Damage Inc.

PATRIOT15

hey patriot!!! by the way anyone who has just looked at his casualty rate and dissed him ive seen this guy roll many many people in TE mode and im sure he'd do the same in SE given half the chance,

OK heres my idea for you mate...

Your alliance becomes a mercenary group... but hey proper AA's normally wouldnt need the help of a couple rag tag mercenary's... BUT i know someone who would...the unalaigned!

You trawl the wars across the globe screans and message No AA nations being raided and offer your services at a price... The unalaigned would love the chance to have some back up your only problem then lies with the political fallout when you start counter attacking raiders so this needs thought BUT i think you could make some money and get a bit of a moral high out of it too.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one:

Ima like to have heem poundered into dust - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=159240

How much? I have money and good references.

I hope trying to get a government member (well, until today anyway) of an alliance that has its boot on your neck attacked works out for you!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

hey patriot!!! by the way anyone who has just looked at his casualty rate and dissed him ive seen this guy roll many many people in TE mode and im sure he'd do the same in SE given half the chance,

OK heres my idea for you mate...

Your alliance becomes a mercenary group... but hey proper AA's normally wouldnt need the help of a couple rag tag mercenary's... BUT i know someone who would...the unalaigned!

You trawl the wars across the globe screans and message No AA nations being raided and offer your services at a price... The unalaigned would love the chance to have some back up your only problem then lies with the political fallout when you start counter attacking raiders so this needs thought BUT i think you could make some money and get a bit of a moral high out of it too.

i like that idea, i always did kind of hated getting raided by an alliance when i did nothing, it just makes you feel so helpless

I hope trying to get a government member (well, until today anyway) of an alliance that has its boot on your neck attacked works out for you!

Man I was just looking for a price, not writing a check, trying to get an idea of how much ye olde revanche might run, savy?

Man I was just looking for a price, not writing a check, trying to get an idea of how much ye olde revanche might run, savy?

well considering that guys size it would be about 6mil-8mil

stil unsure it would also depend on how hard it would be

Edit: since he's holding 25 nukes it would cost ALOT

Edited by PATRIOT15

You may be able to find interest in AA's looking to outsource their low NS rogue/ghost issues, but as Mathias stated, these are usually the responsibility and a basic function of an AA. If you intend to fulfill a contract on an established member of an AA, I doubt you will find many who would respect your political neutrality in the matter.

Actually, he'd have good business in TOP then, they can't hit their ghosts. :P

I'm not mocking you. I gave you your first assignment. You should be grateful.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

now please take that money and put it up your $@!

your nation is far out of my range and you are holding nukes this is far out of my range and i do not aprecciate you mocking me even before i am started doing anything