Vote on the future of Texas

Manetheren

Who wins  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright folks, time to exercise yer democratic raights and vote for the gubmint.

In the blue corner:

Political Group Name: The United Peoples of Texas

Political Group Ideology: Conservative Republicanism

Leader Name: Michael Thetford

Prospective National Name: To be decided on by people if government gains Texas. Currently considering "The Grand Republic of Texas"

Government Type: Democracy

Justice System: 1 National Court, followed by district courst, followed by city and county courts

How will you interact with the nations of the world: We will try to negotiate deals that will benefit both countries

How will you interact with the nations of North America: We will do our best to ally with them and make peace

How will the people of Texas be impacted by voting for your group to establish a government: They will receive a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people (OOC: That means the RP community gets to vote on alot of stuff)"

and the commie, I mean red corner

Political Group Name: UnitedTexas

Political Group Ideology: Social Liberalism

Leader Name: Lancaster York

Prospective National Name: The Republic of Texas

Government Type: Republic

Justice System: Using the Common Law system. One Supreme Court of Texas being the highest judicial authority in the land.

How will you interact with the nations of the world: Willing to sign economic treaties with non-North American nations, but military treaties are highly unlikely as we think Texans should concentrate on Texas and North America and not stick their noses in other people's affairs.

How will you interact with the nations of North America: Willing to sign economic and military treaties. North America is our home, therefore Texas should have relations with all of our neighbors.

How will the people of Texas be impacted by voting for your group to establish a government: Mandatory military service will be enacted constituting two years of active military service, after two years two weeks of training a year in the reserves until age 45 when citizens will no longer be eligible to be called upon for active service.

Check out this thread before votin time, to get all edumicated about them gubmint folks. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

We know sewing is womens work, but this a different type of thread so no need to worry.

Post yer votes so we can all laugh and get angry. And so I can actually count whose votin

OOC: I talked to Druss, he said he'd cede me his votes. Don't know when he's going to get on and confirm that though.

EDIT: My land area is now the size of Texas :D

OOC: Sorry, don't think you can do that. Those votes are up to the voters to change. Otherwise, they're null.

Edit: Counting mine and Keshav's vote changes, it's 19 for Yawoo and 15 for Chris. No tie :awesome:

Edited by Drakedeath