. Boring? Not for us :P

Its going to be boring for a while because everyone needs to rebuild. The first war pretty much stopped growth for a lot of alliances at one of the most crucial points. I guess we will see what happens next :)