Damage Inc.

PATRIOT15

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK heres my idea for you mate...

Your alliance becomes a mercenary group... but hey proper AA's normally wouldnt need the help of a couple rag tag mercenary's... BUT i know someone who would...the unalaigned!

You trawl the wars across the globe screans and message No AA nations being raided and offer your services at a price... The unalaigned would love the chance to have some back up your only problem then lies with the political fallout when you start counter attacking raiders so this needs thought BUT i think you could make some money and get a bit of a moral high out of it too.

:blush: I actually like this idea. I don't think political fallout would be a problem so long as you picked your battles (ie. defended against a member of an alliance that either doesn't allow tech raiding, or allows tech raiding but doesn't actively support or engage in it; if the alliance then defends their member you can call BS on their claims of not encouraging or defending tech raiders). I don't think you'd get much money but it would be a pleasant surprise for the raided and an unpleasant one for the raider.

As for the OP, the concept is interesting but unfortunately you seem to be a bit... unstable, so I will not be signing up to be a member of your corporation at this time. Best of luck.

Well attacking a defenceless nation all on it's lonesome is hardly going to alleviate your boredom. Go attack someone who will give you a fight, I'm sure it will be much more fun.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Well attacking a defenceless nation all on it's lonesome is hardly going to alleviate your boredom. Go attack someone who will give you a fight, I'm sure it will be much more fun.

So, this guy comes on OWF acting like a hardass and he can't even handle a 1v1 war?