Resignation from TPF

King Death II

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After over 6 pages of this, I can't help but wonder whether it was really necessary to bring this dirty laundry into the OWF.

Your absolutely correct, I have been wondering this since the first post... However its a done deal now..

Nothing to see here any more...Time to let it disappear and move on to more fun!!! :P

I agree with Wiz. As long as I've been in TPF, we've had a few instances of drama, but it has always stayed in-house. It should have been the same with this. KD, I'm ashamed of you for bringing it here, and Gabby, you know I luv ya, but you should have been the bigger man and not added to the OWF drama. Now can we end this thread, let it disappear, and all go back to playing the game and having some fun?

Edited by JonBoy16

I agree with Wiz. As long as I've been in TPF, we've had a few instances of drama, but it has always stayed in-house. It should have been the same with this. KD, I'm ashamed of you for bringing it here, and Gabby, you know I luv ya, but you should have been the bigger man and not added to the OWF drama. Now can we end this thread, let it disappear, and all go back to playing the game and having some fun?

Probably right here, I suppose I could have just ignored this thread completely. I tried to shut it down with post 54, but it just kept on going

Meh, this thread would have gone 7 pages with or without Gagbs weighing in. We just don't like people talking trash about our friends.

Oh god, you would have continued this monster because you were friends?

With friends like Easton, who needs enemas?

Oh god, you would have continued this monster because you were friends?

With friends like Easton, who needs enemas?

well popsy, we need kids like you to keep the threads going, monologs are seldom entertaining.

well popsy, we need kids like you to keep the threads going, monologs are seldom entertaining.

Unfortunately, watching incredibly un-intelligent persons making an utter $@! of themselves in a diabolical monologue is overwhelmingly entertaining for those of us who have just a shred of brain matter to recognize a flashing neon sign that reads "IDIOT".

lol Easton are rights. However i can't remember the name of casualty 25,681 :( its really bugging me. (On a side note, I did remember 25,000 of thier names is that close enough?) :laugh:

Hi there. Who are you? Why do you think talking about yourself will make anyone think you are significant in any way, shape or form?

But really, keep on going, it's cute.

Unfortunately, watching incredibly un-intelligent persons making an utter $@! of themselves in a diabolical monologue is overwhelmingly entertaining for those of us who have just a shred of brain matter to recognize a flashing neon sign that reads "IDIOT".

Hi there. Who are you? Why do you think talking about yourself will make anyone think you are significant in any way, shape or form?

But really, keep on going, it's cute.

Thank you for proving my point. The topic could have ended 3 posts ago, yet you couldn't restrain yourself and had to come out and bore us with another one of your predictable comments.

Thank you for proving my point. The topic could have ended 3 posts ago, yet you couldn't restrain yourself and had to come out and bore us with another one of your predictable comments.

You're irony is delicious. It could feed Hormones for an entire year. Even though it isn't as tasty as the damsels...

King Death's word > Gabryal's word.

Therefore I believe King Death.

Was there a point you are making or something we aren't aware of here? Perhaps you could enlighten

all of us to your profound conclusion. )):

Can we not end this topic?

This topic should have been:

stamp_closed_red_mug-p168280873330515008qzje_400.jpg

Alright children, back to class...

LOL! Agreed! i thought it was closed long ago, let me help it...

NO MORE TPF MEMBERS POST IN THIS ATROCITY OF A TOPIC

BG.