Resignation from TPF

King Death II

Right, I've done some investigating and here's what I've found:

On the evening of the 12th September, Gabyral and Dogbite found that the TPF forums were about to have the server wiped clean and that the payment renewal was set to expire. Both were due to happen at midnight on the 12th. Gabyral and Dogbite were able to prevent both these events in the nick of time (think Goldfinger-esque prevention in the last second). Gabyral assumed KD was responsible for this as very few people have access to these settings and KD was leaving.

Discussion of the facts with the involved parties (KD, dogbite, gaby) has led me to the following facts:

1 - There is no evidence to suggest KD has commited any wrongdoings

2 - There is significant evidence that KD did not have any internet access between the 11th and 13th of September

3 - KD had been trying to peacefully retire from TE in the days before he quit.

4 - The server wipe and payment renewal failure are probably linked

5 - The payment renewal failure could be caused by the company Dogbite is paying.

Finally, this leads me to the conclusion that KD is innocent.

However, this does lead me to three suggestions:

1 - Gabyral owes KD an appology for accusing him of trying to destroy the TPF forums

2 - KD owes Gabyral an appology for making this all public

3 - Tiberius and thewolf owe KD an appology for attacking him over this

4 - It's time this incident was put to rest.

Edited by Bionic redhead

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5) When someone get's in my face, I usually get right back in there's that can be a problem when you have authority, however I don't think many people can claim they haven't done it from time to time. That being said, I apologize to KD for doing it here.

Already done BR, I disagree with your analysis in some aspects, namely 1 as I saw what I saw , 3 if you read his resignation on our forums it wasn't exactly peaceful, and 5 since a payment renewal isn't made in the middle of a month, but I already did apologize for accusing KD of things I can't prove. I still stand by my statement, of what I can't prove. I'm afraid that's the best you'll get from me. I do agree this needs to just end.

So that's how I see it, I don't particularly care what people believe and do not believe, I know what I believe, and I do have a right to my belief.

3 - Tiberius and thewolf owe KD an appology for attacking him over this

Since when do I owe anyone an apology for attacking them in a war game? All's fair in love and war buddy, no alliance means no protection means I can play by my own rules.

I don't even have to explain to you my motives for attacking KD. However, had this thread never had happened, I would have never cared. Maybe that tells you everything you need to know about me and my motives.

You're allowed to voice your opinion, lonewolf was just saying stop acting like anyone's going to care.

Obviously people cared, else they wouldn't have even responded.

His alliance was not in WOLF, I told him he could apply, to my knowledge he never did.

Gabryal, you were right that I was talking about your PTSD. I don't have any problems mentally like that, so I didn't know if it was embarrassing or improper to just blurt it out here. :wacko:

But otherwise, I asked you about three times over IRC. I asked that WOLF vote on making Fight Club a member. At the time, I was led to believe that TPF, RE, OB, AI, and SDF were my allies. I thought that since TPF was my ally, I would have gained entrance faster. I don't know why I wouldn't have received a 2/3 vote - specially after all the work I did with you in the previous round to not only aid WOLF on the OWF, but help start WOLF and build its charter and rules and such by offering suggestions for it and discussing it with everyone else.

Granted, I may not have received a vote from that one RE member because he was instigating an argument, but I was confident that wouldn't stop everyone from making their own minds up about it. Though from what I could see, you had sole power over WOLF anyways. Rarely did I see a vote on, well, anything. I didn't even see a vote when the three alliances were kicked from WOLF at the end of the round.

Since when do I owe anyone an apology for attacking them in a war game? All's fair in love and war buddy, no alliance means no protection means I can play by my own rules.

I don't even have to explain to you my motives for attacking KD. However, had this thread never had happened, I would have never cared. Maybe that tells you everything you need to know about me and my motives.

I totally agree lonewolfe, He reaped what he sowed. By posting this on the OWF you can expect opinions and actions. You may not always like what you start.....

I lol'd. Not going to happen.

As it should be Tibs, enjoy the tech and land. :awesome:

Said friend had good cause to.

Blaming someone because you don't like them counts as a good reason?

irrelevant, Tibs doesn't like his friends insulted.

That's the equivalent of me saying something rude about your parentage and upbringing, then you not being allowed to respond to it. Now I know you wouldn't like that, so perhaps it's inadvisable to say that other people should be allowed to do it.

Gabs reached a logical conclusion. You may not agree with the conclusion, but I do. Thus, my actions were justified.

why do you have to justify your actions? just say you attacked him b/c he was a dbag and be done with it.

all this BS with people trying to justify everything and be "moral" is stupid and takes away from what this game is and should be about.

why do you have to justify your actions? just say you attacked him b/c he was a dbag and be done with it.

all this BS with people trying to justify everything and be "moral" is stupid and takes away from what this game is and should be about.

Without at least a basic morality, TE would degenerate even further then it already has.

That's the equivalent of me saying something rude about your parentage and upbringing, then you not being allowed to respond to it. Now I know you wouldn't like that, so perhaps it's inadvisable to say that other people should be allowed to do it.

Please rethink and rewrite. How is Tibs attacking someone for running his mouth the same as you flaming me and me not doing anything about it? Truly astounding logic.

Already done BR, I disagree with your analysis in some aspects, namely 1 as I saw what I saw

For the sake of the security of Dogbite's server IRL, and since I had been the main caretaker of it since he bought it, what did you see? Im pretty sure whatever happened is the result of the server companies actions for not paying (and dogbite can inquire about it if he deems necessary).

3 if you read his resignation on our forums it wasn't exactly peaceful

I said I didnt like you and that was my main reason for leaving.

and 5 since a payment renewal isn't made in the middle of a month

Its up to the server company how they want the payment, if its middle of the month, its middle of the month

but I already did apologize for accusing KD of things I can't prove.

Thanks

Is Gaby suddenly unable to defend himself?

I believe that Gabs has something called "a life". This "life" unfortunately prevents him from being online 24/7 to rebut every comment made about/to him. In his absence, I'll happily defend him.

Blaming someone because you don't like them counts as a good reason?

KD actually was quitting for the reason of "I can't stand Gabryal" His first post on this thread reiterated this, as well as accused Gabby of some sort of coup. This accusation has "ZERO" merit to it and personally I would like to see some evidence of this coup. These words were initiated by KD, then the issue of putting it on the public forum for all to see, would certainly "voluntarily" put the situation for all Alliances to see and form opinions on what they see and hear as well as the personal character of KD and Gabby. KD also made a specific plea to the Roman Empire to abandon TPF as an ally. This gave cause for RE and anyone else to react. I am curious now in retrospect, KD was our MoFa, isn't he suppose to have a solid relationship with RE and MHA? Why does RE and MHA support Gabby instead of KD. My personal guess is that Gabby has done the work, to establish a more solid relationship with them.

Personally, I agree with RE and MHA doing what they are doing and do not feel I or anyone else should tell them not too. They got dragged into this, now they took a stand. KD has to deal with it.

*Edited typo

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

I believe that Gabs has something called "a life". This "life" unfortunately prevents him from being online 24/7 to rebut every comment made about/to him. In his absence, I'll happily defend him.

Because I'm sure that not attacking the very second a topic is made is going to absolutely ruin gaby.

Because I'm sure that not attacking the very second a topic is made is going to absolutely ruin gaby.

You're the one who made the comment about him not being here to defend his statements, I simply explained why that was the case. Next time, try not to make no sense.