Resignation from TPF

King Death II

You're the one who made the comment about him not being here to defend his statements, I simply explained why that was the case. Next time, try not to make no sense.

No, I commented about how you decided to attack KD ingame and how gaby could do it himself (if he so chose), you said gaby was probably too busy to attack him, so I pointed out that he doesn't necessarily have to attack him straight away. What's so nonsensical about that?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I commented about how you decided to attack KD ingame and how gaby could do it himself (if he so chose), you said gaby was probably too busy to attack him, so I pointed out that he doesn't necessarily have to attack him straight away. What's so nonsensical about that?

I think the confusion lies in the fact that I assumed you were talking about Gabs defending himself on the forums, not in game (which makes more sense, because he hasn't been attacked in game). The answer is very simple: Gabs was out of range of KD after I attacked him. In fact, I'm fairly sure Gabs was out of range of KD even before I attacked him.

Many people have already said what was needed to be said so I'll keep it short and sweet:

Airing dirty laundry will only get you grief in OWF. You have a problem with someone resolve it on the battle field or pull them aside and talk it over in private but don't waste time, forum time and space.

You brought it to the public arena on a gamble for public support, lost in the public opinion, now get over it and move on.

(got to admit though, some comments were quite amusing)

Edited by thaisport

Thai, I have to disagree with you, old friend. I encourage the "airing of dirty laundry" why? Because with out this we would have 21.5 threads about how TPF and RE are the TE version of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. PEOPLE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR SKULLS, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT, HELL I'LL WHISPER IT FOR MORE EFFECT, DO NOT COMPARE ANY ALLIANCE WITH A REAL LIFE COUNTRY! ok thanks

Thai, I have to disagree with you, old friend. I encourage the "airing of dirty laundry" why? Because with out this we would have 21.5 threads about how TPF and RE are the TE version of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. PEOPLE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR SKULLS, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT, HELL I'LL WHISPER IT FOR MORE EFFECT, DO NOT COMPARE ANY ALLIANCE WITH A REAL LIFE COUNTRY! ok thanks

I'm guessing your referring to me :lol1:

Well I'm sure that there are some people who would love to resurrect the Nuremburg trials for me and a few other high ranking TPF/RE officials!

/me does suicide

too many trolls in TE. Gabs, dog and I have already ended this. Mods, I request a lock. Gabs made a mistake in trying to frame me for something I didnt do, I made a mistake in posting here.

Also Oz, I had excellent relations with MHA when thai was their leader when I actually had time to be the MoFA.

/end thread

Edited by King Death II

perhaps your friend should put on their big people pants and get the $%&@ over it?

Ah I'm over it Elb, you should know that by now. I'm at the answering questions/giving advice stage ( accept about one thing ). I would find this amusing if it wasn't so publicly obvious a problem for TPF, other than that, I made my points, stand by them, and other people are more than welcome to their own opinions, delusions, fantasies, or anything else they dream up.

Oh and ES, having PTSD doesn't make you mentally disabled, anymore than having had a broken bone makes you physically disabled, they are both trauma, they both are permanent weaknesses in the mind and or body. It's nothing I should feel shame for, and I don't. It is just a tad insulting that you think I'm incapable because I have an acquired mental disease, if anything I like to think that when I'm well rested and in otherwise good health it makes me take the time to think logically just because I am aware that high stress situations effect me differently and perhaps you could say more severely than other people.

It's not something just soldiers experience either, plenty of people have developed PTSD from high stress situations that involved trauma or violence, including battered spouses, accident victims, etc. I'd like to see PTSD discussed more publicly rather than less. It's talking about it that helps most, I spent 4 years not talking about it, and it put me in the hospital. As it says in my published article, talking about it is the best thing to do.

Am I the only one who thinks the fact that this thread go to 6 pages is incredibly stupid?

Not stupid perhaps, but at least interesting. Especially since an entire page and a half happened in a 2 hour window when I was away from my computer

Edited by Gabryal

I think the confusion lies in the fact that I assumed you were talking about Gabs defending himself on the forums, not in game (which makes more sense, because he hasn't been attacked in game). The answer is very simple: Gabs was out of range of KD after I attacked him. In fact, I'm fairly sure Gabs was out of range of KD even before I attacked him.

I was Tibs, but I wouldn't have attacked him anyway, that would have just caused more internal strife in TPF. However I'm with Wiz on this one, you do reap what you sow, and I am grateful to both you and lonewolf ( how many times has someone said THAT on these forums ) for your kind words about me. I'm blessed to have as many friends here as I do.

Answer my first question before you respond to advice, pl0x :P

J K tibs, you know I wub you

And we love you too Beazy, and you too Elb, without you these threads would disintegrate much more quickly, and be much less entertaining to read. As far as the Nuremburg trials go, I wonder what war crimes I'd end up charged with...

and thus ends my four post in a row response to the last page :)

Without at least a basic morality, TE would degenerate even further then it already has.

false. For proof one only needs to look at the first two maybe three rounds of TE for proof. Stop trying to be the messiah of TE everyone sees through your little song and dance.

Oh pops, I love you. As the Saint of War for Roman Empire I hereby give you my blessing in the name of Hormones

Also, lol at TPF talking behind one of their founders backs. I could have never seen this coming

Founder? whom are you talking about....The only founder of TPF TE is me. Round one we had like 10 members or so, round 2 we had somewhere around 30 and i was the leader then.

Round 3 i picked up around 100 members, still leader. Round four, around 130 members, still the leader...here we are today and still the only founder of TPF TE is me ;)

Sigh...... This is a sad day for TPF. This does not belong on the OWF. :mad: I am not going to elaborate much as this is an internal matter for TPF. However, KD you chose to quit TPF, I asked you to reconsider. You said, that would be impossible. You could not work with Gabby. I considered it a done deal, since in fact Gabby does work very hard for TPF. I have looked at both sides.. Based on your past behaviors, which would serve no purpose airing them here, I believe Dogbite was very justified in retrieving control over the forum since you had quit 2 days previous and you were the root admin. You know Dogbite is not admin savvy, so he asked Gabby. Gabby's best guess was it looked like the forum might be getting deleted. So he secured it, whether that was a real threat or not.

He posted his concerns in a top level TPF room. As you know, no other TPF member could see it. So even if he was mistaken and your power was indeed off, he intended you no malice by making it a private posting as well as still leaving you a private GOV eyes only to respond with your thoughts and opinions.

At this point KD, I did lose respect for you posting this on the OWF. This is clearly a bad move for TPF and if you were so concerned about the well being of TPF, you would not have embarrassed us all like this.

To: RE and MHA It's good to see you working so well together :P Thanks for your friendship.

To: Gabby, put your offices back up, you have work to do!!

I apologize to TE for this obvious lack of judgement by KD. KD has contributed to TPF in the past and his good deeds should not be forgotten or unnoticed.

Wiz you took the words out of my mouth, and i agree 100%.

I do not hate KD but this OWF posting about TPF private matters has made me loose much respect for him.

Let me make one thing clear here, Gabs pm'd me about the situation with the fourms and his comment was not KD tried to destroy the fourms, it WAS I think KD

tried to delete the fourms. He explained what happened and said he was looking into it.

With that said add the fact that he said he was quitting TPF and maybe even TE, plus if anyone knows KD...He is a hot head.

This is a perfect logical assumption and admittedly i would have thought or assumed the same thing, as would anyone.

I'm glad that it seems not to be true as no matter what disagreeing or what ever the reason, that would have been considered the lowest form of dishonor and bad character.

Also, KD is unaligned and free to attack, no apologies warranted...Have fun!

Done deal, all is good, problem solved, nothing to see here, move along :)

BG.

Whoa, :blink: This is quite alot and i agreed that it is TPF Matter. This isnt right place to post. This isnt good to post on forum to boil over and causes more problems. other then that, Some post seem really odd. >.<

Not stupid perhaps, but at least interesting. Especially since an entire page and a half happened in a 2 hour window when I was away from my computer

Interesting? Let me sum up this thread for you.

Side 1: You're gay.

Side 2: No u.

Side 1: No u.

Side 2: No U

Side 1: No U

Side 2: NO U

Side 1: NO U

Random guy: you guys look stupid

Both: NO U!!?!?!11

Interesting? Let me sum up this thread for you.

Side 1: You're gay.

Side 2: No u.

Side 1: No u.

Side 2: No U

Side 1: No U

Side 2: NO U

Side 1: NO U

Random guy: you guys look stupid

Both: NO U!!?!?!11

:lol1: :lol1:

Every time I'm bored of a thread, you seem to make it better. I thank you good sir.