[Shinhou - Constructing a Monster

Elrich von Richt

OOC: I personally find this insulting to Uberstein who clearly put a large amount of work into developing and desiging the cannon system and now you have gone and thrown it all away becuase you can't be bothered with it. Quite rude if you ask me.

Anyway Uberstein I was actually wondering if you could use your artistic talent to design me some shore weapon batteries. PM me if you are interested.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Oh but they would. It's a well-known fact, ICly and OOCly, SST/Elrich want Japan. It'd be a defensive war. :o

OOC: Sure he wants it, but without evidence that he was planning attack, and the fact that he was nice enough to decom his 1050mm gun when you asked, prove he isn't going to attack you. He could simply release these transcripts and show that your nation is an imperialist nation that attempts to control what other nations can have.

Be glad Dr. Kettenheim doesn't have access to those transcripts

IC:

With the cancelation of the Project, Dr. Kettenhim has taken his leave, taking with him his notes and drawings, and left a letter on the desk of what was his office.

Due to the breach of contract by the SST government, I, Dr. Kettenheim, will not return to work for this government unless they can pay the $5,000,000* fine for not fulfilling the terms of service I was contracted under. Do not attempt to find me, if you wish to use your services again, just stir the pot and I will hear of it.

I have taken the liberty of burning my workshop and taking my designs with me.

Signed,

Doctor of Engineering and Weaponry; Hector Kettenheim

*To be paid in gold

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: Sure he wants it, but without evidence that he was planning attack, and the fact that he was nice enough to decom his 1050mm gun when you asked, prove he isn't going to attack you. He could simply release these transcripts and show that your nation is an imperialist nation that attempts to control what other nations can have.

IC:

With the cancelation of the Project, Dr. Kettenhim has taken his leave, taking with him his notes and drawings.

OOC: I wasn't intending for him to decom the Super-Cannon.

Every nation is Imperialist so it's not something new. :P

OOC: Oh but they would. It's a well-known fact, ICly and OOCly, SST/Elrich want Japan. It'd be a defensive war. :o

IC:

With the cancelation of the Project, Dr. Kettenhim has taken his leave, taking with him his notes and drawings.

OOC: I wasn't intending for him to decom the Super-Cannon.

Every nation is Imperialist so it's not something new. :P

OOC: But Uberstein's right on at least one imprtant matter...you would have no proof that SST had any plans of attacking you.

A letter is hidden among Dr. Kettenheim's possessions for his future reference.

It simply states "Shall the project ever be restored, we shall contact you."

OOC: The ironic thing being this, in reality i didn't complete decomission it. The metal that was used for the ship in it's current state is going to be moved to a warehouse and be scrapped, allowing it to be reformed should we ever feel the need. The AA guns that were completed, along with some of the other preliminary construction on the 450mm cannons is also being moved, to a separate warehouse. Since it's secret, i'll most likely have them placed deep in my Transamur territory. The decommissioning is supposed to be exaggerated by that transmission. In reality, all work has just been halted and all supplies have relocated. Makes sense, right?

Edited by Elrich von Richt